Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB (17829 Views)

Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth / President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent / South-east Governors Asked Muhammadu Buhari To Proscribe IPOB - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
First time Ohaneze is speaking for their own children. cry
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by MetaPhysical: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
dadavivo:
Nigeria is not important to the western countries. These Western countries know Buhari and his people shenanigans.

Bandits and Boko Haram have killed over 300,000 people in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Ask me if America or Britain will keep quiet if such calamity hits Ghana or any other reasonable country.

You can't be voting foools and thieves into power and expecting western countries to come and help you.

You dont underestimate how far his request might go and the consequences that would result.

The war in Ukraine and sanctions on Russia together with its own counter measures has changed plenty of economic dynamics particularly in Europe.

You must do some calculations and add a bit of critical thinking to issues like this.

Just few days ago a US Diplomat released statement and declared that Nigeria is a key factor in Africa. If Nigeria works other countries in Africa work, if Nigeria breaks other countries in Africa break. This is significant to economists. Africa is the belly of over 80% resources used in manufacturing in different sectors of commerce and product consumption in developed and Western world.
So a breakage of Africa is unacceptable to them. If Nigerian leader use Ipob as a billboard to campaign for instability and insecurity, guess what....Western economies will turn against ipob.

In Western world capitalism determines justice, not morality or culture. They dont care about your religion or culture, their single focus is your economic value as a producer or a consumer. If you are a innovator and add value to market supply and tax base you are important. Likewise if you are a consumer and add value to market demand and taxation you are god. Thats the principle they live by.

Europe currently is trying to find alternative to Russian oil and gas, and they have just four months left before cold season arrive. If they dont find an alternative Russia will make them suffer in ways that could collapse their economies and turn their people out on street against government.

Say for instance Buhari offer oil and gas to Europe at discounted price....in exchange he wants ipob listed as a terrorist group and banned across the globe. Do you not think this will get done?

Please brother do not underestimate what Buhari has done with that request, it is very cruel and he can use political deals to bring it into fruition.

Igbos worldwide that love Biafra need to stand up and make rounds at big news outlets and let their voices be heard urgently in counter to Buhari.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Coldie(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. The thing pain Emeka well well. grin grin grin

Besides,who is miserable between me and you? grin
Like I said, and I would say it again in YOUR MISERABLE LIFE, DONT U EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Bluntemperor: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Risingblue008:
R

We don't even understand this Ohanese and where their stand!
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Emergingnation3(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. Make them go rest.
Lol ! Beautiful qountry indeed. grin grin

The country mass graves in your backwards make it to be more beautiful.. grin grin

Typical Fulani Muslim..
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. Make them go rest.

all northerners will be sent back to the Jalon, the desert where they belong..
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Throwback: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omoslim26:

We keep telling them Igbo is a democratic people,if you think you have the majority,pick and vote for canditates that was (will) champion your agenda, secession is a Region thing not group thing, Igboland as a region has chosen leaders both political and traditional,chosen to champion the affairs of the Region.
The Catalina movement is championed by the leaders of their region,this is how secession works ,Igbo own will not be different undecided
I am Igbo I am not ipob and I don't want them to champion anything for me,bcus I don't trust them one percent,but if they manage to have the Democratically chosen leaders and well to do Nwafors championing their agenda,I will become a full time pro ipob.
Ipob remains proscribed in Igboland.

This is what I have always posited with the likes of gidgiddy and other IPOB fanatics.

But because they themselves do not believe in democracy or human rights of the same Igbos they claim to be fighting for, these minority terrorists want to force themselves on the people, and assume leadership by terror.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
blackpanda:
They will support terrorists in the night, then by daylight come and cry that nigeria is not giving them presidency.

They abise every single tribe, buhari no good, nigeria is zoo bla bla bla. But the same people grooming hate will still be expecting support from the people they hate. You want biafra but 80% of your indigenes are busy acquiring massive properties in Nigeria. smh

As for me, some people should never ever smell asorock

You are not wise at all. Show us where Ohaneze supported terrorist and as far as we know they are not terrorists at least in the eyes of the west.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by tonexman18(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Have Buhari proscribe Boko haram yet??
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by LZAA: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
MetaPhysical:

You dont underestimate how far his request might go and the consequences that would result.

The war in Ukraine and sanctions on Russia together with its own counter measures has changed plenty of economic dynamics particularly in Europe.

You must do some calculations and add a bit of critical thinking to issues like this.

Just few days ago a US Diplomat released statement and declared that Nigeria is a key factor in Africa. If Nigeria works other countries in Africa work, if Nigeria breaks other countries in Africa break. This is significant to economists. Africa is the belly of over 80% resources used in manufacturing in different sectors of commerce and product consumption in developed and Western world.
So a breakage of America is unacceptable to them. If Nigerian leader use Ipob as a billboard to campaign for instability and insecurity, guess what....Western economies will turn against ipob.

In Western world capitalism determines justice, not morality or culture. They dont care about your religion or culture, their single focus is your economic value as a producer or a consumer. If you are a innovator and add value to market supply and tax base you are important. Likewise if you are a consumer and add value to market demand and taxation you are god. Thats the principle they live by.

Europe currently is trying to find alternative to Russian oil and gas, and they have just four months left before cold season arrive. If they dont find an alternative Russia will make them suffer in ways that could collapse their economies and turn their people out on street against government.

Say for instance Buhari offer oil and gas to Europe at discounted price....in exchange he wants ipob listed as a terrorist group and banned across the globe. Do you not think this will get done?

Please brother do not underestimate what Buhari has done with that request, it is very cruel and he can use political deals to bring it into fruition.

Igbos worldwide that love Biafra need to stand up and make rounds at big news outlets and let their voices be heard urgently in counter to Buhari.
Like buhari you are still stuck in the past
The world does not give two f***s about this contraption
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Let him ask his yeye patners to label first label fulani herdsmen terrorist.
How can he be talking of thus now,this simply shows they are the ones behind all the killings n unknown gunmen activities on the east just to give the partners a glimpse of ipob being violent n hence label them terrorist...
What a country
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Omoslim26: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Throwback:

This is what I have always posited with the likes of gidgiddy and other IPOB fanatics.

But because they themselves do not believe in democracy or human rights of the same Igbos they claim to be fighting for, these minority terrorists want to force themselves on the people, and assume leadership by terror.

Neva them no reach undecided
You think that ipob doesn't know what they are doing by always denying when they carry out their criminality undecided
The day they come out to tell the truth that they are the ones carrying out this attacks,that is the day their scam struggle will totally come to an end undecided
I have the kind of people I percieve as leaders in Igboland,not all this mnk, Simon Epka, Emma powerless etc criminals claiming freedom fighter undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Omodua(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
X
shortIGBOman:

The North is peaceful. That's why Papa Chinedu and hundreds of Igbo are relocating to the North on daily basis. In search of peace and greener pastures.
See pictures of Papa Chinedu and his family as they relocate to North this morning. grin
My friend,get lost! Hunger and war ravaged North is better than SE. Maybe,you're under trance. From Sokoto to Maiduguri, it's war,banditry and arson that reins supreme. And yet you're concocting peaceful North.
Enjoy your sharia and Arab-muslim mentality.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Panda7(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
why can't all Igbos join nigeria army so they can all match out of nigeria?
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by kmaster007: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mumu people naso dem dey call Buhari jubril of Sudan
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by REDshouse(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! You Should ask the dullard to allow them to have their own country instead...

Chronic unity beggar..
I want to Biafra and I want Nigeria President ...

confusion for the Afghaneastern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Terrorist supporting clowns.
Now we know the criminals behind the Mkpuru Mirri cannibal terrorist activities.
Next time these idiots ask Buhari to release the delusional reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkey in the zoo cage, Buhari should tell these fools to go to HELL and STFU.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by okorogodwin4(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Let the clown continue to sing ipob while the bandits are busy killing his people in Katsina
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Essence20(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na una dey marginalise unaself. E no concern us. See what Simon Ekpa is doing in the East. Make una dey enjoy unaselves for that Region. grin
Wetin come bring Simon Ekpa to the issue? Why una dey always hate anyone wey be threat to una one Nigeria? if they call una unity beggers now, una go begin vex. Just relax and watch as things unfold you hear, e go shock you.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omodua:
XMy friend,get lost! Hunger and war ravaged North is better than SE. Maybe,you're under trance. From Sokoto to Maiduguri, it's war,banditry and arson that reins supreme. And yet you're concocting peaceful North.
Enjoy your sharia and Arab-muslim mentality.

Emeka, when last did you enter East? That Region no dey safe. No one is safe in that region. War, war and war all over that place. Simon Ekpa and his IPOB terrorist are killing innocent people in that region.

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by gidgiddy: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Throwback:

What I always wonder is how people like you, who are not from the South East, will call IPOB a terrorist group, yet Ohanaeze, the governors, elected representatives, religious leaders, traditional rulers have called IPOB that?

Can you know more about the South East than us that come from there? How can you cry more than the bereaved?

You people are just trying to be mischievous
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by swissgoldenpro2: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
May God help us
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

all northerners will be sent back to the Jalon, the desert where they belong..

Who will send them back?
The North own the East and everything in it. Ask your Igbo leaders. Let them educate you about how powerful the North isgrin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Coldie:

Like I said, and I would say it again in YOUR MISERABLE LIFE, DONT U EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN

Take this Rope or this Rat Poison and do the needful. When you reach, great Ojukwu for us. grin

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by shortIGBOman: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Essence20:

Wetin come bring Simon Ekpa to the issue? Why una dey always hate anyone wey be threat to una one Nigeria? if they call una unity beggers now, una go begin vex. Just relax and watch as things unfold you hear, e go shock you.

Simon Ekpa is a Messiah in the East. We IGBO are loyal to Mazi Simon Ekpa. He is a blessing to us in the East.

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Essence20(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Simon Ekpa is a Messiah in the East. We IGBO are loyal to Mazi Simon Ekpa. He is a blessing to us in the East.
Of course he's a blessing to us. Make e pain u Weller u hear. Onukwu wink
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by omenka(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:
These people aren't ready.

Buhari leave them to their devices.
I have said it a billion times. The FG should withdraw every single Nigerian state paid security agent in the East, and redeploy them to places in desperate need of their presence.

When Iboes are ready to end the carnage in their terror scorched enclave, they'd do so themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Ebeano49(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:
These people aren't ready.

Buhari leave them to their devices.

Go and take several seats! Why is Buhari obsessed with IPOB? Is IPOB the major problem of Nigeria today? Zamfara, Sokoto, Niger, Kaduna people need Buhari's help more than people in the East. There is no single refugee in the entire east today but the north is littered with refugees yet Buhari is not interested in declaring bloodsucking bandits and herdsmen as terrorists. Why this special interest on IPOB? Buhari's plan is to make the life of innocent Igbo people abroad difficult by accusing them of being members of IPOB and therefore terrorists.
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Miracle2020: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! You Should ask the dullard to allow them to have their own country instead...

Chronic unity beggar..
see mumu! Who stop you before? Those that are begging for unity are those that cannot stay in their own land,rather they are roaming around begging for water( Nyammiri). If you want your country,go to the national assembly.
I can not forget when arewa group write buhari to give south east their country, this same ohanneze told buhari to treat the arewa as a terrorist group.
Now I am confused. What do you want?
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by Ebeano49(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
omenka:
I have said it a billion times. The FG should withdraw every single Nigerian state paid security agent in the East, and redeploy them to places in desperate need of their presence.

When Iboes are ready to end the carnage in their terror scorched enclave, they'd do so themselves.

Igbo people will welcome the withdrawal of all security forces from the east. They are doing nothing but facilitate kidnapping and cover for Fulani kidnappers and criminals. Many communities in the east have had demonstrations asking for exactly that. We are capable of confronting rampaging herdsmen and kidnappers if the army can get out of the way.

The army is more needed in Benue, Niger, Katsina, and Kaduna than in the east. Forget what you read on social media. There's no single refugee in the east. Can you say the same of the north?
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by BaddestQueen(f): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Take this Rope or this Rat Poison and do the needful. When you reach, great Ojukwu for us. grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB by ygowon: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, Nigeria will never break up. Go and fix your Region.
Flyover and road without human development is nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP In DASS, Others Disown Dogara, Condemn Defection / Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments / Achor Prince: Councillor Representing Wike's Ward Resigns, Backs Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.