Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? (1795 Views)

First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child - / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good day, fellas. There is this lady, a neighbour of mine that had given birth to 3 kids and her body shape is still intact as if she hadn't give birth. As a matter of fact, if person no tell u say she don born, u no go know. From her head to toe is in good shape. Her beauty and body shape are still intact. Infact, she is very agile. Infact, If u see her for road, u go nearly toast her. Whereas, i know a lady who has only given birth to a Child(boy) who has loss her body shape. If u see her, u can easily tell that she has given birth. Why?
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by rickpat(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
different women have different body anatomy

8 Likes

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Remove eyes from your neighbors wife

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
peepydelano:
Remove eyes from your neighbors wife
So, from all i said so far, this is what u can blindly assume. Did i say i want to woo her or i have interest in her?
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, from all i said so far, this is what u can blindly assume. Did i say i want to woo her or i have interest in her?
apart from different anatomy, some of them are so careless with their body. Some eat like morrow no dey why some can't maintain healthy lifestyle.
Also, gone are d days that when a woman gives birth, by d time her mother would massage her and her tommy, d blood that would definitely circulate well but dis day, i dont know why blood is no longer circulating. Most of d ladies of nowadays are full of christian mother's shape

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 3:35am On Jun 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

apart from different anatomy, some of them are so careless with their body. Some eat like morrow no dey why some can't maintain healthy lifestyle.
Also, gone are d days that when a woman gives birth, by d time her mother would massage her and her tommy, d blood that would definitely circulate well but dis day, i dont know why blood is no longer circulating. Most of d ladies of nowadays are full of christian mother's shape
This lady is a Yoruba(a Christian), her guy is a Muslim. She had given birth to 3 kids, yet her tommy is flat, her body is still in good shape like one who had not given birth unlike other ladies that u can easily tell that they had given birth even from afar.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Martinez39s(m): 4:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Weight loss, exercising and eating healthily are choices for people who discipline themselves and persevere. People are full of excuses, love to indulge their cravings, and love wallow in their comfort zone.

Man or woman, no matter your age and number of kids, if you want to be slim and fit, you will achieve it. Just say you like your comfort zone and don't want to put in the work; many even add excuses.

5 Likes

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
Weight loss, exercising and eating healthily are choices for people who discipline themselves and persevere. People are full of excuses, love to indulge their cravings, and love wallow in their comfort zone.

Man or woman, no matter your age and number of kids, if you want to be slim and fit, you will achieve it. Just say you like your comfort zone and don't want to put in the work; many even add excuses.
The lady i am talking abt is Slim and fit and in good Shape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Martinez39s(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
The lady i am talking abt is Slim and fit and in good Shape.
Being slim and in good shape don't fall from heaven; she puts in the work. One can be slim naturally and still be in bad shape and accumulate some unnecessary fat due to bad diet and lack of exercise. No matter where one falls, one has no excuse avoid weight loss and being in good shape.

5 Likes

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
Being slim and in good shape don't fall from heaven; she puts in the work. One can be slim naturally and still be in bad shape and accumulate some unnecessary fat due to bad diet and lack of exercise. No matter where one falls, one has no excuse avoid weight loss and being in good shape.
True.
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by meobizy(f): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2022
From the way you described her it’s obvious she exercises. Next time you see her help us ask for confirmation then broadcast her response here. Only you no suppose keep the knowledge like your Nairaland counterparts are known to do.
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2022
meobizy:
From the way you described her it’s obvious she exercises. Next time you see her help us ask for confirmation then broadcast her response here. Only you no suppose keep the knowledge like your Nairaland counterparts are known to do.
She doesn't execerise.
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by meobizy(f): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
She doesn't execerise.
Ask and you will find out.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2022
meobizy:
Ask and you will find out.
She doesn't. There are other ladies like that but such ladies are rare.
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Shorsky1(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2022
I think it is natural for.most women due to changes in body metabolism and lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by meobizy(f): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
She doesn't. There are other ladies like that but such ladies are rare.
Did you ask?

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
It's greed, chronic excuses, laziness and gluttony

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Cousin9999: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Genetics, health, fitness, diet, medical history, and the nature of the pregnancy itself (e.g. complications, natural or C-section, hormones, etc).

Pregnancy does a lot of different things to a woman's body. People don't realize it because so many women just do it and act like it's nothing. But it's hard.

2 Likes

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by PumpumPrince: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. There is this lady, a neighbour of mine that had given birth to 3 kids and her body shape is still intact as if she hadn't give birth. As a matter of fact, if person no tell u say she don born, u no go know. From her head to toe is in good shape. Her beauty and body shape are still intact. Infact, she is very agile. Infact, If u see her for road, u go nearly toast her. Whereas, i know a lady who has only given birth to a Child(boy) who has loss her body shape. If u see her, u can easily tell that she has given birth. Why?

angry
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by PumpumPrince: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Truvelisback:

brother, are u pregnant sir? angry
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
meobizy:
Did you ask?
Why are u doubting me, she doesn't.
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
PumpumPrince:

brother, are u pregnant sir? angry
Have u seen a pregnant sir b4?
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by InfinityFabric: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
- Lack of discipline from the women. To them child birth is an excuse to become a land whale
- Weakness of men, he still don't know his value so he accept any trash
- Negligence of men, he doesn't care, she's a baby factory he can go outside and do young good looking ladies.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by meobizy(f): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why are u doubting me, she doesn't.
…but did you ask?
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
meobizy:
…but did you ask?
I didn't. She doesn't exercise. She is just like the normal ladies out there.
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by PumpumPrince: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
Have u seen a pregnant sir b4?

Brother U create thread complainin u losse shape & u getting atitude coz we ask u to explain...cant u abot the child? angry
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by blinking001(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
See finish is the reason.
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
InfinityFabric:
- Lack of discipline from the women. To them child birth is an excuse to become a land whale
- Weakness of men, he still don't know his value so he accept any trash
- Negligence of men, he doesn't care, she's a baby factory he can go outside and do young good looking ladies.
The sad part of it is that, it may not make them look attractive to their man. I have a married female friend who has only a Child(a boy) .The boy should be 5 or 6years old but the mother's tommy is still big like one who is expecting a Child. She told me some months ago that she was doing exercise but i didn't see any impact of the exercise.
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by queenemelda: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
You wan trend abi?
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Truvelisback(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
queenemelda:
You wan trend abi?
grin
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by InfinityFabric: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
The sad part of it is that, it may not make them look attractive to their man. I have a married female friend who has only a Child(a boy) .The boy should be 5 or 6years old but the mother's tommy is still big like one who is expecting a Child. She told me some months ago that she was doing exercise but i didn't see any impact of the exercise.
She doesn't respect the man enough and there's no outside market that requires her to slim. When either happens, you'll see change. Until then... keep making fun of her hippo physique.
Re: Loss Of Body Shape After Birth. Why? by Nonexisting: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
This lady is a Yoruba(a Christian), her guy is a Muslim. She had given birth to 3 kids, yet her tommy is flat, her body is still in good shape like one who had not given birth unlike other ladies that u can easily tell that they had given birth even from afar.
She dey drink agbo. That's the magic of that concoction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time / How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? / I Need Someone To Teach Me Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.