Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB (17837 Views)

Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth / President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent / South-east Governors Asked Muhammadu Buhari To Proscribe IPOB - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
feb20james:

Let them go then can you guys stand and be one-Nigeria without IGBOs?? Na wa oo.. You so hate someone yet you dont want to let him go. BUBU is going around campaigning tha IPOB shud be pronounce terrorist, while the Terrorist is about you , you are the one funding the BH everyday they give you returns on number of persons they kill, you laugh over thing and hail them.

Then beg Nations to look take you serious... continue to fool yourself..

You claimed the bloom pipeline - thank God Internet dont lie or forget, they did a quick search on your claimed and found all to be false.

I shake my head. Can we have any Northerns who can stand up and say he/she has not lost any person to this BH... even BUBU himself can say he as not, yet that is not enough issue for him to worry... This IPOB that as remain your problem will unfortunately aid you to your grave

Cry cry Baby grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Essence20:

It's actually people like you that deserve the rope, since you serve no purpose.

E pain am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by ygowon: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Where is the human development? What does the EAST contribute to the Economy?
let the east go then
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
UNDFTD:

Go and sit your dumb a$$ down!

Emeka, quit wailing grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
ygowon:
let the east go then

We won't let you go. Do your WORST. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by ygowon: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Our worst is Peter Obi. U must obey or divide
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by feb20james: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We own all your State Government treasuries. We decide how and who gets what. After you receive your State Governments, monthly allocations from FG. We take 60% and allow your State Governments to use the remaining 40% for payment of workers salaries. grin grin

How far has it help you develop?? what good have been harvested in your state for collecting from others?

You are doing yourself, thinking you are doing others.

Who God has blessed, no one even BUBU can cause - International Body will keep laughing at him. he thinks they are as dummy as he and his followers are!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by feb20james: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:
These people aren't ready.

Buhari leave them to their devices.

If only BUBU will listen, why is IPOB is nighmare? so all he can think is IPOB

I laughed when I saw the petty blackmailing and false statement ( who even tell haam to talk this kind thing??) doesnt he knw that Internet is there and claims can be confirm at a seconds no single case of IPOB blooming any Pipe-Line ever on the internet, yet he using that to campagna for IPOB to be label Terorrist ... kuntunue you think that they are Nigeria senates that you can handtwist as you wish?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by ljoh: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You're a zombie

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Miracle2020: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Says IQ deficients fulani Muslim.... You mean the thesame regions we left in droves to our beautiful region and declared independence in the 60ths, which North and west allied with the help of British and Russia , fought and brought us backed in the name of one Nijiara.. grin grin

Ab0ki, that you apparently suffering from acute deficits in mental abilities to live and function independently without Ndigbo in Nigeria, isn't a enough reason why we should abandoned our request for Self determination which isn't a crime but a right, as being recognized under different global Charters which Nigeria is signatory to..

Coward learn how stand alone...

go back to your land now.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
feb20james:

How far has it help you develop?? what good have been harvested in your state for collecting from others?

You are doing yourself, thinking you are doing others.

Who God has blessed, no one even BUBU can cause - International Body will keep laughing at him. he thinks they are as dummy as he and his followers are!

Cry me a River grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
ygowon:
Our worst is Peter Obi. U must obey or divide

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by ygowon: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.
how us your country beautiful abeg? Chai! See kolo ok eeh

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by OmoEpe(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stupid old men that are not ashamed to have sired cannibalistic animals children.

A fruit doesn't fall far away from the tree. Today's cannibalistic animals will become these tomorrow's old fool.

Useless Ohaneze

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We own all your State Government treasuries. We decide how and who gets what. After you receive your State Governments, monthly allocations from FG. We take 60% and allow your State Governments to use the remaining 40% for payment of workers salaries. grin grin

We....? who be we?
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by UNDFTD: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, quit wailing grin grin
I don't have to wail...just being straight up! I guess the truth is always bitter!
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by UNDFTD: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E pain this man too. But I no go pitty you, Just take this Rat Poison. Do the needful. When you reach, greet Ojukwu for us. grin grin grin grin

You sound like a waste of human flesh!
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by MetaPhysical: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
LZAA:

Like buhari you are still stuck in the past
The world does not give two f***s about this contraption
Get lost! Bloody ipob.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by pquaver(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Built2last:
Do you know that in most countries Tax avoidance is not technically illegal, but tax evasion is a punishable crime. With this in mind, let me explain Peter Obi situation.

Peter Obi did not put his money in tax haven, he put his assets in Trust. This is allowed in the U.K. I have my small assets in Trust too. I don’t know if it is Panama or Jersey it is placed in though. What Trust means is that, if anything suddenly happens to you, the Trust will take care of your family first until your will is sorted out. It is only after all your loved ones have been taken care of and debt paid off that government can now get their tax.
Obi’s wealth in Panama had nothing to do with Nigeria, it was U.K. and mind you, he was already settled in the U.K. long before he went into politics. If he did wrongly, it is U.K. govt that would have hammered him. That is why he has no issue with Nigeria as his tax records with Nigeria is perfect. By the way, Lloyds Bank set it up for him. Is Lloyds in Nigeria? U.K. should be the one crying over this matter NOT you.

Shebi Dangote, and all the rich men have their assets in Trust. Even Tinubu does. Why? If you have any assets in U.K. or in the West, when you die, the government dives into it and make demands anyhow despite paying tax all your life. Even those that inherit from you are forced to pay inheritance tax. So what the government allows is for Trust to protect wealth of people for them and ensure level playing field. America call their own Foundations. It now depends on where you put it. Shebi former Chelsea owner has layers upon layers of Trusts on Chelsea Football club. That’s why the negotiations was hard and difficult. It only has to be sold rather than take it from him like they did to other Russian oligarchs. If Chelsea was never under trust, all Chelsea fans would have been mourning today.

How can he declare his asset like he claimed when his asset is in tax havens

Do you know that In 2010, more than four years after Obi became governor, he set up his first discreet company in the British Virgin Island, and named the company Gabriella Investments Limited, after his daughter.

I am not saying he isn't the best from the rest...perhaps (maybe) he hasn't have access to mega bonaza of the cake like Tinubu and Atiku.

Let's discuss on fairness

The record we saw indicates that he is not the only one that has his assets in trusts, and he has already legally declared what was expected of him. The reason, you probably reading this don’t have trust set up is that you either don’t have money yet or you don’t have investments in countries where your children could be taxed for inheritance you left for them. If EFCC has issues with Obi, why hasn’t he been picked up? What of Dangote and others. Moreover, they were not assets linked to Nigeria, and it was a family assets! If you are being fair, you will see the fairness in his transparency.

People want him to admit he goofed or lied after explaining on the TV several times what he simply did and which has not broken law but you just won’t let things be! There were 102 Nigerians on that Panama paper. Not a single one has boldly gone on air to clarify why they have money kept in trust. The only man who has boldly explained is the one Nigerians won’t let go. What exactly is the colour of our problems.

Can we bring something more serious please on Obi!

Has Obi broken any law? Did he break any law? Looking at current political climate, if he broke law, since 2014 he left govt, wouldn’t the law and enforcement agency have picked him up? Do you want to tell me that both ICPC or EFCC, none of them is smart enough to pick a hole in the Panama report to indict Obi. Let your law follow its course on Obi if not, forever respect your generation and keep quiet.

He is not part of the problem, and he stands on a different level compared to any other candidate we have thrown up in this election.
My stand still remains on the fact that Lloyds Bank wouldn’t have set it up for him if it was illegal. Lloyds did it for him. U.K. should be the one lamenting if he did wrong. And what he has already declared partly under a joint asset should not be declared separately again. Can we close our eyes for once on him ‘hiding’ his own assets before coming to politics, did he acquire any in Nigeria that he didn’t declare?
Did he break law pertaining to U.K. or Nigeria? Finally, is he a good man that can be trusted based on the records of what he has done in the past? If at least one of the questions I asked you here is a green or amber for Obi, then, Obi is still miles ahead of any of the candidate we have on board.

Take note, Obi has been talking to Nigerians on media houses, sharing his plans. All other candidates are being reached by Media houses. They decline or send their spokesman. Reason is simple. They don’t want you asking them questions about Panama or how they made their money.

According to @NGLabourPartyUK on twitter

''APC want to retain power by all means.

PDP want to take over power by all means

Labour party wants to retire those who have kept us in this mess and fix Nigeria''.

At least they are talking to us. Shine your eyes. Remember, your children will ask you in the future what did you do to fix Nigeria. Your civic duty to Nigeria and your children is to vote a competent candidate regardless of tribe or religion.

EFCC not picking him up u say, pls can you be this objective too about Tinubu? Why has opposition pdp not picked him since 1999? There are many people in government before efcc didn't pick up so are u saying they all didn't steal.. Whether trust or not, Nigeria laws demamds he reveals it as at the time he took office, why conceal it? If the trust was legit why hide it?
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Omodua(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, when last did you enter East? That Region no dey safe. No one is safe in that region. War, war and war all over that place. Simon Ekpa and his IPOB terrorist are killing innocent people in that region.
Don't say what you don't know. I came from East,precisely, IMO state last week. The problems in southeast is over hyped and you swallow it hook and sinker.

You can't say same thing about North which is under insurgency. Most of the arson you hear in southeast is exaggerated. The region is safe.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omodua:
Don't say what you don't know. I came from East,precisely, IMO state last week. The problems in southeast is over hyped and you swallow it hook and sinker.

You can't say same thing about North which is under insurgency. Most of the arson you hear in southeast is exaggerated. The region is safe.

Lies.
The East is a war zone. People are killed every minute. I also left the East last week. Cause I have a project in Owerri. But I was in the mist of some Northern Gallant Soldiers. Who provided a tight security for me.

Those Soldiers were just using every IPOB Terrorist and their SYMPERTIZERS for Target practice.

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
UNDFTD:

You sound like a waste of human flesh!

Seems you've not eaten your Energizer this evening. Oya open ya mouth grin grin grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

We....? who be we?

We the owners of the East. grin grin grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
ygowon:
how us your country beautiful abeg? Chai! See kolo ok eeh

East no follow. Cause that Region is the opposite of beautiful grin grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Omodua(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Lies.
The East is a war zone. People are killed every minute. I also left the East last week. Cause I have a project in Owerri. But I was in the mist of some Northern Gallant Soldiers. Who provided a tight security for me.

Those Soldiers were just using every IPOB Terrorist and their SYMPERTIZERS for Target practice.
Liar!

Soldiers of northern extraction don't do anyhow in southeast. Other wise,they're targeted.

Say the truth. You have no business in southeast.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by LZAA: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Get lost! Bloody ipob.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by ygowon: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

East no follow. Cause that Region is the opposite of beautiful grin grin
East is Biafra Abi?
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by UNDFTD: 1:20am On Jun 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Seems you've not eaten your Energizer this evening. Oya open ya mouth grin grin grin
What else you got other than memes that are as STUPID and IDIOTIC as you are? Shallow minded M0R0N!
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:24am On Jun 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We the owners of the East. grin grin grin

The igbos
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Thomasankara(m): 5:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Built2last:
Do you know that in most countries Tax avoidance is not technically illegal, but tax evasion is a punishable crime. With this in mind, let me explain Peter Obi situation.

Peter Obi did not put his money in tax haven, he put his assets in Trust. This is allowed in the U.K. I have my small assets in Trust too. I don’t know if it is Panama or Jersey it is placed in though. What Trust means is that, if anything suddenly happens to you, the Trust will take care of your family first until your will is sorted out. It is only after all your loved ones have been taken care of and debt paid off that government can now get their tax.
Obi’s wealth in Panama had nothing to do with Nigeria, it was U.K. and mind you, he was already settled in the U.K. long before he went into politics. If he did wrongly, it is U.K. govt that would have hammered him. That is why he has no issue with Nigeria as his tax records with Nigeria is perfect. By the way, Lloyds Bank set it up for him. Is Lloyds in Nigeria? U.K. should be the one crying over this matter NOT you.

Shebi Dangote, and all the rich men have their assets in Trust. Even Tinubu does. Why? If you have any assets in U.K. or in the West, when you die, the government dives into it and make demands anyhow despite paying tax all your life. Even those that inherit from you are forced to pay inheritance tax. So what the government allows is for Trust to protect wealth of people for them and ensure level playing field. America call their own Foundations. It now depends on where you put it. Shebi former Chelsea owner has layers upon layers of Trusts on Chelsea Football club. That’s why the negotiations was hard and difficult. It only has to be sold rather than take it from him like they did to other Russian oligarchs. If Chelsea was never under trust, all Chelsea fans would have been mourning today.

How can he declare his asset like he claimed when his asset is in tax havens

Do you know that In 2010, more than four years after Obi became governor, he set up his first discreet company in the British Virgin Island, and named the company Gabriella Investments Limited, after his daughter.

I am not saying he isn't the best from the rest...perhaps (maybe) he hasn't have access to mega bonaza of the cake like Tinubu and Atiku.

Let's discuss on fairness

The record we saw indicates that he is not the only one that has his assets in trusts, and he has already legally declared what was expected of him. The reason, you probably reading this don’t have trust set up is that you either don’t have money yet or you don’t have investments in countries where your children
could be taxed for inheritance you left for them. If EFCC has issues with Obi, why hasn’t he been picked up? What of Dangote and others. Moreover, they were not assets linked to Nigeria, and it was a family assets! If you are being fair, you will see the fairness in his transparency.

People want him to admit he goofed or lied after explaining on the TV several times what he simply did and which has not broken law but you just won’t let things be! There were 102 Nigerians on that Panama paper. Not a single one has boldly gone on air to clarify why they have money kept in trust. The only man who has boldly explained is the one Nigerians won’t let go. What exactly is the colour of our problems.

Can we bring something more serious please on Obi!

Has Obi broken any law? Did he break any law? Looking at current political climate, if he broke law, since 2014 he left govt, wouldn’t the law and enforcement agency have picked him up? Do you want to tell me that both ICPC or EFCC, none of them is smart enough to pick a hole in the Panama report to indict Obi. Let your law follow its course on Obi if not, forever respect your generation and keep quiet.

He is not part of the problem, and he stands on a different level compared to any other candidate we have thrown up in this election.
My stand still remains on the fact that Lloyds Bank wouldn’t have set it up for him if it was illegal. Lloyds did it for him. U.K. should be the one lamenting if he did wrong. And what he has already declared partly under a joint asset should not be declared separately again. Can we close our eyes for once on him ‘hiding’ his own assets before coming to politics, did he acquire any in Nigeria that he didn’t declare?
Did he break law pertaining to U.K. or Nigeria? Finally, is he a good man that can be trusted based on the records of what he has done in the past? If at least one of the questions I asked you here is a green or amber for Obi, then, Obi is still miles ahead of any of the candidate we have on board.

Take note, Obi has been talking to Nigerians on media houses, sharing his plans. All other candidates are being reached by Media houses. They decline or send their spokesman. Reason is simple. They don’t want you asking them questions about Panama or how they made their money.

According to @NGLabourPartyUK on twitter

''APC want to retain power by all means.

PDP want to take over power by all means

Labour party wants to retire those who have kept us in this mess and fix Nigeria''.

At least they are talking to us. Shine your eyes. Remember, your children will ask you in the future what did you do to fix Nigeria. Your civic duty to Nigeria and your children is to vote a competent candidate regardless of tribe or religion.
I like ur points well articulated, reasonable and convincing, but my problem is that obi is being subtly projected as Igbo project, hereby making it seem like there is a sinister motive been cooked up, not known to other people outside his circle. He seems good, but I have problem with how he's going to execute his good will projects. wouldn't some ethnic Chauvinists he has surrounded himself with dissuade him from acting right? I hope he doesn't reflect Kaduna Nzeogwu mantra through his policies, at the end of the day.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

The igbos

The North own the East and everything in it. grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2022
UNDFTD:

What else you got other than memes that are as STUPID and IDIOTIC as you are? Shallow minded M0R0N!

Another series of painment this early morning grin grin You go wail tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President / How Saraki Frustrated Buhari’s Administration, By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.