Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl (39035 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Escaped Chibok Girl Graduates In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Glycosunde: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Imagine a child having a child all because of a failed government system and a retrogressive religion. Abacha did say that if insurgency last more than a day then the government is involved. Let us be wiser now because a working society will benefit us more. Be wise, Be OBIdient

Meanwhile: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Brownshoe: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
How are they coping with all this terrorist childs, that's the one she is carrying, if i were to be her father, i can't accept her with that child in her hand, i will gladly donate that boy to government orphanage.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Jennyjay283: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2022
That's how life goes.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Zelenskyy(m): 12:50am On Jun 23, 2022
7+ Years and this Useless APC Government that came to power through False Promises to bring back these girls have FAILED WOEFULLY..

Insecurity is now the order of the day ....

People are been kidnapped or killed on a daily basis...

Fellow Nigerians ,

It is time to kick out this Useless APC Government from the Aso Rock Villa

APC must Fall... APC must Fail.... APC must Scatter
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by KingMack(m): 12:56am On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/22/how-i-was-forcefully-married-boko-haram-2014-escaped-camp-%E2%80%93-chibok-schoolgirl

[code][/code]if you can track to meet a check point then I put it to the army that they jus oppressing and killing innocent victims how the hell can't they reach that point
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by adekS1(m): 12:58am On Jun 23, 2022
See vein in her hands,that is often seen in anyone who has overtime been doing strenuous wrk,in her own case sexual exercise too when those ppl will av sex wt them like they are horse.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by juman(m): 1:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Only thing we need is ecomog soldiers.

Our government has turned insecurity to business.
They share money instead of protecting us.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by tenpipsperday: 3:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerian army said they have ransacked the whole sambisa forest no trace of Boko Haram camp. How do they source for food and water?

Keep deceiving yourselves there. The parents suddenly disappeared the moment Jonathan left office, the campaign of bring back out girls died.

Iranu.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:35am On Jun 23, 2022
SHINJA:
Islam...

Wahala religion..

Comrade you are shouting grin grin
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by MrHighSea: 4:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Imagine se, she come support Atiku or Tinubu.

All the sympathy for just disappear.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by zedegit: 5:11am On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:
I'm glad she's safe now, I can't just imagine the trauma and ordeal she must have gone through in the hands of these terrorists for years.

My worry is how will she cope financially? Someone that was being cartered for is now catering for another person.
See how a young girl is looking old due to hardship, stress combined with psychological trauma.

These BH are wicked.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by shineeye1: 5:26am On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/22/how-i-was-forcefully-married-boko-haram-2014-escaped-camp-%E2%80%93-chibok-schoolgirl

Speak correct English please!!! Not "forcefully married" but serially raped by criminal lunatic jihadist. This crime against humanity shall never go unpunished, now or in the near future.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by sslcrypt: 5:31am On Jun 23, 2022
This lady is a still a baby, only God knows the trauma she will experience for the rest of her life.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Raxxye(m): 5:54am On Jun 23, 2022
8 years of her life down the drain, but thank God for her escape!
But the story is different from the title.
Title is how she was forcefully married, story is how she escaped!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Taiggarr: 6:13am On Jun 23, 2022
PointZerom:
angry

Buhari is as useless as Robert Mugabe's shit.

Chibok happened under your darling GEJ..and he could NOT rescue even one of these girls..

Buhari came and has rescued over half of them..

Remain a BASTARD ILLITERATE HATING Lousy child..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Elidrisy20: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Moferere:
So for 8 years, Chibok girls are in BHT camp? And the Nigeria Army that claim to be working cannot flush them out? undecided
it's not claim, they are working tireless to secure the country from all terrorists,ipob propagandist
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by dalass(f): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Well. I hope she gets free education abroad like some of her mates who escaped from those terrorists
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by gracealonev: 6:31am On Jun 23, 2022
May the Lord totally heal and restore her scarred life in Jesus name.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by walkingshadow911: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2022
juman:
Only thing we need is ecomog soldiers.

Our government has turned insecurity to business.
They share money instead of protecting us.

And the governors found a way of increasing their security vote money too.

what an experimental country cursed with the world most wicked politicians.

we will protest with our pvc this time around.
Nigerian youth must be ObiDIENT
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by OtemAtum: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Sometimes i begin to wonder
If God is All powerful
Why not Strike and remove all these evil people like He did in Old testament.

If na old testament time, you go see how God dey threaten Sodom and gomorahh for doing bobrisky things.
God go use Thunder strike Prophets of Baal
God go use Flood scatter everywhere
God go kill Egyptian first sons

Fastfoward to 2000 till 2022
E come be like say God don tire
Him just siddon dey watch us dey catch cruise
Why cant God strike all these Evil Terrorist like He strike the Moabites in old testament.
All those so called God activities happened only in the Israeli storybook called the bible. Check the oral traditions of Africans too and see how their gods were spitting thunder and lightning too, but they are all stories. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to know about the truth of the universe.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Agugbadin: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Glad to hear the news of her rescue, I pray that God will rescue all others that are still in captivity.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Oceanblaze(m): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2022
This one na fixed match...cooked up
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Joshlinks: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
Acres of land are available for sale at a fast growing area in Ibadan immediately after *Ilaje Hotel and Sport Resort*. It can be majorly used for residential and commercial purposes. As at last 2 months, it went for 300k. But now it is going for 700k. All necessary documents are available.

Whatsapp only: 08130284026
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by TotalRunter: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Sometimes i begin to wonder
If God is All powerful
Why not Strike and remove all these evil people like He did in Old testament.

If na old testament time, you go see how God dey threaten Sodom and gomorahh for doing bobrisky things.
God go use Thunder strike Prophets of Baal
God go use Flood scatter everywhere
God go kill Egyptian first sons

Fastfoward to 2000 till 2022
E come be like say God don tire for humans
Why cant God strike all these Evil Terrorist like He strike the Moabites in old testament.

Where you there when he struck the moabites?
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by lbzyw256: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2022
China is actively helping Outer Mongolia and donating anti-epidemic materials, demonstrating the responsibility of a major country.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Samuelriano1(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Qajoe:
Watin Musa eye no go see for gate

We are one of the best vendor so far and we offer good rate and we accept physical transaction but it depend on what you are bring,we don't delay payment

✓Skrill funds rate 535/$

✓zelle funds rate 480

✓ cashapp funds rate 480/$

✓ Applepay funds Rate 430/$

✓ greendot funds rate 400/$

✓ venmo funds Rate 365/$

✓ chime funds Rate 410/$

✓ Available aza for pick up India Aza , Mexico Aza , U.k Aza , United State Aza and we accept cash mailing

Bitcoin rate 585/$

Ethereum , Ltc and others

Itunes gift Card rate 375/$

Amazon gift card 420/$

Steam wallet Gift card rate 410/$

Google play gift card rate 400/$

Amex Gift card rate 430/$

Visa Gift card rate 410/$

One vanilla gift card rate 440/$

Razergold gift card rate 480/$

Apple Gift card rate 430/$

Sephora gift card rate 440/$

Offgamer gift card rate 450/$

Other funds and Gift cards can come in

WhatsApp +234 90 747183 70

I would have really loved to patronize you honestly, but am scared. I have been scammed on this same site by a scammer some months back. I have Amazon card ( e code) of 100dollar monthly, but Omo I de fear. Nigerians are not to be trusted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Denies Raiding Tinubu's House / Court Nullifies Abia State Governor-Elect, Alex Otti’s Candidature / Buhari And AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq During Their CPC Days (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.