Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ (25046 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by OmoEpe(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
I have the video(It is refusing to upload on Nairaland) where the MF said it's worth $100m with his OWN MOUTH on national television

This guy actually has a mental conditions that makes him lie impulsively

He is under the oppression of a strong Demonic lying force, he needs to undergo immediate deliverance session.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
naptu2:
In January 2019, Kadaria Ahmed interviewed candidates that were contesting the 2019 presidential election and their running mates. This exchange between Kadaria and Peter Obi occurred during one of the sessions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtzKvAO6hQ
Two lies detected from the above. 1, That he brought International brewery to Nigeria. 2, That the shares are now worth $100m. I'm sure he is being forced to deny that lie now that Soludo debunked the lie.
Oga pandora caught in another big lie. They want to use lies to force Obi down our throats. It's never gonna happen.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by surevik(f): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
He has been condemning Insticent terrorist attacks in the east, IPOB are group of aggitators, unknown gunmen are the unknown terrorist. Hope you listed to his last interview on the radio.
Nyamiri:
"One Youth" - No name
"Unknown Gunmen" - No name

Notice any similarities?

Have you ever seen Peter Obi condemn Unknown Gunmen?
I dare any of Peter Obi's supporters to show me anywhere where Peter Obi has condemned Ipob or Unknown gunmen.
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by chinchum(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Pandora liar clearly said and beat his chest that he brought international breweries to Nigeria when in fact international breweries was established in Nigeria in 1971 by Lawrence Omole.

How do you bring something that's already in Nigeria into Nigeria.

Oga Pandora why now? Den take lies swear for you?

grin
i heard that and i was shocked. They have a brewery in Osun state, Ilesha for quite a while. This man must be taking his followers for a fool.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by plaindealer: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Long story short, who is the anonymous youth?

I thing the anonymous youth resides inside lying Obi Pandora's head.. grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Factcheck0001: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
jrusky:
If this obi is wise let him just call all these demons and tell them enough is enough if any tell any lie again and get arrested the person is on his own.

Nigerians never vote you manufactured lies every blessed day.

Na wah oo. These deviants need brain check. Anybody they support politically will ends up in political IDP and that is what they will do to Obi las las.
have u observe lately that pdp supporters are now cool,calm n coordinated

It’s obvious it was igbos in pdp that were causing trouble all this while,they moved to Labour n it turned to party of chaos

The same way they nearly made pdp an Igbo party before being chased out is the same way they will make Labour a regional party

It’s just a matter of time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by chinchum(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
OmoEpe:
I have the video(It is refusing to upload on Nairaland) where the MF said it's worth $100m with his OWN MOUTH on national television

This guy actually has a mental conditions that makes him lie impulsively

He is under the oppression of a strong Demonic lying force, he needs to undergo immediate deliverance session.
The video is on the front page. He said it in the uploaded video. He is covering lies with lies.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by BlackBaron: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
naptu2:
In January 2019, Kadaria Ahmed interviewed candidates that were contesting the 2019 presidential election and their running mates. This exchange between Kadaria and Peter Obi occurred during one of the sessions.

This sort of video shows none of the top 3 candidates are credible. Even the denial by the letter has gotten exposed once again.

Why's Nigeria like this?!

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiri:
"One Youth" - No name
"Unknown Gunmen" - No name

Notice any similarities?

Have you ever seen Peter Obi condemn Unknown Gunmen?
I dare any of Peter Obi's supporters to show me anywhere where Peter Obi has condemned Ipob or Unknown gunmen.

You don't have sense
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by plaindealer: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
chinchum:
i heard that and i was shocked. They have a brewery in Osun state, Ilesha for quite a while. This man must be taking his followers for a fool.

The man is a chronic and an habitual liar, he lies effortlessly without thinking

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Factcheck0001: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
RapLawd:

IPOB and their leadership has zero interest in Nigeria politics!.

Infact,they see Obi as an opposition and hindrance to their goal!.

Obi and his handful supporters working for Nigeria and Britain to salvage this failure of a country are evil and greedy!.

They want to endlessly enslave the people more and more through that lier called Obi.

Though among the top 3 contestants,he is the only saint among them, but he knows that he too cannot solve the problem of Nigeria!.
what about this

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by VULCAN(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nothing much to see here guys.

The thread was created by Tinubu urchins and they are crawling all over it.

Probably about 10 of them are using about 40-50 fake monikers to attack Obi.

Whereas the fools don't know that the tactics they used to destroy Jonathan's reputation so that a failure like Buhari could get to the throne will not work this time.

If you are an Obi supporter just know that nobody throws stones at a tree that has no fruit.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by tonexman18(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
News that only thecable carried…
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Cromagnon: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thinkam:
I respect Peter Obi because he knows how to read the room, eventually he will come back to reality and withdraw from the presidential race..

The same way he read the situation during PDP primaries, he will realistically analyze the outcome of this election, especially if the third force merger fails, and he will withdraw from the race.

2023 is strictly between two failures, Nigeria will never get better.
it will. Just not with your attitude
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiri:

UGM closes shops in Peter Obi's state of Anambra every Monday, you never see Peter Obi condemn them.
By the time you vote UGM are hunting and slicing your mother's towtow, your eyes will clear.

Once again you don't have sense
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by joeluv: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
It investment has increase by over a million naira which is true.
raumdeuter:

Watch from 0.55 to 1.00 where Obi himself made the claim that the investment is worth 100M

So what is he denying
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Pakute: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
naptu2:

Has that fraud watched this video before coming out to deny all that he said?. The biggest fraud are the sanctimonious hypocrites posing as a saint.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
plaindealer:

Pandora liar clearly said and beat his chest that he brought international breweries to Nigeria when in fact international breweries was established in Nigeria in 1971 by Lawrence Omole.

How do you bring something that's already in Nigeria into Nigeria.

Oga Pandora why now? Den take lies swear for you?

grin

You don't have brain and an iota of common sense at all. He said he brought SAB miller and not international breweries
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Cromagnon: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
muzeze77:
Southerners and xtians have to realize when u vote for obi , u are voting to remain relevant in Nigeria , if the majority of xtians that are bout 48 percent of the population vote for him , then the other 2 candidates share the other 52 percent , obi will win, it's not about obi it's about remaining relevant,there is no difference between apc and pdp, many politicians have defected multiple times between the 2 parties, we need a country where even a babalawo can become president and not just a member of a particular region or religion
we have christian ministers
Christian senators
We will always be relevant
But ask yourself
What did you gain from obj or Jonathan. They are both Christians
Ekweremadu is a christian but he is buying kidney upandan. What did you gain from him?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingthreat:
When we told them it was lies, they called us haters.
IPOB supporters are the worst thing that can ever happen to a nation.
IF they can make that fraudster Nnamdi Kanu, whose unknown gunmen has killed many Igbos a saint, how much more a corrupt governor who used their state treasury as family investment.
Support them at your own peril.

Oga this hate speech and propaganda will not work. Obi is really a threat that is why you paymaster has tasked you to demarket him with lies. Oga go and get a meaningful job to do and stop being stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
naptu2:

With this, Seriously Obi is a maaad man

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Tareq1105: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
hybrid77:
All these attack would not affect our love for Peter Obi in any way..

I need a suitable financial policies for my businesses and so far, APC has only brought pain and corruption

Im not voting for PO. I AM VOTING FOR A BETTER NIGERIA for myself, businesses, family and kids..

Obi is a scam. He invested $30m of Anambra State money in a coy where he's a major shareholder. He invested state money to grow his business. Obi is a scam. He now came up with another lie that the investment now worth $100m which he just denied when Soludo aide challenge him to show proof. He just denied what he said on national TV. Scammer Obi. The other time he said he had only one wristwatch but we later found out that he had up to 5 wristwatches. Serial liar. If you want to buy spare parts they'll give you fake. Go to their chemist, na expired or low quality drugs you'll get. He bought Economy tickets to Egypt as if he couldn't afford Business class at least, is that not scam? Just trying everything for sympathy followers. He is neither an economist nor an accountant but he talks as if he has solutions to all the problems. He's fond of rolling out unfounded statistical analysis and comparative analysis of China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, etc that doesn't have any correlation with our situation. I'm waiting to watch him and Tinubu (forget Atiku, he's not a good debater) during Election Debate on channels TV and only then his gullible supporters would know that he's empty. Just wait.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Lighthome: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
PETER OBI REALLY HAS INTEGRITY ISSUES. CANNOT BE TRUSTED. HE KEEPS TWISTING HIS WORDS.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Khaysee: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nigeria politicians never amaze me

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Diligence: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Point of Correction: $100m USD before Buhari happened to Nigeria...

Ask Dangote, he wld tell you what Buhari did to his millions of dollars investment; they diminished yakataa!!!
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Pakute: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Naptu2, pls create a thread including Obi's interview with Kadaria. He has to be exposed, what did he mean by unknown youth when it's clear he is the source of the misinformation.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by naptu2: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
I think I know who Peter Obi was referring to when he wrote, "One youth", You would know her too if you are on Twitter.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
The cable working overdrive for Tinubu.
So debunking such a glaring lie amounts to supporting Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by mycar: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don't know Nigeria stock and bitcoin, the one that fall faster than other
Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by Handsum64: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ibos won't see any wrong in what he does because they are criminals by majority

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ by mycar: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pakute:

Has that fraud watched this video before coming out to deny all that he said?. The biggest fraud are the sanctimonious hypocrites posing as a saint.
this was 2019 or thereabout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m / Neither You Nor Me Can Control The Can Of Worms I’ve Opened, Ningi Tells Akpabio / You Keep Favouring North, Muslims, Your Islamic Agenda Clear - CAN Slams Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.