Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB (17838 Views)

Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth / President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent / South-east Governors Asked Muhammadu Buhari To Proscribe IPOB - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 6:59am On Jun 23, 2022
Omodua:
Liar!

Soldiers of northern extraction don't do anyhow in southeast. Other wise,they're targeted.

Say the truth. You have no business in southeast.

Over 80% of Nigerian Gallant Soldiers are from the North.
See what Northern Gallant Soldiers are doing in the East. grin

God bless our Northern Gallant Soldiers.

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2022
Omodua:
Don't say what you don't know. I came from East,precisely, IMO state last week. The problems in southeast is over hyped and you swallow it hook and sinker.

You can't say same thing about North which is under insurgency. Most of the arson you hear in southeast is exaggerated. The region is safe.

So, you are from Imo? How is Amarachi and her Mother, Chinyere? The last time I was in Owerri. I fvcked Amaracha and her mom on the same bed. We had a nice threes*me. grin grin grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Shevchenkko: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Golan007:
These people aren't ready.

Buhari leave them to their devices.
Has Buhari proscribed the Fulani herdsmen wrecking havoc all over naija ? Let him continue to keep quiet over their matter. One day e go be for them
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Golan007: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Has Buhari proscribed the Fulani herdsmen wrecking havoc all over naija ? Let him continue to keep quiet over their matter. One day e go be for them

We are saying the same thing.

Buhari should leave them be.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by olatuns2017: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ohanaeze-cautions-buhari-over-call-on-us-uk-to-proscribe-ipob/

You will remain foolish forever

If you don't know that

IPOB=Unknown gunmen=ESN=Obi

It's only a "Nigerian" that can be Nigeria president in 2023

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Poleski: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Cypress042:
Cautioning Buhari over IPOB matters, is like pouring water into a basket grin grin

At least, the basket will be wet.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Cypress042(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Poleski:

At least, the basket will be wet.
grin
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Built2last: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thomasankara:

I like ur points well articulated, reasonable and convincing, but my problem is that obi is being subtly projected as Igbo project, hereby making it seem like there is a sinister motive been cooked up, not known to other people outside his circle. He seems good, but I have problem with how he's going to execute his good will projects. wouldn't some ethnic Chauvinists he has surrounded himself with dissuade him from acting right? I hope he doesn't reflect Kaduna Nzeogwu mantra through his policies, at the end of the day.

I am not sure how you got to know those around him.

The only person around him who is his campaign DG is Doyin Okupe. He has not assembled any team or his campaign council. That will be done by his party

He is a detribalised Nigerian to the best of my knowledge.

Bringing up kADUNA Nzeogwu without mentioning the 4 Yorubas and 3 hausas in that coup seems skewed to focus on the Igbos which is unfair.

One person can't plan a coup in Nigeria and execute it
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by seunayantokun(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
That is what evil Buhari and his terrorist brothers have been working at all this while. They are behind most of the killings in the southeast creating an impression that it is IPOB/ESN. The latter are defending themselves and they have legitimate demands but they want them to be tagged terrorists. There shall be another chapter to this story one day - everything is on record.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Omodua(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

So, you are from Imo? How is Amarachi and her Mother, Chinyere? The last time I was in Owerri. I fvcked Amaracha and her mom on the same bed. We had a nice threes*me. grin grin grin
I am a businessman and entrepreneur. I travel all over the country.
Your Fulani ladies are cheap and in dire need need of affection. Kano is still conservative with sharia Hisbah police harassing everyone. My sexual escapade with them shows Islam is a blight on them because no freedom and empowerment.
Fatima was very loving. I had all night session with her. Indeed,it was aggressive sexism! She told me she was a divorcee. She had some liquor with me even though Shari'a forbids it.
Kano and Shari'a states are places I now go to have Bleep.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Omodua(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Over 80% of Nigerian Gallant Soldiers are from the North.
See what Northern Gallant Soldiers are doing in the East. grin

God bless our Northern Gallant Soldiers.
very soon,Fulani hegemony and expansionism shall soon come to an end. It happen in Central African Republic where the natives drove away Fulani's and take over power. It will soon happen in Nigeria.
Mark my words!
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Omodua:
I am a businessman and entrepreneur. I travel all over the country.
Your Fulani ladies are cheap and in dire need need of affection. Kano is still conservative with sharia Hisbah police harassing everyone. My sexual escapade with them shows Islam is a blight on them because no freedom and empowerment.
Fatima was very loving. I had all night session with her. Indeed,it was aggressive sexism! She told me she was a divorcee. She had some liquor with me even though Shari'a forbids it.
Kano and Shari'a states are places I now go to have Bleep.

Lie lie. See person wey dey Hawk Galla for traffic, dey call himself enterpreneur grin grin Small time he will call himself a Billionaire.

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The North own the East and everything in it. grin

okay Northeast
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Omodua(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Lie lie. See person wey dey Hawk Galla for traffic, dey call himself enterpreneur grin grin Small time he will call himself a Billionaire.
I am hawking gala? An MBA holder? I give up on your ignorance!
Bye
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
UNDFTD:

I Keep acting like a FOOL! That's all I am good for.

Ok, we Don hear you. grin grin grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by UNDFTD: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
olatuns2017:

You will remain foolish forever

If you don't know that

IPOB=Unknown gunmen=ESN=Obi

It's only a "Nigerian" that can be Nigeria president in 2023

What's this buffoon ranting about?
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
UNDFTD:

I want everyone to hear me loud and clear how moronic I AM

Ok Emeka, we don hear you again. But no wound ya self oo grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
UNDFTD:

Hatred and jealousy will be your undoing. Go hug a transformer and end you pathetic miserable life.

I can't end my life. I am enjoying every second of it. But I know you are pained. Please take half of this Snipper. You will feel alright. grin grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by UNDFTD: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Ok Emeka, we don hear you again. But no wound ya self oo grin

Alright Aboki, as long as you stop acting like an idiot!
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
UNDFTD:

I LOVE Abok Peoplei, cause they stop me from acting like an idiot!

Ok, Emeka. We Don hear you. grin grin grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by UNDFTD: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I can't end my life. I am enjoying every second of it. But I know you are pained. Please take half of this Snipper. You will feel alright. grin grin

Nah, you need it. What else do you have when your life is so useless and pathetic? Absolutely NOTHING! Your only option for being a failure in life is just to end the one that you have currently....hug a transformer!
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by UNDFTD: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I can end my life. I am not enjoying every second of it. Because I know I am in pain. Please, I will take half of this Snipper. It will feel me alright. grin grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=UNDFTD post=114097520][/quote]

Aba made fake comment. grin grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by UNDFTD: 1:16am On Jun 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I am fake comment. grin grin

I find it very interesting that you're ashamed of your ethnicity that you have to appropriate another's. You ought to be ashamed of yourself!
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by UNDFTD: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I want to end my life. I am miserable every second of it. But I know I am an idiot. I will take half of this Snipper and I hope I feel alright. grin grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by UNDFTD: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Ok, I am stupid. We Don hear you. grin grin grin

Yes, you're beyond stupid!
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by demmie1: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ipob are not terrorists, they are not going outside their territories to kill people

But they are allowed to kill themselves like gangs.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
UNDFTD:

Yes, you're beyond stupid!

Since you are this pained. Take this drink and do the needful. It is very effective and made in Aba. grin grin

You won't be missed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside / Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence / Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.