Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend Says Nothing Will Happen if they jail him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend Says Nothing Will Happen if they jail him (259 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend Says Nothing Will Happen if they jail him by Halsey2022: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend Says Nothing Will Happen if they jail him by Godada(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2022

The fact of the matter is plain simple.

If you are in a relationship that's not going the way you envisaged.

Jump ship.

Been enjoying my peace of mind till Okowa boys come drop ground rent court summons.

Peace disappeared like a fickle bìtch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend Says Nothing Will Happen if they jail him by Cypress042(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Woman love men who brutalize them on daily basis, is just the fact grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend Says Nothing Will Happen if they jail him by Jeromejnr(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2022
The girl never said they shouldn't jail him. All these fake headlines sef. And someone else has gone to copy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend Says Nothing Will Happen if they jail him by Bluezy13(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2022
The moderators should ban this OP for misrepresentation of information and misleading the general public on the subject matter.
She never said he shouldn't be put behind bars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend Says Nothing Will Happen if they jail him by Samuel089: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2022
Nah wa ooh

(1) (Reply)

“real Men Don’t Hit Women. It’s A Sign Of Weakness” – Actor, Yul Edochie Tells M / Can't Believe This. Oh My!!!! / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.