Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ghosting Gone Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghosting Gone Wrong (3889 Views)

Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / Share Your "Ghosting". Experience / Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghosting Gone Wrong by Mammie330: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
So do let me know in the comment section.

7 Likes

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
You did the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Silentgroper(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
he asked for it. Shoulda stayed put d 1st time u told him. Some niggaz dont knw when to back up. I knw i'd hate to get burnt like that..

3 Likes

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Freelane33(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
As long as I’m finna like to comment
But somethings in me said I shouldn’t cuz the lady up there is talking about my friend
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by RedPill01: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thats not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov Kitayionshikov.
Why did you skip the name I will not finish the story grin

7 Likes

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Bluezy13(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Okay...

So where did the ghosting go wrong

3 Likes

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by 40fy: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2022

★★Fück the government!!!

★★I feel like snatchin' up the Nigga and throw him in front of a fûckin' train!!!

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Mammie330: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:
Okay...

He stopped talking to me na �
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Mammie330: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Freelane33:
As long as I’m finna like to comment
But somethings in me said I shouldn’t cuz the lady up there is talking about my friend

Your friend can't be as fine as that described in the story �
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Mammie330: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Silentgroper:
he asked for it. Shoulda stayed put d 1st time u told him. Some niggaz dont knw when to back up. I knw i'd hate to get burnt like that..

Thank you but he shouldn't have just stopped talking to me like that right?
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Bluezy13(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mammie330:

He stopped talking to me na �

And you're pained that he stopped talking to you.
You should have included that part in your original post.

4 Likes

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Freelane33(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mammie330:

Your friend can't be as fine as that described in the story �
Your opinion
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Mammie330: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:

And you're pained that he stopped talking to you.
You should have included that part in your original post.

� I'm not, this incident happened like 5,6 years ago.
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nice one.
I respect you for that.
S
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Bluezy13(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mammie330:

� I'm not, this incident happened like 5,6 years ago.
If you weren't, you would neither create a thread about something that happened about 5,6 years ago nor caption it as it is.
Besides, the reply you gave that Silentgroper fellow up there is a clear indication of disappointment, regret...and sadness.

I understand.

5 Likes

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Mammie330: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:

If you weren't, you would neither create a thread about something that happened about 5,6 years ago nor caption it as it is.
Besides, the reply you gave that Silentgroper fellow up there is a clear indication of disappointment, regret...and sadness.

I understand.

Stories don't have to be about pain or agony.
I was never pained, and I can't be pained. Just simply narrating an experience.
I'm always clear about what I want with men so they won't turn it around to mean something else. Men like you will be easily deceived and tossed around by women.
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Carcholce: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mammie330:

I'm always clear about what I want with men so they won't turn it around to mean something else. Men like you will be easily deceived and tossed around by women.

Can you explain how you enjoy a man’s company?
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Bluezy13(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mammie330:

Now you're attacking my innocent self.
The reason why the guy snubbed you is obvious.
Just like the guy stopped giving you attention, I will not reply you again.

5 Likes

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
I guess this so called ignored dude is very much "richer" than he was 6 years ago. Op has been stalking him on social media and she can see the dude is balling and chilling with ladies far above her class. Now she's still single and suicidal up to the point she had to open a thread after over half-a-decade later. She's less beautiful than she was and all her previous "fvck/plays boys" are tired of her and have dumped her. Nobody wants her grin. Now she's stalking a dude she coldly told to get out, no be juju be that grin

I said it in one thread and I will say it again. Any lady that ghosts you or dumps you so harshly or coldly her secret prayer is that you don't make it in life so her mind can be pleased and she can thank "god" that she skipped an unfortunate person. Your best revenge is to be successful, it pains them to the bone marrow especially when they are already certified "evening Newspaper" smiley

As for the dude that stopped talking to her when she disrespected him. My utmost respect goes to him. He's a real MVP and not a simp. He knows his value and worth that's why he was making it clear to this madam op that he's a ladies' man and girls are all over him. If op understood him and had wisdom she'll know this dude wasn't bragging but telling her facts. He just wanted you to know there are/were many beautiful women better than you who were/are struggling to be with him but for some reasons his heart chose you. He was subtly telling you not to take him for granted. But you just had to look for a silly excuse to discard him because you wanted to be free to continue your whoredom with "fvck boys" grin. Where are they now? They've left your sorry ass grin . If he had continued talking to you, it wouldn't have changed anything because you would have treated him worse and embarrassed him more. So he did well if you can give me his number I'll like to send a token to him for being a man and not a SIMP, a man of value that knows his worth and would not let anyone treat him otherwise. He's my type of guy cool

Well the reason you are feeling this way after 6 years is because you have missed your "God given husband" and you can feel it in your spirit. A 7 day fast on water only praying for marital favour and bliss and an encounter at the annual SHILOH can repair this damage you have done.

These I have seen

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Michelle55: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
NewSoul:
I guess this so called ignored dude is very much "richer" than he was 6 years ago. Op has been stalking him on social media and she can see the dude is balling and chilling with ladies far above her class. Now she's still single and suicidal up to the point she had to open a thread after over half-a-decade later. She's less beautiful than she was and all her previous "fvck/plays boys" are tired of her and have dumped her. Nobody wants her grin. Now she's stalking a dude she coldly told to get out, no be juju be that grin

I said it in one thread and I will say it again. Any lady that ghosts you or dumps you so harshly or coldly her secret prayer is that you don't make it in life so her mind can be pleased and she can thank "god" that she skipped an unfortunate person. Your best revenge is to be successful, it pains them to the bone marrow especially when they are already certified "evening Newspaper" smiley

As for the dude that stopped talking to her when she disrespected him. My utmost respect goes to him. He's a real MVP and not a simp. He knows his value and worth that's why he was making it clear to this madam op that he's a ladies' man and girls are all over him. If op understood him and had wisdom she'll know this dude wasn't bragging but telling her facts. He just wanted you to know there are/were many beautiful women better than you who were/are struggling to be with him but for some reasons his heart chose you. He was subtly telling you not to take him for granted. But you just had to look for a silly excuse to discard him because you wanted to be free to continue your whoredom with "fvck boys" grin. Where are they now? They've left your sorry ass grin . If he had continued talking to you, it wouldn't have changed anything because you would have treated him worse and embarrassed him more. So he did well if you can give me his number I'll like to send a token to him for being a man and not a SIMP, a man of value that knows his worth and would not let anyone treat him otherwise. He's my type of guy cool

Well the reason you are feeling this way after 6 years is because you have missed your "God given husband" and you can feel it in your spirit. A 7 day fast on water only praying for marital favour and bliss and an encounter at the annual SHILOH can repair this damage you have done.

These I have seen
All this epistle on top say she ghost ya fellow man? Be calming down bro

2 Likes

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Bouncing2(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Useless lies angry
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Michelle55:

K

2 Likes

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Mammie330: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Carcholce:

Can you explain how you enjoy a man’s company?

Just be yourself, create an avenue for friendship first and just vibe well. Be easily accessible.
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Mammie330: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
NewSoul:

These I have seen
Wahala �
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Mammie330: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Michelle55:

Like I really can't deal.�
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Mammie330: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Eaziimoney:
Nice one.
I respect you for that.
S
Thank you
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Michelle55: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mammie330:

Like I really can't deal.�
Pay him no mind, you did the right thing.
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by bmdmix13: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bluezy13:
Okay...

apparently u don't understand what ghosting somone means
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
They disregard what chases after them, they so much cherish what they can not have. Absence makes the heart grow fonder ❤️ . Good riddance to bad rubbish ✌️

6 Likes

Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Bluezy13(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
bmdmix13:
apparently u don't understand what ghosting somone means

Obviously, you have comprehension problem.
The lady I quoted did reply concurrently until the dialogue went sour.
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Truvelisback(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mammie330:
I Had this Guy asking Me out at A time, But I Always made it obvious that I was not into him and won't have anything beyond friendship.

He was adamant tho and still pressed on. But I ensured I wasn't giving him any form of greenlight to avoid Leading him on. I was nice to him, tho.

So after a while, he said he wanted to come and see me.
Note that he was in another state, and I said It's cool If that Wouldn't affect him cause I won't like to stress somebody's Son.

When he came, I didn't enjoy his company; he talked about how ladies were attracted to him and how they wouldn't let him rest.

He automatically thinks I should be into him as well.

First, bluffing is a huge turn-off for me, and as much as I would like to admit he looks good, I was just not into him.

He's tall, dark, and handsome with chiseled Abs and broad chest. He works out a lot to achieve that good look. He has huge muscles, too(I wouldn't say I like that tho).

When he left I was really hoping he won't want to come back again.
Alas, he Said he Enjoyed my company and would love to see me again.

At this point, I couldn't hide my feelings anymore. I blatantly told him not to bother and that I didn't want to see him cause I didn't enjoy his company the last time and wouldn't want to stress him.

He probably thought I was trying to play hard to get.

He came, but I kept my phone On airplane Mode all through.

I could tell he was pained cause he stopped talking to me after.

Guess guys don't like sincere ladies after all.

But that one no concern me sha �
What do you guys think? Should I have hidden how I felt?

I have lots of stories on my escapades with men and will love to share more if you all are interested.

So do let me know in the comment section.
Continue playing hard to get.
Re: Ghosting Gone Wrong by Silentgroper(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mammie330:

Thank you but he shouldn't have just stopped talking to me like that right?
depends.. If anything comes up rather than romantic talks.. U sound like u wanted him though

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. / How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? / Can Destiny Be Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.