Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? (1802 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. / 4 Ways The Pandemic Is Affecting You & Your Relationship / Situation Report:how Is The Harmattan Breeze Affecting You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by LagosG: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Me, I'm just arranging bucket around my house. Roof is leaking everywhere.

Sapa is a bitch you don't want to spend the rainy season with around here. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Maxxim: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Spending time alone getting myself drunk, whiskey they say is the fuel to the loud engine in one's head
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Silentgroper(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Giving me wild thoughts..
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Enny2013(f): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Not funny! I am sooo allergic to cold.
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by tayo60(f): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
I dey my dey o
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
My T levels are super high and I'm having lots of sex these days. Just wondering if there's any correlation between testosterone and cold.
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by 40fy: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2022

**It's cold, yeah, but my heart's colder!!

**I hate you, Ritzybeauty

Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by helinues: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Weather for 2 abi, Sha first go and check the price of Cerellac
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by MikeofKd(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Damn niggaa. Mans steady high on loud and vodka these days , knacking some people’s serious girlfriends. All thanks to the cool weather.

2 Likes

Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Omo like seriously I been no ever think say ph go ever cold reach like this... the weather before ehn tarrrr, even if you get car wey get Ac you go still feel am, for school only to waka 10mins from one lecture hall to another e be like say I been dey inside hellfire

1 Like

Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Nonexisting: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Silentgroper:
Giving me wild thoughts..
I hope the wild thoughts are on something that will bring you money. If not, bury the thoughts and double your hustle in case APC wins again in 2023. Pussies don't put food on the table.

1 Like

Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Silentgroper(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nonexisting:
I hope the wild thoughts are on something that will bring you money. If not, bury the thoughts and double your hustle in case APC wins again in 2023. Pussies don't put food on the table.
Sure.. but there is a particular old saying that goes " body no be firewood " besides an hour of coitus wont do no damage..

1 Like

Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Silentgroper(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
40fy:
Could u just give that girl a break for fvck sake..
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by wumi2017(f): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Na hot tea and aboniki balm sure pass this season

1 Like

Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
This weather no favour AA at all
I just dey sick sick anyhow

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Silentgroper:
Maybe he likes her smiley
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Silentgroper(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thonia69:
Maybe he likes her smiley
Could be..

whatsup tho
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Lexkenny99(m): 1:38am On Jul 10, 2022
I'm at chantelle bae's place 4 d weekend so e no really affect me. She plans to visit me nextweek tho. grin
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
Could be..

whatsup tho
I'm not fine. I'm sick sad What about you?
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by meobizy(f): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2022
I’m enjoying it.
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Silentgroper(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm not fine. I'm sick sad What about you?
Sorry girl, what u down with?
Hope u're getting well already...

I'm alright.. Just a bit sad i didnt get to eat any salah meat.. I bet u murdered lots of them though grin
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Supplensour: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2022
It is affecting me as cold. Is there any other way you could suggest it affects? DA questions! Sheesh..
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
Sorry girl, what u down with?
Hope u're getting well already...

I'm alright.. Just a bit sad i didnt get to eat any salah meat.. I bet u murdered lots of them though grin
Thanks. Cold and headache.

Lol Pele. I didn't even go out.
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by 40fy: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:

**I should give her a break?? Shít, I'll just give her a break, lol, she called me a psychopath. Do you not read that?? You're nothin' but a traitor. You're supposed to stand with me, but shit, here you are standin' with a girl!!

Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by LagosG: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nobody dey even ask OP about how he's dealing. That's messed up.
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by MissMich(f): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
The weather ain't funny at all, I've tried all the cold dispersing techniques that I know of but none seems to be working. I've resorted to watching movies and sipping dry gin to see if it would work sha angry
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Silentgroper(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thonia69:
Thanks. Cold and headache.
Lol Pele. I didn't even go out.
Sorry, get well soon sho gbo...

They didnt bring none to ur doorstep too?
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Indeed the weather is cold.
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Maxxim: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
LagosG:
Nobody dey even ask OP about how he's dealing. That's messed up.
Kpele
sad cheesy
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
Sorry, get well soon sho gbo...

They didnt bring none to ur doorstep too?
Thank you ❤️

They didn't.
Re: How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
40fy:

sorry bro, what really happened?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl From A Wealthy Family? / Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin / Perfectmate Matchmaking For Nigerian Singles Living In ABROAD (DIASPORA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.