Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale (10950 Views)

Norway Prime Minister Described As ‘Nigeria Government Official’ By Twitter / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Video: Soldier Rains Curses On Buratai As They Are Bused By Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by AntonVince: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
The only thing that could be untrue about that reportage is the amount in question.
Sahara Reporters most definitely under-stated the figure stolen.

Anyone who remembers the humungous sums released to the NA under Buratai would know that the amount he looted will be in 10s of billions.

Thieves!

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by mradonis(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
They must always deny at first. Then admit later. No be Nigeria. Na their way. Kidney go fail all of una one by one.
Na so una take kill my padi last year. After all the suffering to graduate,go join army.una take his life play political ping pong. Karma will visit you all . One by one. We will all watch u all pee and poo on ur clothes.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by fredoooooo: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
smile11s:
Any sane Nigerian that wants fresh air will vote for Peter OBI. Are we not tired of PDP and APC recycling the same old politicians?

Wake up and stay woked. The time has come.

Peter OBI we know!
Is Peter obi not an old politician or a PDP member, any sane Nigeria will vote for competence and not , tribe, lies or religion

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by Princekunle10: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
I have said it before, and I will repeat it, in as much is Hausa man that's involved, the case will be tweeted, Nigeria my country.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by Ubanz: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
US said "not $1b was paid for the Tucanos" so where's the rest of the money.

https://www.nairaland.com/6729513/nigeria-paid-500m-new-tucano/8
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by icedbreez(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
For Naija even Burna boy dey walk after shooting sombori na cabal member Buratai u dey expect to see in handcuffs?

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by Abujason: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sirheny007:
Buratai will go down in history as one of the most corrupt COAS Nigeria has ever had.

And Buhari still rewarded him with Ambassador to Benin Republic. Doesn’t that tell you that Buhari is just as corrupt.
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by Dshocker(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
I used to like this Sahara news and its owner, but these days i don't understand him anymore.
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deny till you are blue in the eyes... The fact remains that APC is as fantastically corrupt as PDP if not worse.
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by UnabashedIPOB: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
smile11s:
Any sane Nigerian that wants fresh air will vote for Peter OBI. Are we not tired of PDP and APC recycling the same old politicians?

Wake up and stay woked. The time has come.

Peter OBI we know!

NIGERIA DISINTEGRATION
is what we KNOW!
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by Stevo35: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Una dey waind my nipples sheybe’ undecided

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by Shevchenkko: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
lonecatt:
Sahara reporters will never change from fake news. and he wants to be president
Na people like you politicans dey use their heads play Ludo. You have just believed the man is innocent without verification.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by ObosiUkwalla: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Golan007:
Sahara Reporters and lies.

Like Peter Obi.

Stale.

Have u licked tinubu's leaking watery ass today?
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by Kirkman: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
See stupid charge and bail lawyer talking, what concerns the Army with the purchase of Tucano aircrafts, that job belongs to the Air Force procurement department.
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by legionISproteus: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sahara reporters publication on anything is always fabricated. They are a propaganda machine. That's why I cringe each time I see posts sourced from Sahara reporters making front page on nairaland
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by InoGetJoy: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
legionISproteus:
Sahara reporters publication on anything is always fabricated. They are a propaganda machine. That's why I cringe each time I see posts sourced from Sahara reporters making front page on nairaland
And you immediately believed the army without any investigations?
People like that are the reasons we're in a mess in this country
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by lonecatt(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Na people like you politicans dey use their heads play Ludo. You have just believed the man is innocent without verification.
Sahara reporters is notorious for spreading fake news , except they just gave birth to you yesterday
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by Shevchenkko: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
lonecatt:
Sahara reporters is notorious for spreading fake news , except they just gave birth to you yesterday
I know them more than you do so pack well boy
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by Sholaco: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Who doesn't know sowore Sahara reporter as a sabotage
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by frog12: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
no be sahara say accountant general be thief before. i believe them
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by frog12: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
na them report accountant general news that time. na fake be dat?

lonecatt:
Sahara reporters will never change from fake news. and he wants to be president
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by Whisk(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
That is it.
We already know that there will be a denial. And his Legal Advicer is doing his job very well.
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by swissgoldenpro2: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sahara and unverified reports are like 5 & 6
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by lonecatt(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
frog12:
na them report accountant general news that time. na fake be dat?

Ok because they report real news ,they should also mix it with fake news of this nature?
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by lonecatt(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Shevchenkko:
I know them more than you do so pack well boy
you know them more than I do?
As in your colleagues na
Re: Sahara Reporters Publication On Buratai Described As Fabricated Tale by legionISproteus: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
InoGetJoy:

And you immediately believed the army without any investigations?
People like that are the reasons we're in a mess in this country

You see Sahara reporters, Nigerian security agencies, and Nigerian politicians? Believe these group of people at your own peril.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explosion, Gunshots In Kano / Truck Owners, Freight Forwarders Protest Over Poor State Of Apapa Roads / Maina: Buhari's Culture Of Corruption Finally Unfolds By Erasmus Ikhide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.