Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency (8217 Views)

Ifeanyi Uchendu Secures PDP's Ticket For Arochukwu/Ohafia Rep Seat / Fred Idika Declares For Arochukwu/ohafia Fed. Constituency Abia State (video) / 2023:chief Ike Okorafor Bows To Pressure To Run For Arochukwu State Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by Metrix147: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Abia: APGA Issues Prince Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency (PHOTOS)

All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA has issued certificate of return to Prince Ike Okorafor as the duly elected candidate for Arochukwu Constituency of Abia state House of Assembly.

The party had earlier issued Mr. Ifeanyi Elvis Ogbonna same certificate for the Constituency ahead of the 2023 general elections, which Okoroafor said it was based on false information.

Speaking with ABN TV on Friday, Mr. Ike Okorafor said political power is not a chieftaincy titled, noting that getting his certificate of return is one of the most difficult battles he has faced in life.

According to him, he fought one of the political deities in Abia state.

According to him, the primary election which produced him was duly monitored by INEC as conducted by electoral officers from the national leadership of APGA.

He said Mr. Ifeanyi Elvis Ogbonna his opponent did not show up for the election, noting that one Mr. Felix Ihenkoro who was the returning officer conducted the election in which he emerged the winner.

According to him, he was surprised when his name was missing at the final result published by APGA.

"I was very surprised, before you know it, a certificate of return was issued to someone who did not participate in the primary election.

"So I went to INEC to request for the certified true copy of the primaries, it was issued. I approached the party leadership at the national level, I made my point, they saw reasons.

"I commend the leadership of APGA under Ozonkpu Victor Oye, he saw the truth and he followed it," he said.

He therefore called on aggrieved aspirants to join hands and ensure the victory of APGA in Arochukwu State Constituency.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-apga-issues-prince-ike-okorafor-certificate-return-arochukwu-state-constituency/

2 Likes

Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by triple996(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2022
Congrats
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by Metrix147: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Documents

1 Like

Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by KmniAutos(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Do you have Bitcoin to buy or sell, tap in for good rates.
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by iiifedimma(f): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Okay
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by VsNaira(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Okay
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by Devilagentcap: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
OK

Good for him
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by Totilopussylick(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu controversies is enough to disqualify him to be the next president of Nigeria tongue
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by LIGHTROOM: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
I stand with you

Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by Promoter2: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Congratulations to him. Good luck at the polls.
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by OluwafuntoAK(f): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
You're getting it wrong,the Accountant general was never a member of ICAN�
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by swissgoldenpro2: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good for him
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by PepperSauce: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Metrix147:
Abia: APGA Issues Prince Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency (PHOTOS)

All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA has issued certificate of return to Prince Ike Okorafor as the duly elected candidate for Arochukwu Constituency of Abia state House of Assembly.

The party had earlier issued Mr. Ifeanyi Elvis Ogbonna same certificate for the Constituency ahead of the 2023 general elections, which Okoroafor said it was based on false information.

Speaking with ABN TV on Friday, Mr. Ike Okorafor said political power is not a chieftaincy titled, noting that getting his certificate of return is one of the most difficult battles he has faced in life.

According to him, the primary election which produced him was duly monitored by INEC as conducted by electoral officers from the national leadership of APGA.

He said Mr. Ifeanyi Elvis Ogbonna his opponent did not show up for the election, noting that one Mr. Felix Ihenkoro who was the returning officer conducted the election in which he emerged the winner.

According to him, he was surprised when his name was missing at the final result published by APGA.

"I was very surprised, before you know it, a certificate of return was issued to someone who did not participate in the primary election.

"So I went to INEC to request for the certified true copy of the primaries, it was issued. I approached the party leadership at the national level, I made my point, they saw reasons.

"I commend the leadership of APGA under Ozonkpu Victor Oye, he saw the truth and he followed it," he said.

He therefore called on aggrieved aspirants to join hands and ensure the victory of APGA in Arochukwu State Constituency.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-apga-issues-prince-ike-okorafor-certificate-return-arochukwu-state-constituency/

BUT IS THIS SAME OKOROAFOR OF BEREKETE PROGRAM's AMBASSADOR OR SOMEONE ELSE?
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by nabiz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Metrix147:

congratulations in advance bro. He was my guy in abam high school
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by nabiz(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
PepperSauce:

BUT IS THIS SAME OKOROAFOR OF BEREKETE PROGRAM's AMBASSADOR OR SOMEONE ELSE?
no. He is from ozu abam
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by Orch03(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ok na
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by yakashjr(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
How much?
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
APGA offers a great platform for the Igbo to own a homegrown political party. Instead of the wild goose chase that the Obi project is. At the end of the day the Igbo will realise once again that ours is ours is good, but that mine is mine is most preferable. Let them learn fro Yoruba's AD party of the early years of this dispensation.
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by eedimo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Waste of time
Re: APGA Issues Ike Okorafor Certificate Of Return For Arochukwu State Constituency by MagdalenBailey: 2:57am On Jul 07, 2022
I must admit that he is a very hard worker. blockpost

(1) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Board Members For SEC And NAICOM / Prof. Wole Soyinka Describes Ojukwu As His Childhood Friend. / A Nation Represented By Idiots: Nigerian House Of Reps Summon Hyundai Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.