Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl (26644 Views)

Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body / Nigerian Women Are Worse Than Shit, I Rather Eat Shit Than Marry One. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Ugowizboy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
"What exactly do you do for a living in Dubai that fetches you this kind of money?"

I was on phone with a friend who flies in and out of Dubai like she was on a sort of sponsorship deal with Emirate Airways.

"Koko, do you really want to know?" She replied.

We had come that far to tell each other stuffs --- personal stuffs that only few people knew, but this was the kind of closest thing I was asking her: not because I didn't know she was doing something illegal, but because I wanted to be sure that she wasn't involved in a complex prostitution ring she was finding hard to break out from.

"Yes, I wanna know," I said.

"Well, Koko, I eat shit for a living."

I allowed the news to digest in and thought about it carefully before replying.

"Do you mean eating shit literally or figuratively?"

Her next answer was going to tell me if she needed to avoid me.

"Well, we humans have at one point in our lives eaten shit figuratively before and most of us still do. In my case, I meant I eat shit literally."

"Okay, before you avoid me completely, could you please explain?"

We both laughed.

"Koko, you're not Buhari, we die here!" She laughed again. I laughed too.

She then began to narrate her story.

"You see, we live in a world where only crazy things appeal to rich people. The rich Arabs have sold their conscience to the devil and allowed him take over their souls, to the extent that sexual satisfaction has become a complex case for them..."

"Are you talking about BDSM?" I cut her short.

"No, Koko. This is way beyond BDSM. This is a rich Arab man paying you good amount of money to bleep his German Shepard dog, while he masturbates in your presence. This is a rich Arab man paying you good amount of money to allow ten of his friends bleep you till you pass out. This is a rich Arab man paying you good amount of money to pee inside your mouth and watch you gulp it down like it's nothing. This is a rich Arab man paying you good amount of money to use you as his toilet, defecating in your mouth as he bleeps you. This is a rich Arab man paying you good amount of money to bleep a donkey while he screams "Allah Akbar" as he reaches orgasm."

I was speechless for some time. Those words that came out of her mouth left me in grief and fear.

"But don't you feel disgusted eating another man's shit?" I asked.

''Koko, what's your favorite food?"

"Beans and plantain," I reply hurriedly.

"Koko, for the right price, shit would taste like Beans and Plantain in your mouth."

I immediately rushed to the bathroom to throw up.

©Kosi Ugo

Read More �

https://mp3global.net/news/i-eat-shit-for-a-living-dubai-girl/

1 Like

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
undecided Shiit happens..............

9 Likes

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by ridonebabat(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Slavery for money

1 Like

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by ridonebabat(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Slavery for money.
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by ridonebabat(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Anything for money.

2 Likes

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Valleys(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
The world is indeed under a new management

9 Likes

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by josh123(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dubai potter potries

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by ubunja(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lol you actually made this an interesting read

3 Likes

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by bdsm: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
A mans sexual arousal is women while a woman's sexual arousal is wealth.

Girls would go into extreme sexual perversion for money.

9 Likes

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
I'm not surprised anymore

1 Like

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by VicThory(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please what tha hell is BDSM?
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by bsquare12(f): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
5 Tips Your Relationship is Built To Last.

There are Some factors that determining if your relationship will last. Many people enters into a partnership with a very good intentions and the most solid of long-term plans.

However, you won’t know how bitterly you failed until you walk out that door, never to return.

There are some Tips that your relationship is built to last.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/5-tips-your-relationship-is-built-to-last.html?m=1

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by 1shortblackboy: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2019
While this eating sh1t thing most probably happens, this conversation never did

8 Likes

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Nasty
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by babeosisi: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2019
Is this mills and boon novel from a twisted mind?
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Guapismo: 12:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Irrespective of how religious these Arab guys are, Sexual immorality is still prevalent.

This is one of the reasons I believe that most people hide under the cover of religion to appear as saints

7 Likes

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by rex444(m): 5:00am On Jul 31, 2019
Darker days
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by PDPGuy: 6:00am On Jul 31, 2019
babeosisi:
Is this mills and boon novel from a twisted mind?
It’s very real.
Some of these ladies get paid $30,000 - $40,000 for a session of poo-eating.

1 Like

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Kingluqman(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2019
Na wa oooo
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by dangoteinlaw: 7:56am On Jul 31, 2019
This is no news nah. What do u think them Daniella okeke, ini Edo, Rita Dominick, Anita Joseph to name but a few got their money from? The male actors are dying of kidney failures while the female ones are buying houses and gwagons how else do you think the money came from? Acting? U must be incredibly naive to believe that.

16 Likes

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by bsquare12(f): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2019
How to Recover quickly after cesarean Section delivery.

After a cesarean section delivery, which is refers to as C.S, can have a big impact on a mother's mental and physical health after discharged from the clinic of hospital. For quick recovery, people should try this various lifestyle and wellness methods that may help.

People recovery quickly from a cesarean-section with the following ways:

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/how-to-recover-quickly-after-cesarean-section-delivery.html?m=1

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by carter009(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2019
They story is real, just imagine what some of this girls do to make money...
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2019
rekhinat i hope isnt you

2 Likes

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Solosolojohquay: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2019
I don't believe any human can eat the feaces of another human and not vomit the stench odour is enough to choke you unless there is a drug they used they are not telling us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Solosolojohquay: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2019
I don't believe any human can eat the feaces of another human and not vomit the stench odour is enough to choke you unless there is a drug they used before and after they are not telling us.

1 Like

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
rekhinat i hope isnt you

shocked
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Solosolojohquay:
I don't believe any human can eat the feaces of another human and not vomit the stench odour is enough to choke you unless there is a drug they used before and after they are not telling us.
The video is online. I once saw it on IG. You never know what some girls can do to be able to afford a flashy lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Deepfeel(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Koko, for the right price, poo would taste like Beans and Plantain in your mouth."

Mrbrownjay1 come and argue with me that our girls are forced to eat poo in Dubai lol

1 Like

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2019
you just got here? you are welcome
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Gadafii: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
We already Know wahhis goyen honn
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by kernniejay(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
The problem money will cause ehn, money will not be able to solve it.

1 Like

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by babeosisi: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
PDPGuy:

It’s very real.
Some of these ladies get paid $30,000 - $40,000 for a session of poo-eating.

What's your proof?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding / At What Age Does A Boy Become A Man? / Guys Why Do You Send Pm's???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.