Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl (39037 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Escaped Chibok Girl Graduates In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Akerele44(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2022
ekukeku:
Dey should used dis narrative to rescue d rest now...

I'm sure Government is in charge of dis BOKO-HARAM, how can u be fighting terrorist for over 8yrs In ur territory

Pls don't vote APC & PDP again, dey don fail us
Let's try to check anoda person...

The person u wants us to vote for also has there blood because he was once in PDP
So tell us another story
Assuming PDP gave him chance he would still be there
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Jaycoz(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Government should suppose take care of that lady because she might be addicted to the terrorist characters
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Henrymas(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerians are just too gullible. These supposed chibok girls escapees are actually spies sent from the camp of these terrorists to provide strategic information for further attacks.
How come it took them this long to execute their escape? How were they able to suddenly escape highly fortified and densely humid sambisa forest without being caught or spotted? It should concern us that the identity of one of the supposed escapees is being questioned.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by rhymesnoni(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2022
See as the son ugly, might just be Shekau's son. Thank god for your life sha! ns only you fit explain wetin your eyes don see.
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Mrsserene: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2022
This little girl went through pregnancy and childbirth , in the forest for God's sake cry
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by bobby56(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Sometimes i begin to wonder
If God is All powerful
Why not Strike and remove all these evil people like He did in Old testament.

If na old testament time, you go see how God dey threaten Sodom and gomorahh for doing bobrisky things.
God go use Thunder strike Prophets of Baal
God go use Flood scatter everywhere
God go kill Egyptian first sons

Fast forward to 2000 till 2022
E come be like say God don tire for humans
Why cant God strike all these Evil Terrorist like He strike the Moabites in old testament.
Unfortunately, you are ignorant of the words of God that is why you have spoken the way you did. Go and read Romans 2:4, the Bible said "The FORBEARANCE of GOD" [is to] lead you to REPENTANCE. 1st Peter 3:8-10 says "Don't think that God is a weakling that He has not destroy the WICKED but, it is "FORBEARANCE", not willing that any should perish but that ALL (including you) should come to repentance. Even during the time of Sodom and Gomorrah, have you not read Genesis 18:23-32, where Abraham asked God "will thou also destroy the righteous with the WICKED"? God forbear because of Abraham's prayers and, saved Lot and his two daughters.
So friend, God has the POWER and can DESTROY all these evil people in one day but, he want them (including you) to REPENT of their (your) sins. So, it is better to give your life to Christ before it is too LATE. Leave them and God alone. When it is time for God to act, you will see it with your two eyes wide open. Thanks
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by bobby56(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Sometimes i begin to wonder
If God is All powerful
Why not Strike and remove all these evil people like He did in Old testament.

If na old testament time, you go see how God dey threaten Sodom and gomorahh for doing bobrisky things.
God go use Thunder strike Prophets of Baal
God go use Flood scatter everywhere
God go kill Egyptian first sons

Fast forward to 2000 till 2022
E come be like say God don tire for humans
Why cant God strike all these Evil Terrorist like He strike the Moabites in old testament.
Unfortunately, you are ignorant of the words of God that is why you have spoken the way you did. Go and read Romans 2:4, the Bible said "The FORBEARANCE of GOD" [is to] lead you to REPENTANCE. 1st Peter 3:8-10 says "God is a NOT weakling because He has not destroy the WICKED but, it is His "FORBEARANCE", not willing that any should perish but that ALL (including you) should come to repentance. Even during the time of Sodom and Gomorrah, have you not read Genesis 18:23-32, where Abraham asked God "will thou also destroy the righteous with the WICKED"? God forbear because of Abraham's prayers and, saved Lot and his two daughters.
So friend, God has the POWER and can DESTROY all these evil people in one day but, he want them (including you) to REPENT of their (your) sins. So, it is better to give your life to Christ before it is too LATE. Leave them and God alone. When it is time for God to act, you will see it with your two eyes wide open. Thanks
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Lingudy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sad reading through..
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by Lazenby007(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
SHINJA:
Islam...

Wahala religion..
I dey tell you
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by DonroxyII: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2022
MisterGrace:
I'm glad she's safe now. The demonic abductor would be husband is now roasting in hell.

If only she would be flown far away from Nigeria where she will undergo therapy sessions to cleans her mind.
She Needs Therapy(Psychotherapy) to Unbundled Her Minds:

See the Veins on Her Hands: She has been Malhandled for Years with Hard Labour:

Almighty God shall Helps us Against Abductions, Amen:
Re: How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl by DonroxyII: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2022
meobizy:
Her government failed her. Imagine if she was fourteen years old back then. It would make her twenty-two years of age today. Her husband threw his life away yet lives through the child. She can emotionally abandon the child but will see him to adulthood. It's not like the father would have amounted to much anyway.
But She is Part of the Child at 50% and She Carried all the Burden:

The Child is the Reward of Her Captivity and Escape and the Husband shall be refurbished through the Child to Serve His Mother for Ever:

She is Nurturing him for Greater Rewards as Her Efforts and Sufferness shall never be in Vain, Amen:

God bless the Baby and Mother:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq During Their CPC Days (Throwback Photo) / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.