Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity (3156 Views)

Question On Virginity / Check Out This Funny Tweet On Virginity✘[screenshot] / Hungup On Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by tpia5: 6:04am On Jul 23, 2011
share.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by tpia5: 6:04am On Jul 23, 2011
should men and women remain virgins before marriage?
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by 190: 6:05am On Jul 23, 2011
Tpia please get some sleep

ure thinking too much undecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by tpia5: 6:06am On Jul 23, 2011
only relevant posts plz.

you dont feel the topic, dont respond.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by 190: 6:09am On Jul 23, 2011
tpia seriously why are u like this? embarassed
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Ekpoma1: 6:18am On Jul 23, 2011
190:

tpia seriously why are u like this? embarassed
Good question.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by sexsinners(m): 6:19am On Jul 23, 2011
you should go to hell if you lost your virginity before getting married.

wink
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by tpia5: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2011
seriously, i dont know what people gain from all this senseless s.hagging and spreading of various stds all over the place.

but to each his own sha.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by sexsinners(m): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

seriously, i dont know what people gain from all this senseless s.hagging and spreading of various stds all over the place.

but to each his own sha.

Amen stop Aids and bastard babies
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by tpia5: 6:29am On Jul 23, 2011
i wish they could hear o, but no they wont.

everyday na soso c.opulation c.opulation c.opulation.

i must see toto i must see p**nis.

chei.

na wa.

lord have mercy on this sex addicted generation.

dem even do am sotay na men dey follow men and vice versa.

no be man to woman again.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by tpia5: 6:30am On Jul 23, 2011
smh @ the gaay downlow brothers.

lord have mercy oh.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by skittles18(f): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2011
I think some should wait but, it's there choice. I'm waiting till I'm married. cheesy
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2011
Controversial issue!
Virginity is a virtue if you can stick to your resolve not to have premarital sex. Premarital sex Includes any form of a. nal or MouthAction! If you have engaged in these forms of sex, without the actual penetration, you CANT call your self a VIRGIN! Bear in mind too that some girls lose their hymen in various ways including but not limited to sports! They are safe to be called virgins! A virgin girl violated forcefully is to be called a virgin! Guys cant lose their virginity thru sports, that's a no no!
Virgins should also not be deluded into thinking that virginity is a visa to a happy marriage! You should bring other qualities apart from you virginity into marriage, then you know you are complete! PERSONALLY I STRONGLY advocate Virginity, but if all you will ever have to offer in a marriage to me is your virginity, then It was nice knowing you!
Pre Marital sex is WRONG! No arguing that! But what i hate is the holier than thou attitude of people preaching against it! I mean the person you are castigating may only be guilty of premarital sex, while you a virgin may be involved in fraud! It's just a sin! We all are SINNERS! GOD FORGIVES ALL!
If anyone has lost his/her virginity, shouldn't castigate those who still have theirs! You CHOSE to lose yours, they CHOSE to keep theirs! It's 10:10! This is not and will never be an "over-flogged" issue, as a lot of young ones prowl the Internet seeking advice! So once in a while, discussing this issue is encouraged!
smiley
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Sike(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2011
skittles18:

I think some should wait but, it's there choice. I'm waiting till I'm married. cheesy
Me Love This!
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Cuddlemii: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin tpia d lady. You are just stressing yourself for nothing. You have given everyone 20 things to talk about now. You should have just ignored that guy's comment cos it wld have been dead & buried there.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by honeric01(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2011
@sexkillz

Me likey what ya typed!
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by zealot4me(f): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2011
skittles18:

me too

sexsinners:

wink

fool of the highest order tongue
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by 190: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

[size=28pt]i wish they could hear o, but no they wont.

everyday na soso c.opulation c.opulation c.opulation.

i must see toto i must see p**nis.

chei.

na wa.

lord have mercy on this sex addicted generation.

dem even do am sotay na men dey follow men and vice versa.

no be man to woman again.[/size]

[size=28pt]DIES

TPIA HAS KILLED ME!!

ROTFLMFAOOOO!! MY BELLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2011
sexsinners:

wink
C'mon shattap dia! angry What do you know about Sex or Sin or Hell or Virginity or Marriage or Forgiveness or GOD?
Endtime, Ignorant, Fake A.S.S., Myopic, Hypocritical, Fallacious Preacher like you! Go get a real job, and a life!!! undecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by claremont(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2011
Anyone who makes a fallacious statement like "virginity is a virtue", should be ready to explain in clear logical language what is so virtuous about virginity! Virginity has been described basically an irrational conservative belief system or at best an expression of an individual's shyness and/or unattractiveness. It is downright ludicrous for us to describe irrational conservative religious beliefs and/or lack of confidence in oneself as virtuous, what a despicable and fallacious way of reasoning!
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Atreides(f): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
skittles18:

Same!!!

Ok to be honest,i don't know whether it will last till then but for now,celibacy's the way forward.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2011
claremont:

Anyone who makes a fallacious statement like "virginity is a virtue", should be ready to explain in clear logical language what is so virtuous about virginity! Virginity has been described basically an irrational conservative belief system or at best an expression of an individual's shyness and/or unattractiveness. It is downright ludicrous for us to describe irrational conservative religious beliefs and/or lack of confidence in oneself as virtuous, what a despicable and fallacious way of reasoning!
******yawns******
Another one of your Drunken state, GIBBERISH STATEMENTS! undecided You think i have time to waste on you HYPOCRITICAL ATHEIST? THINK AGAIN! All these your illogical, irrational conservative, belief system, fallacious way of reasoning is nothing but a "tipper load of Poo!" You dont believe in GOD, but you are yet to explain this! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-716089.64.html
Pls go and sleep! Let people contribute if they want to! Who cares what a FAKE A.S.S ATHEIST like you has to say? RUBBISH! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by jackpot(f): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2011
virgin or no virgin, i won't marry any lady whose toto wide like a satellite receiver cheesy grin
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by tpia5: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2011
Any woman who is a member of nl and goes ahead to open her legs for the males here or anywhere, has only herself to blame for the consequences.

I believe the guys are open enough since its not like they're hiding their true natures.

So if you cant add two plus two together and get the whole picture of what gives, then you'll just have to learn from bitter experience.

For the men, it might be more tricky knowing which woman is genuine. Yall are too gullible whenever your lower anatomy is controlling you. Very easy to deceive una.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by limpopo: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2011
well, pple says- virginity is nt dignity bt lack of opportunity. if u are 1 of dem virgin, congrats bt keep it 2 urself.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by jackpot(f): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

Any woman who is a member of nl and goes ahead to open her legs for the males here or anywhere, has only herself to blame for the consequences.

I believe the guys are open enough since its not like they're hiding their true natures.

So if you cant add two plus two together and get the whole picture of what gives, then you'll just have to learn from bitter experience.

For the men, it might be more tricky knowing which woman is genuine. Yall are too gullible whenever your lower anatomy is controlling you. Very easy to deceive una.

true.
But come on, big sis, you're derailing your own thread na. Don't you think? undecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by BABE3: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2011
"Virginity" is the new "cool" wink

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by 190: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2011
tpia@:

I believe the guys are open enough  since its not like they're hiding their true natures.

i dedicate this song to tpia

Im brushing off my shirt brushing off my shirt brushing off my shirt

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t9EX-Kl-Ro&feature=related[/flash]
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by kandiikane(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2011
s[i]ex[/i]ual virgin[i]it[/i]y= no sexual intercourse but ofcourse if you play around you are not pure.  .

I am a spiritual person and I believe intercourse should be with someone you care about and would want to spend the rest of your life it. I do not believe in sleeping around, the thought makes my body itch. .

For those who say its best to have experience so when you meet your life partner(well however long you last) you will know what to do-I think its bull because you both can learn things as your relationship builds. .

I am not saying I am holier than thou but I do take se[i]x'[/i]s spiritual side very seriously. . . Before, virgini[i]t[/i]y use to be the big thing where people celebrate if a woman is found to be a virg[i]i[/i]n but now virgi[i]n[/i]ity has no value in our society. .If you are a vi[i]r[/i]gin on your wedding night that is just a little bonus nothing more. .
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by tpia5: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2011
any naive person sleeping with a nler either male or female-you have my sympathy. undecided

well, we must learn from experience sometimes.

i guess that's how God wants it. undecided

but its better to let the crooks here sleep with themselves cos they're doing it for a reason.

any non-crook who was entrapped, eyah. undecided
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by ronkebp(f): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ topic, it is always best to wait, on the woman's side commands more respect from the hubby, infact, there would be mutual respect on both sides.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity by jackpot(f): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^you're a good woman, indeed. smiley cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!! / She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. / Guys Versus Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.