Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,468 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Please How Do I End This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I End This Relationship (2501 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I End This Relationship by ObidientFC: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Okay, so last year I started dating this lady. My goal was to keep it going and wed her.
However, I stopped being interested in her a short time after we began dating.

I wasn't ready for sex at that hour. I first sought to establish friendships. She came to my house on a Saturday, and the following week on a Tuesday, she declared out loud that we were going to have sex. I was stunned. We had sex the following day, yea it was enjoyable, but my emotions for her faded off.
Somethings I don't like about her. She talks Alot, loves sex (omoh I don tire), she doenst really relate at the same level with me. Kind of different cognition.
But above all, she is a sweet girl that cares for me . Very trustworthy and can do anything to make me happy. She always want to be around me and hide nothing from me including her phone (Though I don't even go dia self)
But truth is I am not catching all these feelings she is sending my way anymore . I don't see her in my long time plan. I have tried to stay and see if I can finally develope that feelings for her, but it is not working .
I have voiced it out to her and try to make her understand that relationship isn't my thing now, but babe ain't taking it.
I have tried leaving the relationship, but there is an issue .
She is been sick for some time now. (Ulcer) .Whenever she is around me, she doenst complain of any sickness, but once she get to her family house, sickness starts .
I have waited for her to get healed so I can walk away. Last month, I decided to end it. After like one week, she called and started complaining how I left her when she needed me and how she has resorted to taking anti depressants. She is still sick and it pains me that she is going through this sickness because she is a good girl. I invited her over so I can keep her company.
She came with so much drugs . The moment we started talking , I could see how happy and fine she felt. She ended up staying in my house for two days and it was all sex and sex . She went back and the sickness got worst.
She has called that she want to come over and stay as she feel better around me . I have tuned her down with some excuses .
Her birthday is next week and she has told me she is coming, I have given her another excuse.
Honestly I am tired . I am not finding this whole thing interesting and want to end it but at the same time, this sickness is the issue .
How do I handle this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Carcholce: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Run o. Na format. Na so one lady use depression hook me last year. We were not even dating. She’ll always call to tell me she’s depressed and I’ll ask her to come over, fvcks upon fvcks, immediately She goes back depression don start, later She started blackmailing me that She always feels like jumping from her window. She stays on the 28 floor of the building. It was then I realized my village people were still active.

Those kind ladies will break your body and soul completely and dump you. They’ll start looking for a new man to continue from where you stop. Na mental case.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by blazingblender(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by ObidientFC: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Carcholce:
Run o. Na format. Na so one lady use depression hook me last year. We were not even dating. She’ll always call to tell me she’s depressed and I’ll ask her to come over, fvcks upon fvcks, immediately She goes back depression don start, later She started blackmailing me that She always feels like jumping from her window. She stays on the 28 floor of the building. It was then I realized my village people were still active.

This is funny.
Permit me to laugh. How about her the sickness. Yea she has been sick

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Carcholce: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2022
ObidientFC:

This is funny.
Permit me to laugh. How about her the sickness. Yea she has been sick

Na format. Women will always look for manipulative tricks that resonate with your soft side. She’ll continue to fall sick whenever she’s away from you, even when she’s not sick, she’ll always use that to hook you because you She knows you have bought the tricks.

Your mind is about to get zapped!! If you are not careful, it will get to a stage where you cannot be away from her for a month because you’ll start thinking She can’t stay without you. Take this to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by frozen70(f): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2022
ObidientFC:
Okay, so last year I started dating this lady. My goal was to keep it going and wed her.

I wasn't ready for sex at that hour. I first sought to establish friendships. She came to my house on a Saturday, and the following week on a Tuesday, she declared out loud that we were going to have sex. I was stunned. We had sex the following day, yea it was enjoyable, but my emotions for her faded off.
Somethings I don't like about her. She talks Alot, loves sex (omoh I don tire), she doenst really relate at the same level with me. Kind of different cognition.
But above all, she is a sweet girl that cares for me . Very trustworthy and can do anything to make me happy. She always want to be around me and hide nothing from me including her phone (Though I don't even go dia self)
But truth is I am not catching all these feelings she is sending my way anymore . I don't see her in my long time plan. I have tried to stay and see if I can finally develope that feelings for her, but it is not working .
I have voiced it out to her and try to make her understand that relationship isn't my thing now, but babe ain't taking it.
She is been sick for some time now. (Ulcer) .Whenever she is around me, she doenst complain of any sickness, but once she get to her family house, sickness starts .
I have waited for her to get healed so I can walk away. Last month, I decided to end it. After like one week, she called and started complaining how I left her when she needed me and how she has resorted to taking anti depressants. She is still sick and it pains me that she is going through this sickness because she is a good girl. I invited her over so I can keep her company.
She came with so much drugs . The moment we started talking , I could see how happy and fine she felt. She ended up staying in my house for two days and it was all sex and sex . She went back and the sickness got worst.
She has called that she want to come over and stay as she feel better around me . I have tuned her down with some excuses .
Her birthday is next week and she has told me she is coming, I have given her another excuse.
Honestly I am tired . I am not finding this whole thing interesting and want to end it but at the same time, this sickness is the issue .
How do I handle this

This is one sickness that doesn't require a doctor or a visit to the hospital

In other words you are her drug's

You are all she needs to get healed

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Everest9(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2022
She is sick but her sickness no stop her from nacking with you front and back!

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by blazingblender(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Carcholce:

Those kind ladies will break your body and soul completely and dump you. They’ll start looking for a new man to continue from where you stop. Na mental case.
anti depressant
Lol
Reminds me of the girl that told me that if we ever break up she may die if depression
Omorrh it's been over 7 months now we broke up
This girl still de alive and smiling
Forget those kind people ooh
All of them are
Ndị ara
Ndị ara

6 Likes

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by ObidientFC: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Carcholce:

Na format. Women will always look for manipulative tricks that resonate with your soft side. She’ll continue to fall sick whenever she’s away from you, even when she’s not sick, she’ll always use that to hook you because you She knows you have bought the tricks.

Your mind is about to get zapped!! If you are not careful, it will get to a stage where you cannot be away from her for a month because you’ll start thinking She can’t stay without you. Take this to the bank.

This is straight. Cos I don't understand how I will be in a relationship when I am not feeling it one bit. Just sex and sex

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by tayo60(f): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Walk away, leave her,she can't die. All her shenanigans is to hook you.

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by ObidientFC: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2022
frozen70:

This is one sickness that doesn't require a doctor or a visit to the hospital

In other words you are her drug's

You are all she needs to get healed

Lol. But I don't feel her. I need to move on. Have told her countless times
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by frozen70(f): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2022
ObidientFC:

Lol. But I don't feel her. I need to move on. Have told her countless times

Then stop saying it out

Put your thoughts in action

It speaks louder than voice

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by ObidientFC: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2022
tayo60:
Walk away, leave her,she can't die. All her shenanigans is to hook you.

I have decided to. Starting with denying her sex and ignoring her birthday. I am tired .

I don't even enjoy sex with her anymore

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by ObidientFC: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2022
frozen70:

Then stop saying it out

Put your thoughts in action

It speaks louder than voice

Sure, but that sickness part has been holding me down.
Honestly she has been sick. Very sick and I feel for her. She doesn't deserves the pain she is going through now.
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Carcholce: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2022
ObidientFC:

This is straight. Cos I don't understand how I will be in a relationship when I am not feeling it one bit. Just sex and sex

Delete her contacts and chats from your phone. If She calls or texts, return it after three days or only weekends. She’s a manipulative biatch. The fvcks you have had with her don do. Let her take the goods to another brother.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Carcholce: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
ObidientFC:

Honestly she has been sick. Very sick and I feel for her. She doesn't deserves the pain she is going through now .

You are very silly. I even thought I was advising a man with complete sense. Idiot!

10 Likes

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by frozen70(f): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2022
ObidientFC:

Honestly she has been sick. Very sick and I feel for her. She doesn't deserves the pain she is going through now.

Since you know what you are putting her through, sort it naw make you sef rest and she too will rest and we too will rest

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by ObidientFC: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Carcholce:

You are very silly. I even thought I was advising a man with complete sense. Idiot!

Never knew I was taking advise from an ill mannered child .
It shows your advise came from an angle of poor parental upbringing.
Thanks for exposing yourself. Advised dished into the pit

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by QuaiAri: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2022
She's all sex sex right?
When you meet the one "all inspiration inspiration" you'll still japa cuz the sex is not there sad

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by BlueAir: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2022
grin see me laughing
Carcholce:

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Carcholce: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2022
ObidientFC:

Continue being an Obidient child my friend. Remember to fvck her again this evening, who knows, you are her antidote to get well.

Aboki goat!! small girl dey use you cure her konji

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Carcholce: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2022
BlueAir:
grin see me laughing

He’s a very stupid person. And he’s even campaigning for Peter Obi with the way small girl is using him to cure depression and konji

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Oturatetuala(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Abeg shey u fit give me the girl number, I won use am for 1year cheesy
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Nemesis0147(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
ObidientFC:

you don’t have sense!!
Someone is telling you something and u are saying rubbish
Are you a doctor?
The girl is using u...infact u are nothing but a gigolo.
Mad man!!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Kirkman: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin she's sick; but na your prick you dey take heal her whenever she shows up at your end. Bro na male nurse you be. Keep being of good service to humanity afterall, nursing is a very noble profession. The babe wey you wan throwey; other guys dey pray for.
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Michelle55: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
See as dem wan run my guyman street and im no get any idea grin
Does it mean that this supposed sickness doesn't have a cure or is it until she starts living fully with you that's when the sickness will heal completely? cheesy
Do you mean to tell me that you don't know manipulation when you see one? undecided
With the way you guys are having sex like minks I'm sure pregnancy would follow suit, na that time una eyes go clear smiley
Her sickness na only gbola fit cure am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by haggai247: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Carcholce:

Comrade the first law of satan is never offer free advice to anyone if they don't really need it...you break that law you should read where niga said he's tired but the sickness.
Generally anyone using "but" because is not yet ready to change.
Know these and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Rickmann: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
ObidientFC:

How do I handle this

It's so obvious that she is blackmailing you emotionally.
You better man up before you get her pregnant.
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by toujurs: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
QuaiAri:
She's all sex sex right?
When you meet the one "all inspiration inspiration" you'll still japa cuz the sex is not there sad
No mind am, Some guys too don't know what they want.

I bet, this guy would still come back to this girl, begging her to accept him back.
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by Onyi22(f): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na Mumu dy date Nigerian Man because they are all Useless

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by arthurwillia(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
ObidientFC:

How do I handle this

Let me end it for you; give me her number and I’ll text her to stop disturbing you that you’ve impregnated a lady
Then lemme continue with her

Na girl wey go finish you Una Dey find
Re: Please How Do I End This Relationship by arthurwillia(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onyi22:
Na Mumu dy date Nigerian Man because they are all Useless

Including your kinsmen, all the Nigerian men in your family lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sperm Is Good For The Eyes. / How Much Is This In Your Area? / Now She's Interested!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.