Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers (607 Views)

10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) / Asaba Keke Drivers Agreed To Have Obi Stickers On Their Keke(Photos). / Onem Tyna Miracle, Councillor Links 2 Communities With Her Official Car Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by SteveDGreat: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Some Hikers in Enugu have visited communities to spread more awareness about Peter Obi.

@thehikerstrail took to his Twitter to share the pics

[/b]We Are Higly OBI-dient!

As a tribe, we believe that the time is now for young people to mobilise and take back their country, and the first step is by getting their PVC!

At our Last Hike, we used that opportunity to share the good news of Peter Obi in the community we visited. [b]

https:///0bfPP7c6Dr

Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by blazingblender(m): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2022
It is a movement
Them never see something
E go soon shine them for eyes

11 Likes

Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by PresidObi: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2022
I am organizing a similar movement, already talking tonprinters that will print thousands of stickers for me.

Peter Obi is a goal.

4 Likes

Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by Urheadmaster(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2022
History will be made

On peter Obi mandate i stand gidigbam cool

3 Likes

Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by Jennyjay283: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2022
The news later will burst their bubbles
Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Keep it up
Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi movement has generated more unity amongst Nigerians than Nigeria ever had in the last 7years....

Pick your leaders wisely.. it has a domino effect on every aspect of your life..

Vote right, vote labour, vote Peter Obi...

2 Likes

Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by Golan007: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2022
No be when you lose now you go begin cry.
Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2022
This was how Endsars started till it became a national movement , This are youths and responsible Nigerians taking over there country from the old corrupt criminals parading themselves as leaders

Only thieves would want things to continue the old way

Peter Obi, the new Nigeria project

3 Likes

Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Golan007:
you're banking on rigging to win election i guess but, riggers will be shamed , insha Allah
Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by GoooodHardDick: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2022
I rejoice with Nigerians because something spectacular is about to happen.

History is about to be made!!!!

I'll urge peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech. The train is moving like fire!

I am Obidient

4 Likes

Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by Golan007: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
you're banking on rigging to win election i guess but, riggers will be shamed , insha Allah

The problem i have with your kind is that you only believe it is fair when you win.
Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by jimyjames(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Golan007:
Is crying now a crime in Nigeria? Even those who won with Buhari are crying now, so crying is not bad
Re: Hikers Stormed Enugu Communities With Peter Obi Stickers by Fairview1: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how I would have been feeling if I am not Obidient, most especially when I see all that's going on with this Peter Obi movement.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Channels TV Interview Of Osun State Governor-elect Senator Ademola Adeleke / Peter Obi In Shock As Nigeria Senates Impeach President Buhari Along ASUU And NL / FACT CHECK: Is Osinbajo Head Of Fg’s Economic Management Team?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.