Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ (25052 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by mycar: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
plaindealer:

What's this irrelevant story got to do with the man lying on top of other lies that he brought international breweries to Nigeria?

Please, stop spinning rubbish, you are insulting our intelligence?
Intelligent person know that he was referring to the story making round with Soludo name as the originator of the claim. By the way, the claim was made about 4 years ago, why wasn't it verified then?
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Everlastingson: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
mycar:

Read it slowly to understand the context of the argument. He is making it clear that Soludo did not say so, however, the video is over 4 years old. When our stock was fairly good, someone has lost over N150M on bitcoin, from almost N60M/btc to N12M/btc now in less than a year.

Don't bother yourself teaching them coz they know the truth. Their problem is wickedness. It's hatred lurking in their hearts that's driving them on. They know very well that Peter Obi is the ONLY credible and clean candidate available right now. They also know that Obi will stop their looting reign. That's why they have all ganged up against Obi. But they shall lose.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
I guess Peter obi was anambra governor in 1971?

Who bought international breweries? SAB miller and who brought SAB miller to Nigeria? Peter Obi Case closed
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Pakute: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
mycar:
this was 2019 or thereabout
Does it invalidate his lies on national TV?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingthreat:

Of course I was expecting such backlash from an ipob youth.

You see why people like you are dense and stupid. Did i say i am an IPOB supporter or a youth? Have small sense not everyone that disagrees with you is IPOB
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Pakute: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
mycar:
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Pakute: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
mycar:
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Chronic liar, abeg STFU and stop embarrassing your village people.

This chronic liar is even trying to cover one lie with another lie.

Who put this lying curse on you people?

You dishonest and disgusting liars are very annoying.

You have been a chronic pathological liar in this forum so you may want to look at yourself first
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by BlackBaron: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Everlastingson:

Don't be easily swayed or deceived. Understand that what the haters are flogging doesn't make sense. The haters are not even saying Obi stole money, but that he invested it. Isn't that wonderful. The shameless argument is not that Peter Obi stole public funds, but that he invested it. Since when has investing money become evil? Tell me, have you ever heard of any Governor in the present day Nigeria investing state funds for the state, and not instead LOOTING?. IT IS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FIND ANY CRIMINAL RECORD AGAINST OBI that they are resorting to calling his good deeds evil. Because they themselves are full of evil.

Oga. We deserve better than this.
This still shows lack of credibility. Embellishments and lies on National TV. Why the need for half truths?

Let's remember this was the same type of image laundering that Buhari used and turned out to be opposite of what he was. We deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by alizma: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense
E dey una body. Attacking everyone Instead of you to answer the simple question.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by BluntCrazeMan: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
naptu2:
In January 2019, Kadaria Ahmed interviewed candidates that were contesting the 2019 presidential election and their running mates. This exchange between Kadaria and Peter Obi occurred during one of the sessions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtzKvAO6hQ
January 2019 sheey??
What was the exchange rate at that time??
At least,, let's do the calculations and check something.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so it was obi that brought international breweries to Nigeria when he became governor?

Obi brought the Brewery who bought over International Brewries(SAB Miller)
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
alizma:

E dey una body. Attacking everyone Instead of you to answer the simple question.

I have answered the question in my comment. He brought SAB miller to Nigeria and they bought International Breweries so what!!!
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nyamiri: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense

Peter Obi is one of the biggest supporters of UGM and Ipob. Only foolish pigs like you believe in his nonsense.

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by kingthreat(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

You see why people like you are dense and stupid. Did i say i am an IPOB supporter or a youth? Have small sense not everyone that disagrees with you is IPOB

I am 100% sure you are IPOB but not about the youth. If you are an advanced IPOB member, your case is irredeemable.
See what you posted attached.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Golan007:
Him tu lie.

Blow another lie Jare.
The lies are just too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by swissgoldenpro2: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
This matter get as e be?
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by mycar: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Baba Obi don change mouth...

Blaming one youth for misinformation..

Obi no try at all.
The joke is on you, he is not saying that he did not say but that Soludo did not say so, read the content of the message. At least if the cable gets the headline wrong, you also will not
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by DeeMain(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
naptu2 is a Tinubu henchman. We see your works. Such a waste of native intelligence.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Sholaco: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hahaha blame your Ipob/ESN supporters
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingthreat:

I am 100% sure you are IPOB but not about the youth. If you are an advanced IPOB member, your case is irredeemable.
See what you posted attached.

Be very careful how you lay accusations especially if you arrested and forced to come up with proof. Did you see me with any IPOB tags, did you see me declare any membership of IPOB? You have been warned don't think you can stay hidden behind a mobile phone or laptop.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by mycar: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pakute:

What lie if I may ask, why wasn't this issue debated upon in 2019 that he made the claim?
Why would it be checked now that our economy has gone to commatos.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiri:

Peter Obi is one of the biggest supporters of UGM and Ipob. Only foolish pigs like you believe in his nonsense.

where is Obi in this picture? You don't have common sense at all
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Baaxe28: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
muzeze77:
Southerners and xtians have to realize when u vote for obi , u are voting to remain relevant in Nigeria , if the majority of xtians that are bout 48 percent of the population vote for him , then the other 2 candidates share the other 52 percent , obi will win, it's not about obi it's about remaining relevant,there is no difference between apc and pdp, many politicians have defected multiple times between the 2 parties, we need a country where even a babalawo can become president and not just a member of a particular region or religion
...what of obi himself....from apga,pdp and labour party.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by obama30: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.thecable.ng/i-never-said-investment-in-sabmiller-now-worth-100m-obi-blames-one-youth-for-misinformation/amp

I laugh for Nigerians, Imagine a candidate that is not corrupt and all the opposition holds against him is investment he do with state money for the state. how about others candidate with corruption cases on their heads.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Pakute: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
mycar:

What lie if I may ask, why wasn't this issue debated upon in 2019 that he made the claim?
Why would it be checked now that our economy has gone to commatos.
The lies trended recently from his camp and Soludo would not have any of that.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Polchiz(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
I guess Peter obi was anambra governor in 1971?
Are you this foolish?

SABMiller brewery is different from International breweries.

Obi was the governor when SABMiller breweries came to Anambra.

International breweries acquired SABMiller breweries later.

The question is:

Did he invest in SABMiller?

How much was invested?

Even if the figures he quoted does not tally, he has my respect for not wasting government money but investing it with hope that it will multiply.

If you like write anything about Obi from now till tomorrow, he has SE votes 100%, SW 40% , SS 60%.

You can continue to cry.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Everlastingson: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
BlackBaron:

Oga. We deserve better than this.
This still shows lack of credibility. Embellishments and lies on National TV. Why the need for half truths?

Let's remember this was the same type of image laundering that Buhari used and turned out to be opposite of what he was. We deserve better.

Not really. First of all, do you know that was an old video? About 4 years old. Can you verify the dollar to naira exchange rate then?. Obi didn't tell any lie. If Dangote told you he was worth $24Billion 5 years ago would you now say he lied, because today he's worth about half of that amount. It's APC's ineptitude that destroyed people's businesses and values of stocks.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Factcheck0001: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Polchiz:

Are you this foolish?

The question is:

How much was invested?

Even if the figures he quoted does not tally, he has my respect for not wasting government money but investing it with hope that it will multiply.

If you like write anything about Obi from now till tomorrow, he has SE votes 100%, SW 40% , SS 60%.

You can continue to cry.
he has d votes of all region 100%

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Mrexcell(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Throwback:
It would seem that Peter Obi's problem are his supporters - the ones who have become too accustomed to propaganda during their IPOB days.

Now it has become a habit as they rejected the rehabilitation that was promised them by the SouthEast Governors.

They are quick to remind Obi that his own presidential campaign has become bigger than him. As in, they have taken over Peter Obi's campaign as their new mob and terror agenda.

IPOB now drive Peter Obi's campaign and he dare not go against them, else he will be dealt with in their typical fashion.

Buhari's campaigners did far worse during the 2015 presidential election am yet to see the extremists and propagandists like lier muhammad on obi's campaign team.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Mrexcell(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thinkam:
I respect Peter Obi because he knows how to read the room, eventually he will come back to reality and withdraw from the presidential race..

The same way he read the situation during PDP primaries, he will realistically analyze the outcome of this election, especially if the third force merger fails, and he will withdraw from the race.

2023 is strictly between two failures, Nigeria will never get better.

Obi will never withdraw at this point even if the merger don't happen it's too late he can't disappoint nigerian youths and christains who now looks up to him.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Pakute: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Polchiz:

Are you this foolish?

The question is:

How much was invested?

You can continue to cry.
The fraud invested state funds in a business he is a shareholder (Sabmiller) which is a conflict of interest and should have gone to jail in a saner clime.
While he saved because he was bereft of intellectual capacities to improve Anambra's economy, poverty increased astronomically in the state.
Anambra poverty increased from 20% to 68% under Peter Obi - Charles Soludo.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-vs-jonathan-beyond-election-charles-soludo/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari / "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.