Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,086 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) (19850 Views)

Tinubu, Ganduje, Sanwo-olu Present As Arewa Community In Lagos Endorses APC / I Will Not Disappoint PDP, Melaye Promises Atiku And Okowa (Video) / Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by Truthisunique2: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
It's the turn of the south. Buhari a northerner has ruled for 8 years, giving the presidency to another northerner is a slap to the face of we Southerners. Southerners should fight for their existence in this country cos northerners don't give two shits about us.

This I have seen.
Southerners are majority Christian's if no christian let north have it

Tinubu doesn't care about the interest of christians who are majority of southernerns

2 Likes

Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jostoman:
The combination is very very good. I didn't just like Atiku for nothing, Atiku is not a tribalistic person, Atiku doesn't discriminate and he is also a unifier. Am also an incident man.

Atiku is not what? You are sick and needs help! Someone that could not condemn the death of an innocent girl and even went as far as asking his media aide to delete tweet! Atiku isn’t just a tribalistic Jihadist, he is a also a religious extremist just like buhari!
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by Hairyrapunzel: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
He allowed herdmens unfettered access to peoples farm land ,killing and raping without arrest or trial

But if they say your SE governors allowed IPOB in SE you guys will blame Buhari. Hypocrites
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by ponishah: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
He allowed herdmens unfettered access to peoples farm land ,killing and raping without arrest or trial
Why do you just defame people because of envy?
Why do you tell lies intentionally?
Okowa was one of the governors who signed the anti open grazing law when others were backsliding.
Okowa set up committees in all the local government on security and herdsmen terrorism. And they report to him monthly.
In addition to surpporty all the vigilante/Community police in every town in Delta state, Okowa set up central local government vigilante in all the LG headquarters and so many other steps against the criminal Fulani herdsmen terrorizil delta, all these he did when the heat was at the peak even before southern governors mou.
Okowa is not a noisemaker, he is not lousy.
All these south easterners talking hear, your governors have given large areas of land for cattle rearing. In all Eastern States there are area and hausa markets all over.
Okowa long ago in an interview in the heat of buharis frightening push for cattle rout, ruga etc, vehemently stated that Delta has no land for RUGA, that anybody who wants to do cattle business should acquire land and build ranch like every other private business.
Eastern politicians are busy selling easternars out for nothing.
Embrace Okowa he is a full blooded igboman, stop rejecting your blood.

Fulani and hausas don't reject their brothers, no matter where they are located. Only igbos keep casting aspersions on their blood.
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by ponishah: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
It's the turn of the south. Buhari a northerner has ruled for 8 years, giving the presidency to another northerner is a slap to the face of we Southerners. Southerners should fight for their existence in this country cos northerners don't give two shits about us.

This I have seen.
No, you are being economical with the truth, it is not the turn of the south, it is the turn of south east.
Stop deceiving us
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by ponishah: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Brendaniel:
Okowa gave 20 hectares of Delta peoples land to herdsmen and they wrecked havoc on the people of Delta state.

Tinubu and Atiku gave Buhari to Nigerians and Buhari wrecked havoc all over Nigeria..

These 3 men want to take over from Buhari, imagine the havoc they will wreck on the country...

Be wise, vote right, vote for Peter Obi, He is the best among them.
Okowa did not give land to herdsmen, it was Ibori that created a hausa market when they were massacred in Onitsha.
The market was operated on a private landed property that was dangerously located close to the highway and government was not making money there.
It was Delta development agency that relocated the market in partnership with Okoh people. The market is operated and occupied by all tribes.
Besides, swear there is no hausa market in your state.
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by ponishah: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Are you sure you are seeing well
He sees clearer and farther than you
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by ponishah: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
FuckDModz:
cheesy

Aboki don cash out.

I hope “deltans” living in the north also have over 20 acres of land to do their businesses as well.

Or is Delta a conquered state?
There are more than 20 acres of business locations, trade centres and markets in the not occupied by southerners who do businesses in the North, especially igbos. Go to sabotage areas in the North.
It is southeast that is conquered with the help of their governors and politicians
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by ponishah: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
RealOmegwiOsas:
Even before I opened the thread... knew this terrorist will support okowa all because the incompetent gov didn't sign the anti-grazing bill.... birds of same feather!!
Okowa signed before your coward governor
Okowa will be vp, live with it, he will serve you wella
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by ponishah: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

Pls go and waste your vote on Obi ....we wont stop you na your own. But our duty is to stop APC at all cost and PDP is the only reliable vehicle.
Say it loud!
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by FuckDModz: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
ponishah:

There are more than 20 acres of business locations, trade centres and markets in the not occupied by southerners who do businesses in the North, especially igbos. Go to sabotage areas in the North.
It is southeast that is conquered with the help of their governors and politicians

What are you babbling about?

Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by Brendaniel: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
ponishah:

Okowa did not give land to herdsmen, it was Ibori that created a hausa market when they were massacred in Onitsha.
The market was operated on a private landed property that was dangerously located close to the highway and government was not making money there.
It was Delta development agency that relocated the market in partnership with Okoh people. The market is operated and occupied by all tribes.
Besides, swear there is no hausa market in your state.

Oga watch the video up there...
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by ponishah: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga watch the video up there...
I have told you the truth.
It is market where they rent stores or spaces and pay, just like your brothers and sisters have in every part of the country. Yes I watched the video I heard him.
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by Brendaniel: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
ponishah:

I have told you the truth.
It is market where they rent stores or spaces and pay, just like your brothers and sisters have in every part of the country. Yes I watched the video I heard him.

I'm only following what they said Okowa did for them, if that is their claim for supporting him, then do you want me to doubt them?
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
are u refering to atiku or the apc?
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
MansoryMX:

Atiku is not what? You are sick and needs help! Someone that could not condemn the death of an innocent girl and even went as far as asking his media aide to delete tweet! Atiku isn’t just a tribalistic Jihadist, he is a also a religious extremist just like buhari!
but yet u people supported buhari in 2015, now u want to use that same point to discredit atiku because it works to ur favour.
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by ponishah: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Brendaniel:

I'm only following what they said Okowa did for them, if that is their claim for supporting him, then do you want me to doubt them?
If you are close to Asaba or conversant with the area, you would know better.
It is the market along the express road at Oko, between Asaba and the tollgate before Asaba headbridge.
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by ponishah: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
FuckDModz:

What are you babbling about?
Truth had always been bitter
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by Bluntemperor: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
crestedaguiyi:

Don't mind those above,just because their tribes or region is involved - directly or indirectly, that is Nigeria! When last did Atiku condemned the killings in Nigeria or he did not stay in Nigeria ni?
Make Una continue to defend the indefensible!6##
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by sweetgala(m): 5:29am On Jun 25, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

If Peter obi2023 is certain and you're obidient why then are you here begging for our votes and inciting individuals of divergent views or ethnicity.

You already landed on your face
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by sweetgala(m): 5:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Brendaniel:
Okowa gave 20 hectares of Delta state peoples land to herdsmen and they wrecked havoc on the people of Delta state.

Tinubu and Atiku gave Buhari to Nigerians and Buhari wrecked havoc all over Nigeria..

These 3 men want to take over from Buhari, imagine the havoc they will wreck on the country...

Be wise, vote right, vote for Peter Obi, He is the best among them.

Peter can't win election in Nigeria, to make it worse doyin okupe a southern Christian is his running mate. We'll see what happens before 15th July
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by timemotivator: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

No Buhari and the APC did. They insisted that the Police cannot arrested Fulani herdsmen even when there where evidence of criminality. Delta is one of the most peaceful states in the South South
Atiku is against anti open grazing law and has spoken against it publicly. It shows he is a supporter of the herdsmen annihilation of people's lives and properties. Let's be honest with ourselves. Atiku is also a Fulani man for equity and fairness let's be OBIdient
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by timemotivator: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2022
frowland:

Cash and carry opinion if you ask me. What were you expecting him to say?
Anyway, I believe that the Arewa community in Anambra will have a different opinion, same as their counterparts in Lagos. Don’t you think so?
I swear this one don cash out.
Re: What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) by Hairyrapunzel: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Don't mind those above,just because their tribes or region is involved - directly or indirectly, that is Nigeria! When last did Atiku condemned the killings in Nigeria or he did not stay in Nigeria ni?
Make Una continue to defend the indefensible!6##
When last did your governor condemn IPOB/ESN senseless killings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Governors Mount Pressure On Wike To Drop Ayu-Must-Go Call / Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike / Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.