Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,878 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra (1557 Views)

Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos / ‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation / Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Bravetunde: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Mynd44 Rule 2

Lalasticlacla Rule 2
U were the one insulting me or should I also call the mod too.
I won't, because I'm not a coword grin cheesy grin cheesy
Now check my spellings and see if they are correct.
Let me also call the mod for you ok
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Bravetunde: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:
Bravetunde is not Ijaw speak your dialect of Ijaw to me and I will reply you and don't bring that your nonsense show your picture talk.
They dont write Ijaw on someone's face.

Speak your dialect of Ijaw to me and i will answer you bastard Igbo
Suen,mynd44, lalasclacla, Dominique
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Bravetunde: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

You fool.

Speak Ijaw to me if you are truly Ijaw.
Suen, mynd44,lasticlala, Dominique
Re: Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra by Bravetunde: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Stop convincing yourself with lies.

Average Ijaw hate Igbos to the blood.

Suen, mynd44, Dominique, lalasclacla

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyone Knows Any Park In Onitsha or Asaba Loading To Ile-ife(osun State) / Did Tinubu Ask His Wife To Become A Redeem 'pastor' For Political Reason? / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Ex-apc Aspirant Endorses Obi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.