Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife (722 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife by Samuel089: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH8iv0ciGDI

Lady narrates how a lady sent a DM to her husband, telling him he doesn’t deserve her because she is fat

She also listed other snide comments she has gotten, adding that her relationship is under public eye because people feel they shouldn’t be together by “beauty standard”

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife by DreamLivia(f): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2022
all bodies are hot wink

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife by oriskenny16: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2022
E don red ooh

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife by Toktee(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Samuel089:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH8iv0ciGDI

Lady narrates how a lady sent a DM to her husband, telling him he doesn’t deserve her because she is fat

She also listed other snide comments she has gotten, adding that her relationship is under public eye because people feel they shouldn’t be together by “beauty standard”
I said it already,yet they will come here to shout marriage is not achievement.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife by blazingblender(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Nonsense
Women and that mentality ehhhh
He doesn't deserve you leave him
So who deserves you na?
If na me na to go meet her warn her seriously to stay away

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife by Steven809: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Omo this one choke ooh

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife by Toktee(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Nonsense
Women and that mentality ehhhh
He doesn't deserve you leave him
So who deserves you na?
If na me na to go meet her warn her seriously to stay away
Old ladies everywhere.

They are here on Nairaland watch and see how they will avoid this thread.

If you check she have turned dozens men away

now thAt menopause have come calling she's looking for a window to escape.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife by adeeyarhabdulla: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Body go tell her

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife by kafassamuel007: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Omo this one touch me wella

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife by favourobaro90: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Problem ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife by isaaudugeidam: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2022
Problem e nor dey finish make we try dey enjoy ooh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sent A DM To Someone Else Husband Telling Him He Doesn't Deserve His Wife by abdumamman: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Mogbe ooh

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Black Lady Shows Off Her Long Hair / CHARLY BOY Breaks Silence Over His Crashed Marriage Of 45years / Carter Efe Rocked Big Yansh Naked On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.