Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. (4885 Views)

Shocking!!! There Is A Football Tournament For PUSSY In Isreal (picture) / GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? / Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Aniluvreal: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Women pussy is reek of dirt and foul smell. I feel disgusted and irritated after digging that smelling soakaway.

No matter the level of money , fame, and beauty a woman possessed, she must definitely smell down there. Are women cursed?

The supposed big girls carrying themselves around like demi god in town, if they pull of their panties or tights, your dick will immediately shrink because of unbearable odour that oozed out of there.

But not for Konji, I swear person like me for no even look at these smellos twice. Usêlèss smelling nonêntities.

To those niggars that suck these rubbish in the name of pleasing these girls, Rip in advance.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Kollins11: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
The fact that Nigerian girls are useless doesn't mean all their kpekus are dirty. There are still fresh and clean kpekus.

I eat fresh, clean and succulent kpekus, I don't eat dirty kpekus. I can't even accommodate a dirty bitch not to talk of Knacking them sef.

Married women are so clean down there and you can comfortably give them a mouth action. You can even knack them raw without being scared of sexual diseases like gonorrhea, HIV or sweetie.

But you see our single ladies.. Please double the condom if possible before you knack them. Don't give them mouth action... It's for your own good oo.

13 Likes

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Cypress042(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Aniluvreal:
Women pussy is reek of dirt and foul smell. I feel disgusted and irritated after digging that smelling soakaway.

No matter the level of money , fame, and beauty a woman possessed, she must definitely smell down there. Are women cursed?

The supposed big girls carrying themselves around like demi god in town, if they pull of their panties or tights, your dick will immediately shrink because of unbearable odour that oozed out of there.

But not for Konji, I swear person like me for no even look at this smellos twice. Usêlèss smelling nonêntities.

To those niggars that suck these rubbish in the name of pleasing this girls, Rip in advance.
Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by DispatcherLagos: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
angry grin
Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Oturatetuala(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Sukkyy2010: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
See a frustrated depressed Op, how could you just came out of the blue and came up with this abasing topic, who unleashed you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
The fact that Nigerian girls are useless doesn't mean all their kpekus are dirty. There are still fresh and clean kpekus.

I eat fresh, clean and succulent kpekus, I don't eat dirty kpekus. I can't even accommodate a dirty bitch not to talk of Knacking them sef.

Married women are so clean down there and you can comfortably give them a mouth action. You can even knack them raw without being scared of sexual diseases like gonorrhea, HIV or sweetie.

But you see our single ladies.. Please double the condom if possible before you knack them. Don't give them mouth action... It's for your own good oo.
alaye take am easy, no put your mouth there
Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sukkyy2010:
See a frustrated depressed Op, how could you just came out of the blue and came up with this abasing topic, who unleashed you?
e be like u never get encounter with girls, every thing wey him talk na true, na so e be
Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Aniluvreal:

But not for Konji, I swear person like me for no even look at this smellos twice. Usêlèss smelling nonêntities.

To those niggars that suck these rubbish in the name of pleasing these girls, Rip in advance.
U just described a Mobile Latrine!
Abeg take am easy!
Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by imagrg(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Stop debasing womanhood.
I know some girls don't take care to wash up their toto properly but a majority of them have clean and odourless toto.
Some toto scent too could be so sexy!

I don't understand why some male folks here like bringing down women.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by sanpipita(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
imagrg:
Stop debasing womanhood.
I know some girls don't take care to wash up their toto properly but a majority of them have clean and odourless toto.

They are losers that get no female attention in real life so they come on internet to try boost their ego, if you see people who are making noise here you will avoid them too like women do

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Chiraq77(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
OP Relax

Even Balls get e own smell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Fmghewzy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
I wonder how stupid one can be ,to create threads like this.
Same goes to those m.orons opening threads Everytime to insult women.

4 Likes

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Rexymania(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brutality. Vawulence grin
Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Collins4u1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Shatap!!!! Not true!

2 Likes

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by coputa(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Before you say some things about a woman always remember your mother.

4 Likes

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Karemarealty288(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na the type of this Op dey take gun go commit mass murder for Yankee. This guy is depressed.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by stanleyLTC(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Shut up my guy
This thread is true
Kpekus must smell,don’t be fooled
No matter how neat she is ,if the pussy stay covered for a long time ,it must ooze ,
If you won know Wetin I dey talk ,those clean girls u know about ,call them to your house ,don’t let her go to the bathroom
Just jump put in your head there ,then you’ll know what’s up

4 Likes

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Earlystar698(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
This one done go dive inside gutter think say na pool cheesy cheesy

Sorry bro you will be fine when you stop being in rush to swim cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sukkyy2010:
Seriously he is really depressed it's showing in the post!!! Pouring out his frustrations on the post is something that looks ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
bukky1994:
e be like u never get encounter with girls, every thing wey him talk na true, na so e be
Sorry!!! There's nothing true there!!!! Do u understand!! If u know him tell him to go and rest!!!! Pouring his frustrations here like say na we do am is not worth it

4 Likes

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
imagrg:
Stop debasing womanhood.

I swear it's becoming something else!!!! They derive joy doing it and in reality they do opposite so pathetic!!!!
Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Always downgrading women!!!! Insulting womanhood like u fell from the sky, can u imagine. All the rubbish u typed up there can u stand in front of your mother ( that's if u have) to say such?? Make una dey try use una sense small yes some girls are dirty but not the way I described at least if u don't have respect for your mother get sense!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by SandraIkuboR(f): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
What's all these??

Do you have a mum and a sister at home at all

2 Likes

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry!!! There's nothing true there!!!! Do u understand!! If u know him tell him to go and rest!!!! Pouring his frustrations here like say na we do am is not worth it
no be una do am, but him dey talk out of experience, u can only vouch for yourself, if you're a neat lady down there, I appreciate you for that, but to tell u the truth most girls are not
Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
bukky1994:
no be una do am, but him dey talk out of experience, u can only vouch for yourself, if you're a neat lady down there, I appreciate you for that, but to tell u the truth most girls are not
it's thesame thing am saying, some are but not all and besides not the way he described it. He actually described it out of hate or should I say frustration maybe girls no dey reason am for reality but he didn't say it from experience but out of hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Walkee: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Outburst of a Slum Dwelling Male Virgin

1 Like

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by LadySarah: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin
Apt description of the women in Ops lineage;past ,present and future

3 Likes

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by dazzlingd(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Aniluvreal:

But not for Konji, I swear person like me for no even look at these smellos twice. Usêlèss smelling nonêntities.

Which kind of girls are u following. Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
it's thesame thing am saying, some are but not all and besides not the way he described it. He actually described it out of hate or should I say frustration maybe girls no dey reason am for reality but he didn't say it from experience but out of hate.
OK OK yeah I get where you're coming from
Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
bukky1994:
OK OK yeah I get where you're coming from
Shey u understand what am saying, e get the way em suppose do am
Re: Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shey u understand what am saying, e get the way em suppose do am
I don get based on say him no suppose lash out on all babes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Always Have An Erection Whenever I Talk To Women? / What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Partner? / Why In Nigeria Ex-boyfriends Go To Their Exes Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.