Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,377 members, 7,846,607 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. (2001 Views)

Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) / Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by Stephen2324(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Girls please try to be using water to wash ur bumbum instead of tissue.
Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by Shalommy(f): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Op, for proper ass licking huh undecided fagot!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by Chiraq77(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Shalommy:

No,Water Does a Better Job of removing all the excreta,This Also applies to Men too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by Homeboiy: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
My eyes saw today

She checked and water was not rushing in the bathroom

She went inside her room
Brought out one watcher water

Went inside the bathroom

Washed her kpekus

Wore her cloth and left for work

I was wooowed

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by Elvisage(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Any girl that doesn't wash her ass with water and soap after deficating, should not even try to even give me doggy.i can't be fucking and perceiving shit smell.thats a huge turn off for me.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by tayo60(f): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Using H2O is far better than tissue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by iRepNaija1: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Everyone should be washing their behind. This is not exclusive to women, especially in this naija heat.
Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Shalommy:
hahahahahaaa who still licks ass?
Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Homeboiy:
My eyes saw today

She checked and water was not rushing in the bathroom

She went inside her room
Brought out one watcher water

Went inside the bathroom

Washed her kpekus

Wore her cloth and left for work

I was wooowed
nawaao where u come position dey view that kind thing? U get mind oo
Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
tayo60:
Using H2O is far better than tissue
exactly
Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by Adeoye11(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
And I know you would want to Bleep oyinbo's and lick their pussy abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by cyborgxyz: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
I'm not saying anything but op you should specify because I know that all Muslims girls wash theirs with water not tissue

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by kelspinall(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
is for everyone not only men, you see tissue in my room because I choose to have but i feel ease cleaning ma ass with water.is soo much healthier
Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by kelspinall(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
is for both genders
Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by Slynation(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
For a better results...

Use water to wash off and use tissue to dry off...!!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Please Try To Be Using Water To Wash Ur Bumbum Instead Of Tissue. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Church Ushers Caught Having Seks Behind Mission House During Church Service / Two Guys Are 'In Love' With Me / My Pastor Asked Us To Bring Our Girl Friends To Church On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.