Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl (39036 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Escaped Chibok Girl Graduates In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by bigsmoke2(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bokoharam is a business hidden in cloak of religion. Kidnapping girls and claiming to have married them without the consent of their guardian is rape and unislamic. Glad the bastard that "married" her has been neutralised.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by tonididdy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Udonminit
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Zeottee: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Too bad
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by ahamonyeka(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
That boy go do pass him papa wey be amir abbah
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Livingstone124: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
The damage has been done. North behold the monsters you created to over throne Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by slimmax: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pikin don come back with pikin, chai devo polish bokoharam
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Bigseven(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
K
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by samuel1986(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thank God she is safe now. I think she should take the soldiers to that camp through the same route she followed to escape. Since she can be able to recognize the way to that camp where she escaped from.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by GloriousGbola: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fucking animals

This is the legacy of Northern leadership and their tacit support of almajiri

There is an army of thugs to fill the ranks of bandits, iswap, boko.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Ogunleti01: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
See how these faceless ugly headslammers truncated this girl's glorious destiny
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Nostring: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Thank JAH she is alive..

Chai.. them go don NACK NACK her TOTTO wit passion with those der long long PREEK!

Them don NACK NACK her sotey vein don full her hand!

At least she is alive with a cute baby..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
pervert

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by mrkings84(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
This Nigerian government with her security agents are a serious joke. So where these terrorists kept these girls is just a nearby bush yet for over 7rs Nigerian government couldn't go and rescue the girls. Imagine the storyshared by this escape, it took her just one night for her to run out of the bush!.....

Shmmmmm
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by delpee(f): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thank God! I pray that the others are rescued or able to escape too.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by LIGHTROOM: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
You will now rest from aboki cassava
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by opribo(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
What a disaster we've found ourselves in this country. Wonder what will be crossing her mind each time she is breastfeeding that child.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Moferere:
So for 8 years, Chibok girls are in BHT camp? And the Nigeria Army that claim to be working cannot flush them out? undecided
Na their merchandize b dat o...
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Ajeeb: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Osatarria:

How much?
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Diesel1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
God1000:
I'm glad she's safe now, I can't just imagine the trauma and ordeal she must have gone through in the hands of these terrorists for years.

So you believe this dog Shii story. I weep for you
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by oloshun(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Sometimes i begin to wonder
If God is All powerful
Why not Strike and remove all these evil people like He did in Old testament.

If na old testament time, you go see how God dey threaten Sodom and gomorahh for doing bobrisky things.
God go use Thunder strike Prophets of Baal
God go use Flood scatter everywhere
God go kill Egyptian first sons

Fastfoward to 2000 till 2022
E come be like say God don tire
Him just siddon dey watch us dey catch cruise
Why cant God strike all these Evil Terrorist like He strike the Moabites in old testament.
Do you really believe in Bible? Honestly I think it was all distorted to make a point for Europe.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Diesel1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Moferere:
So for 8 years, Chibok girls are in BHT camp? And the Nigeria Army that claim to be working cannot flush them out? undecided

Chibok girls story is a mere phallacy, there's nothing like that, that's strategy they used to defeat Goodluck Jonathan
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by fluffybaby(f): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Imagine, 200 girls taken and marched off to the forest and our combined security could not do anything.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Entprys(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Make she return somebody's baby. Make she thank god cos some of her mates at home are yet to marry.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Truflexunits(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
As in that nack aspect pain you gan!!...... lol. quote author=Boogyman557 post=114056718]Holly Gram cool Thank JAH she is alive..

Chai.. them go don NACK NACK her TOTTO wit passion with those der long long PREEK!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN![/quote]
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by meobizy(f): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Her government failed her. Imagine if she was fourteen years old back then. It would make her twenty-two years of age today. Her husband threw his life away yet lives through the child. She can emotionally abandon the child but will see him to adulthood. It's not like the father would have amounted to much anyway.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Poor girl

Such a pity
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
fluffybaby:
Imagine, 200 girls taken and marched off to the forest and our combined security could not do anything.
staged
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Omoslim26: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chai it's a country that actually raped her not just the terrorist undecided
I pray God gives her speedy mental recovery.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by swissgoldenpro2: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is very Sad
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Thank JAH she is alive..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
God forgive me for laughing grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) / Buhari And AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq During Their CPC Days (Throwback Photo) / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.