Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,379 members, 7,839,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (66840 Views)

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by olumike001(m): 6:12am On Jun 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

Bros that's not the question ooh we want to see the credentials he presented to be admitted that's all sir

Wait you will see it after his 8 years.
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by just2endowed: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2022
KoronaKola:
Asiwaju baba Seyi will be the president no matter what. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
agbero are well pleased
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by donb06: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Ayoolamax:
what about u dindinrin, why can't u also send am Email to them just to be sure for ur self , but u too also want to rely on what journalist bring for u , aswear u are just a mumu without sense

If I reply with same energy now your kiths and kins will start shouting their campaign song PO SUPPORTERS ARE INSULTING OTHERS. I won't go down with you sha enjoy yourself
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by Eniitankorede: 6:38am On Jun 28, 2022
richie240:
Nwaldeato nwokem, we are waiting for ur own phantom 'update' biko!
Don't tell us u ran out of data o, ehn-ehn!
cool

Today is d 'tomorrow' u promised us, so where is ur phantom 'further updates'?
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7197608/im-currently-chicago#114173148

Why are you wasting your time on people whose education was a wasted money venture by their parents? Anyone who believes he is educated can never query if Tinubu was educated after hearing about the number of multinational companies he worked with.
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by AMINDA: 7:07am On Jun 28, 2022
NSNA:
Some groups wrote to Chicago State University to confirm Tinubu's status as an alumni, and here is the university's response dated June 27, 2022.

#Tinubu2023

CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY

June 27, 2022

To whom it May Concern:

Please be advised that Bola A Tinubu attended Chicago State University from August 1977 - June 1979. He was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with Honors on June 22, 1979. His major was accounting.

Respectfully,

Caleb Westberg
Registrar Office of Records and Registration 9501 South King Drive - ADM 128 Chicago, IL 60628 773-995-2517 (phone) 773-995-3618 (fax) CSU-Registrarcsu.edu

Op, modify your first post and include the original source of the email requesting for the result. I have attached it below.

Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by ItswellMike: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Nigeria is greater than this.
Pls note
KoronaKola:
Asiwaju baba Seyi will be the president no matter what. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by rippa(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2022
NSNA:
Some groups wrote to Chicago State University to confirm Tinubu's status as an alumni, and here is the university's response dated June 27, 2022.

#Tinubu2023

CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY

June 27, 2022

To whom it May Concern:

Please be advised that Bola A Tinubu attended Chicago State University from August 1977 - June 1979. He was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with Honors on June 22, 1979. His major was accounting.

Respectfully,

Caleb Westberg
Registrar Office of Records and Registration 9501 South King Drive - ADM 128 Chicago, IL 60628 773-995-2517 (phone) 773-995-3618 (fax) CSU-Registrarcsu.edu

Which kind stupid nairaland be this?
U carry news without even verifying?
This is a big fake news carried out by tinubu boys.
You guys can do better please
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by naija4life247: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Goodnigga:
really, did PO study Philosophy and graduated with 3rd class?

Yes, that's what the dummy studied and he graduated with a worthless grade. It's all over the internet, he has not, and cannot deny it.

You self surprise say nah such a dummy wan rule us? The worst of us cannot be ruling over the best if us.
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by barcaboi(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2022
richie240:
Nwaldeato nwokem, we are waiting for ur own phantom 'update' biko!
Don't tell us u ran out of data o, ehn-ehn!
cool

Today is d 'tomorrow' u promised us, so where is ur phantom 'further updates'?
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7197608/im-currently-chicago#114173148

Drag am �

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by naija4life247: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2022
Iykopee:
grin grin He didn't attend aby school. The man is a contemporary certificate forger. He is nothing but a thief of international repute.

This is the original email address unlike the one provided by the op;

ORIGINAL. csu-registrar@csu.edu

This is what the op provided;
FAKE. CSU-registrar@csu.edu

Take note of the capital letters in the first three letters.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because I cannot be arguing with you only to discover later that you have been typing from the Psychiatric Hospital.

Obviously, only a mentally unstable human will think that "CSU" is not same as "csu". Please take your drugs, eat, and sleep. I think when you wake up, you will remember that email addresses are not case sensitive
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by Iykopee(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2022
naija4life247:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because I cannot be arguing with you only to discover later that you have been trying from the Psychiatric Hospital

Pained agbero
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by wirinet(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2022
Is Tinubu an accountant? Which professional exams has he done? A two year course in Business administration does not automatically make one an accountant.
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by IreneJane: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:
after this u still want to see d credentials,no time u will want to weigh d size of his left blokos

U believe u get sense pass those people right?

The guy can't even provide his own primary school cert
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by plaindealer: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2022
wirinet:
Is Tinubu an accountant? Which professional exams has he done? A two year course in Business administration does not automatically make one an accountant.

lmao...

This is when uneducated and illiterate-sounding people questions other people's education.

Only on NL.. grin grin
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by wirinet(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2022
plaindealer:

lmao...

This is when uneducated and illiterate-sounding people questions other people's education.

Only on NL.. grin grin

Tank you.
You no say we no go school? But you wey be educated and literate, abeg educate and literate me how Tinubu be accountant? Whish accounting certification him get?
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by plaindealer: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2022
wirinet:

Tank you.
You no say we no go school? But you wey be educated and literate, abeg educate and literate me how Tinubu be accountant? Whish accounting certification him get?

Why argue with you? He's not an accountant, the Fortune 500 companies and global institutions he worked for were all dummies for hiring a fake accountant. Are you happy now? Do you not see how silly and ignorant you sound?

Who do you? grin
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by SirLakes: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2022
To whom it May Concern na so dem dey write am for Chicago.

Wailai, the person wey draft this letter no attend primary and secondary school like Tinubu grin grin
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by plaindealer: 9:05am On Jun 28, 2022
He wrote, “Please be advised that Bola A. Tinubu did indeed attend Chicago State University from August 1977 through June 1979. He was awarded a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business and Administration with honours on June 22, 1979. His major was Accounting.”

For the Pandorian ignotants and the illiterates....

grin grin

Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by wirinet(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Why argue with you? He's not an accountant, the Fortune 500 companies and global institutions he worked for were all dummies for hiring a fake accountant. Are you happy now? Do you not see how silly and ignorant you sound?

Who do you? grin
So working gorgeous a fortune 500 company and global institution qualifies you as an accountant? I am learning something new everyday.

Anyway Tinubu did not just refer to himself as an accountant, he called himself Certified Public Accountant. I ask you to educate me on which country, state and professional body did the certification.

If you don't understand what a Certified Public Accountant is, here is a Wikipedia page to educate you - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Public_Accountant
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by plaindealer: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2022
wirinet:

So working gorgeous a fortune 500 company and global institution qualifies you as an accountant? I am learning something new everyday.

Anyway Tinubu did not just refer to himself as an accountant, he called himself Certified Public Accountant. I ask you to educate me on which country, state and professional body did the certification.

If you don't understand what a Certified Public Accountant is, here is a Wikipedia page to educate you - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Public_Accountant

No, he was hired as an accountant so you need to come out and tell us that the companies were foolish and dumb for hiring a fake accountant.

Learn how to read and comprehend. grin grin
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by wirinet(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2022
plaindealer:

For the Pandorian ignotants and the illiterates....

grin grin

And that qualifies him as an accountant?
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by wirinet(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2022
plaindealer:

No, he was hired as an accountant so you need to come out and tell us that the companies were foolish and dumb for hiring a fake accountant.

Learn how to read and comprehend. grin grin

He was never hired as an accountant (in Mobil). that I know. He was hired as a treasurer.
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by plaindealer: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2022
wirinet:

And that qualifies him as an accountant?

He wrote, “Please be advised that Bola A. Tinubu did indeed attend Chicago State University from August 1977 through June 1979. He was awarded a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business and Administration with honours on June 22, 1979. His major was Accounting.

You just dey make me feel like I'm talking to a 2-year-old baby.

Are you even educated sef? grin grin

grin grin

Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by plaindealer: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2022
wirinet:

He was never hired as an accountant (in Mobil). that I know. He was hired as a treasurer.

Mr. Tinubu said he stayed back working for several years in the United States after completing his degree in Chicago. He worked in Deloitte and Touch before returning to Nigeria to serve as an accounting executive for Mobil.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/201165-i-made-first-millions-tinubu.html

Dude, this is too embarrassing, stop disgracing yourself abeg. grin grin
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2022
seunmsg:

He was not disqualified in 2003 but it’s 2023 when a court already declared the perjury case statute barred that he will be disqualified. Keep up the delusion buddy.
Oga no court declared any perjury case against Tinubu statute barred.Stop lying
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by Carlosdd: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2022
I can confirm the level of hatred ,envy , jealous and bitterness in you guys . Continue

Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by Kingwadada85(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
an0daGuy:
Fake letter created on someone’s laptop Computer in oluwole Lagos grin
haters na haters angry
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by an0daGuy: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kingwadada85:
haters na haters angry

Where is tilumbu’s first school leaving certificate?

It’s the basic requirement for contesting elections in Nigeria
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by Ayoolamax: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
donb06:

If I reply with same energy now your kiths and kins will start shouting their campaign song PO SUPPORTERS ARE INSULTING OTHERS. I won't go down with you sha enjoy yourself
smile , u know say I no be ur mate naa, and beside naa simple OT I borrow u , u too can verify it by ur self than to depend of journalist,simple.
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by JuanDeDios: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
This isn't a post against Mr Tinubu, but Eko Atlantic is a white elephant just like Tinapa and Ebonyi International Airport. It's not a good idea.
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by wordsNOTswords(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Khaysee:

Go to Chicago university
Just doing the right thing, no hard feelings . We are the process of contacting the right people to set things clear.
Re: Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate by BluntCrazeMan: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
seunmsg:
The usual haters would still find fault. They said the initial one did not come with a letterhead paper. They will say this one did not have stamp.

They can never be satisfied. They did it to Buhari and he won twice. They are doing it to Tinubu now and he will win.
August 1977 to June 1979..
JUST TWO YEARS.!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast / Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge / 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.