Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra (1560 Views)

Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos / ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation / Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by kettykings: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Its yearly something.

This is a very big lie, how come it is not on the internet for the 53 years , 52 years ,51 years and even the landmark of 50 years
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by kettykings: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Its yearly something.

Show me your 2021 celebration or link to the celebration
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2022
kettykings:

This is a very big lie, how come it is not on the internet for the 53 years , 52 years ,51 years and even the landmark of 50 years

Bros, just say you didn't see it.

My village celebrates this thing every year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by NwaIdeato: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Carry all Igbos of South East and South South that identify with you and you are still landlocked dot circle Biafra.
No problem we like am like that, the Igbos of the SE already have massive deposits of gas, oil and a viable business/market economy like Onitsha main market (largest in West Africa), Innoson, Coscharis, Ariaria etc then the Igbos of the South South have excess oil...we don't need you guys!!!! Leave us with our dot nation cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2022
kettykings:

Show me your 2021 celebration or link to the celebration

I am not here to please you.
My people hate Biafrans to the blood.

Don't forget that Isaac Boro is from Kolokuma Kingdom like me.

But he is from Kaiama and I'm not.

But we are from same clan.

Ojukwu only fought with Boro and his village youths alone

Other Ijaw didn't even join hands.

Ojukwu was using Federal supports regional supports and even many tribes in his fraudulent eastern region still couldn't hold Boro and his village youths alone until 12 days of serious fighting.

Other Ijaw didn't even join hands.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by juman(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Of course no ethnic group with sensible leaders would like to be in biafra dominated by igbos.
Its death sentence for all of their people.
Igbo is tough tribe to deal with. Its because they are in big country as nigeria their evil arms are clipped.
See how UGM kill in their land. They kill themselves o.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
NwaIdeato:

No problem we like am like that, the Igbos of the SE already have massive deposits of gas, oil and a viable business/market economy like Onitsha main market (largest in West Africa), Innoson, Coscharis, Ariaria etc then the Igbos of the South South have excess oil...we don't need you guys!!!! Leave us with our dot nation cheesy

Ijaw produce over 90 percent of All Nigeria's crude oil.

Massive oil and gas you say hahaha!!

All Nigeria's offshore oil are on Ijaw land because we are the ones sharing boundaries with the oceans.

Without even adding the crude oil on Ijaw main land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2022
kettykings:
Does anyone have an idea why these celebrations are coming up in 2022 and was never heard of since the 70s , 80s ,90s and 2000s please Igbos and the former East should be vigilant, affliction should not be allowed to arise again, Niger Delta leave igbos alone and fight for your oil wealth

Social media and also its wide publicization is to remind you Igbos who have dusted up your annexation plans with IPOB, that the status quo on NO TO IGBO ANNEXATION still remains
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Bravetunde: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2022
I'm ijaw and i love ss and se.
Yorubas always trying to divide ss and se.
To he news is even coming from their useless media tvc.
I keep saying it,yrobas are the number one enemy of ss/se region not even the fulanis.
They are the saboteurs sent to disorganize ss and se.
I repeat I'm ijaw and I love my ss/se region like mad.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Brave[b]tunde[/b]:
I'm ijaw and i love ss and se.
Yorubas always trying to divide ss and se.
To he news is even coming from their useless media tvc.
I keep saying it,yrobas are the number one enemy of ss/se region not even the fulanis.
They are the saboteurs sent to disorganize ss and se.
I repeat I'm ijaw and I love my ss/se region like mad.

Is Tunde Ijaw name??

Or BastardlyRich your other account Ijaw Name?

Namasiobiri.

You are not Ijaw
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Bravetunde is not Ijaw speak your dialect of Ijaw to me and I will reply you and don't bring that your nonsense show your picture talk.
They dont write Ijaw on someone's face.

Speak your dialect of Ijaw to me and i will answer you bastard Igbo
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Chimaraymond455: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2022
They don't have any other thing to campaign against obi,
Igbos should expect more of this, it's coming from the yorubas their aim is to divide south south vote.
We know them, we expected this from them with their few ijaws who have declared igbos as their worst enemy.
but you ijaw let me remind you that igbos have nothing against you guys but since you have declared igbos as your enemy thanks to that.
You did not remember all this celebration during good luck Jonathan time, igbos are not your enemy during during Jonathan,
Remember igbos are fast in learning.
I could remember years backwhen I was telling some yorubas who decided to hate the igbos for nothing that day will come when igbos well start hating them back, but today the yorubas are crying that the igbos hate them.
Internet never forget.
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by kettykings: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
They don't have any other thing to campaign against obi,
Igbos should expect more of this, it's coming from the yorubas their aim is to divide south south vote.
We know them, we expected this from them with their few ijaws who have declared igbos as their worst enemy.
but you ijaw let me remind you that igbos have nothing against you guys but since you have declared igbos as your enemy thanks to that.
You did not remember all this celebration during good luck Jonathan time, igbos are not your enemy during during Jonathan,
Remember igbos are fast in learning.
I could remember years backwhen I was telling some yorubas who decided to hate the igbos for nothing that day will come when igbos well start hating them back, but today the yorubas are crying that the igbos hate them.
Internet never forget.
Bro this has nothing to do with ijaws, this is the hate induced campaign that Vultures are employing to divide the former East and steal the birthright of ijaws nothing else. If ijaws loose their oil wealth after loosing oil company headquarters then their case is finished
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2022
kettykings:

Bro this has nothing to do with ijaws, this is the hate induced campaign that Vultures are employing to divide the former East and steal the birthright of ijaws nothing else. If ijaws loose their oil wealth after loosing oil company headquarters then their case is finished

Stop convincing yourself with lies.

Average Ijaw hate Igbos to the blood.
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Phiniter(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Stop convincing yourself with lies.

Average Ijaw hate Igbos to the blood.

I was in Bayelsa some months back, Oloibiri to be precise

and I must confess I was sad at the level of poverty in a place responsible for so many of the wealth of this country.

total neglect and abandonment...

The resources are used to build bridges and convoys in the north... but your southern neighbors are your problems?

lol such unfathomable stupidity...
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Phiniter:

I was in Bayelsa some months back, Oloibiri to be precise

and I must confess I was sad at the level of poverty in a place responsible for so many of the wealth of this country.

total neglect and abandonment...

The resources are used to build bridges and convoys in the north... but your southern neighbors are your problems?

lol such unfathomable stupidity...

That's a lie.

Ijaw cannot change slave masters they will rather go for a Republic of their own.
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by wingmanIII: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Very useless set of people.

Who cares about them.

Ijaws are brainwashed people only good at drinking and marrying plenty wives.
Please stop! OP is not Ijaw. News is fake as fvck

2 Likes

Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Bravetunde: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:
Bravetunde is not Ijaw speak your dialect of Ijaw to me and I will reply you and don't bring that your nonsense show your picture talk.
They dont write Ijaw on someone's face.

Speak your dialect of Ijaw to me and i will answer you bastard Igbo
I said you are not ijaw,show yourself and collect 100k from me.
Yoruba Muslim,no wonder the news is carried by tvc Lagos ibadan news.
Ss/se are brothers no wonder ijaws burnt some ritualisst to death in akwa ibom that is how ijaws lovs afonjas grin cheesy grin cheesy
Faceless ijaw man
Are you more ijaw than madam,gejmadurke, asari, tompollo etc that are friends and brothers to igbos.
Coword
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Chimaraymond455: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2022
be sincere to yourselves the ijaws.
Is igbos really your enemies?? this is 2011 general election results the igbos of East gave an ijaw man who his people claim as their worst enemy.

Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by gidgiddy: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:
Where Ijaw occupy in the Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land.

So? Will anyone give you award for size of land?
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by gidgiddy: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Ijaw produce over 90 percent of All Nigeria's crude oil.

Massive oil and gas you say hahaha!!

All Nigeria's offshore oil are on Ijaw land because we are the ones sharing boundaries with the oceans.

Without even adding the crude oil on Ijaw main land.

And still remain one of the poorest tribes in Southern Nigeria
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
gidgiddy:

And still remain one of the poorest tribes in Southern Nigeria

Don't mistake Ijaw for ritualist Igbo

Have you seen any Ijaw begging with plates on the streets before?
Never!!!
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
Is igbos really your enemies?? this is 2011 general election results the igbos of East gave an ijaw man who his people claim as their worst enemy.

That's a lie.

Buhari got 5000 votes from Bayelsa during Good luck and Buhari election courtesy Silva
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

I said you are not ijaw,show yourself and collect 100k from me.
Yoruba Muslim,no wonder the news is carried by tvc Lagos ibadan news.
Ss/se are brothers no wonder ijaws burnt some ritualisst to death in akwa ibom that is how ijaws lovs afonjas grin cheesy grin cheesy
Faceless ijaw man
Are you more ijaw than madam,gejmadurke, asari, tompollo etc that are friends and brothers to igbos.
Coword

Mr man speak Ijaw to me.
You cannot speak your own language that you claim to come from.

Foolish Igbo.
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
wingmanIII:

Please stop! OP is not Ijaw. News is fake as fvck

You are mad.

I'm not Ijaw then what am I?

Continue to convince yourselves with lies.
Foolish Igbos
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chimaraymond455:

They voted for their job with their false population figure that they can't use and influence Nigeria Presidential election for themselves.
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Bravetunde: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Mr man speak Ijaw to me.
You cannot speak your own language that you claim to come from.

Foolish Igbo.
When you show me your pics and the ijaw clan you come from,then I will speak ijaw to you
You are still the once supporting theivenubu,faceless ijaw.
You are very stewpid,derty pigg.
I'm ijaw and igbos are our friends and not enemies.
Obi will win in ss plus se.
Nobody will vote for your drug lord irritatin pigg.
Nmeen.
Derty pigg.
Thunda fia your yoerogba propagandaa skulll.
Foll.
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Bravetunde: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

You are mad.

I'm not Ijaw then what am I?

Continue to convince yourselves with lies.
You are not ijaw show yourself and I will give you 300k.
Thunda fia you.
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

You are not ijaw show yourself and I will give you 300k.
Thunda fia you.

You fool.

Speak Ijaw to me if you are truly Ijaw.
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Bravetunde: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

You fool.

Speak Ijaw to me if you are truly Ijaw.
I said a video of yourself first,and the ijaw clan you are from,then I will give you 300k and speak ijaw for you.
Mgumu Yoerunba pigg.derty thingh.
Ss and se are voting for Peter obi commit swecide if it pains uu
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Ebi2233: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

I said a video of yourself first,and the ijaw clan you are from,then I will give you 300k and speak ijaw for you.
Mgumu Yoerunba pigg.derty thingh.
Ss and se are voting for Peter obi commit swecide if it pains uu

Mynd44 Rule 2

Lalasticlacla Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election Results: APC Wins Bisi Akande, Aregbesola Pooling Units / Osun Election: Hoodlums Destroy Shops Belonging To Igbos In Osogbo (video) / Guards Brigade Killings: Buhari Received 44 Warning Reports From DSS – Dep Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.