Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Should I Eat The Coconut? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Eat The Coconut? (1488 Views)

Did The Coconut Hit His Head ? (photo) / How I Slept With A Dog And Eat The Excrete Of Arab Men In Dubai - Lady Narrates / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Eat The Coconut? by dyera(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is what happened.

Today Saturday afternoon, one of my female neighbor in her late thirties came to ask me if I have cutlass that she can use to peel the coconut that she bought. I have cutlass so I gave it to her.

I waited for her to her to peel the coconut and return the cutlass. After she finished peeling the coconut, she asked me if I would like to have a piece. I told her yes, since I happen to also like coconut.

The issue now is, I noticed that she bit both edge of the piece of coconut before giving it to me. And I know this lady is someone who is seriously searching for a husband.

Now I suspect the possibility that a spiritualist instructed her to do this to charm a man and get herself a husband.

The coconut is still with me, I would feel bad if I throw it away after accepting it, but am also worried something would happen if I ate it. Am I overthinking it?

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Ningen(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lmao. If you're not at peace about it, throw it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Arda1000(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin grin run 4 ya life lol

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by silvoclaira: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Eat it! Thats only what you should do!

You are single and shouldn't remain lonely

cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Emma2Seconds: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Guy no chop am. No say Emma2seconds no warn you .

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Bighenzzy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
She ate it just to prove to you the fruit is harmless.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Samuelnze(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
To be on a safer side, don't eat it besides what is coconut that you cannot buy?
broken one is sold as cheap as #50

3 Likes

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Samuelnze(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
silvoclaira:
cheesy
Maybe she is shooting her shot spiritually..Lol

6 Likes

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by dyera(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
silvoclaira:

cheesy

I don't plan to remain single, but I don't want to become a mindless zombie lover who is under a spell.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by JONSYN7154: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
dyera:
This is what happened.

Today Saturday afternoon, one of my female neighbor in her late thirties came to ask me if I have cutlass that she can use to peel the coconut that she bought. I have cutlass so I gave it to her.

I waited for her to her to peel the coconut and return the cutlass. After she finished peeling the coconut, she asked me if I would like to have a piece. I told her yes, since I happen to also like coconut.

The issue now is, I noticed that she bit both edge of the piece of coconut before giving it to me. And I know this lady is someone who is seriously searching for a husband.

Now I suspect the possibility that a spiritualist instructed her to do this to charm a man and get herself a husband.

The coconut is still with me, I would feel bad if I throw it away after accepting it, but am also worried something would happen if I ate it. Am I overthinking it?
if you don't like it give it to me lemme eat. I love coconut

1 Like

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Deborah98(f): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
In my humble opinion I'd say you should throw it out but don't do so where she will see. I'm a very carefree person but.... This world is bigger and deeper than we thought.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Cypress042: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Op fear them oh, i repeat fear them sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by incandescentena: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why is this OP Scared of his neighbors care?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by etrange: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
If you had these reservations about her, why didn't just turn down the offer? Now, you want to waste that large chunk that she gave up for you. I hate nonsense. You can't even prove she actually took a bite from the chunk she gave to you. Your eyes are only seeing things your mind wants them to see.

Anyway, if you have doubts, get rid of it. I'm surprised you had to create a Nairaland thread for that. Get rid of it for your peace of mind, and so that you won't blame the lady if anything goes wrong in your life tomorrow. Just make sure she doesn't see it cause that would be hurtful. Next time, just say "no, thanks".

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by proff010: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
If you eat it iku pa eee.

1 Like

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Kingsasian(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
I think she did that just to prove to you that it is good. Same way women tastes the food in the presence of visitors when they are being served.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by samwash(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
You borrowed her Cutlass, instead of your to help her peel the coconut as a perfect gentleman you are, you didn't; now she offered you part of the peeled coconut as a kind gesture for giving her the Cutlass, you are there crying foul showing your stupidity over the internet.
You don't kwn she has already seen this your post.
Oga, go use the coconut go take drink garri as hungry dey beat you. She just save your hungry ass this afternoon.
Stop thinking fetish.
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by helinues: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Superstition bunkum
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by czarr(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol.
Don't eat.
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Ishilove: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Throw it away. While will you bite into a fruit that you're gifting someone, especially when it is not a family member? That's so nasty.

Why are you even asking this question, op?
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kingsasian:
I think she did that just to prove to you that it is good. Same way women tastes the food in the presence of visitors when they are being served.
If she wanted to do that, she should have used a knife, not bite into it. It is very nasty and unhygienic

1 Like

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by AmgMakanaki(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Does that look like something that is bitten with the teeth ?
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Edyice: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Enjoy yourself my friend and stop complaining

You can start from the side shr ate by so doing both of you have kissed cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Eat it! Thats only what you should have! You not single and shouldn't stays lonely
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by cayorday89(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Such thing happens with coconut, most people will bite at it when broken before the fleshy white is removed from the shell.. But op, your thought process is wide ooo, is that the first time she is gifting you something edible, if not then you can eat it and cut the part she bit away..
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Obinkita(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brother man, do not risk your life by eating that strange piece of coconut. While I was hustling in one city like that, a friendly neighbor of marriageable age brought me coconut rice one Sunday afternoon, I collected it and thanked her. But my mind told me not to eat the sumptuous rice. I battled with myself for some minutes and decided to throw it away secretly at night. I poured it inside a nylon bag and disposed it.

Next Sunday, I saw her preparing Sunday rice and jokingly mentioned that she should not forget me oo as I was going to church. Her response shocked me to the marrow: "you dey talk as if I give you, you go eat."
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Autobot05: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
dyera:
This is what happened.

Follow your instinct
They’ll rarely / never deceive you

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Eat it and marry her, moreover you guys are single
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by kelspinall(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
if you are not okay with it, throw it away
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Eat it to spoil the jazz.
If you like the woman, it ll work. If you aren't a flirt and doesn't like her, kindly eat the coconut.
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by Kobicove(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2022
Obinkita:
Brother man, do not risk your life by eating that strange piece of coconut. While I was hustling in one city like that, a friendly neighbor of marriageable age brought me coconut rice one Sunday afternoon, I collected it and thanked her. But my mind told me not to eat the sumptuous rice. I battled with myself for some minutes and decided to throw it away secretly at night. I poured it inside a nylon bag and disposed it.

Next Sunday, I saw her preparing Sunday rice and jokingly mentioned that she should not forget me oo as I was going to church. Her response shocked me to the marrow: "you dey talk as if I give you, you go eat."

grin
Re: Should I Eat The Coconut? by marlow1962(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
incandescentena:
Why is this OP Scared of his neighbors care?
Nigerians don’t care

(1) (Reply)

Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / Couples Working In The Same Organisation / What Is The Perfect Gift For A Lady At Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.