Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You (3183 Views)

I Want To Stop A Sexual Relationship That I Am In But My Sex Partner Does Not Ag / How Do Men Feel When Their Partner Does Not Ask Them For Money? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by EfyaGodwina: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Here are the things you really should not be telling your boyfriend or girlfriend if you intend to keep the relationship going.

Of course, every relationship should be built on trust; but there's a limit to openness and there exist things your partner does not really need to know.

In essence, it’s OK to cut down on openness in a relationship from 100% to somewhere in the region of 90% or so. And here’s the reason: some people really just can’t handle the truth. It does not make them bad people or bad partners; they're not just wired to be calm or stay sane in the face of certain revelations.

Keep reading by clicking on link below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/here-are-7-things-your-partner-does-not-need-to-know-about-you/

Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
No, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by MagnoIia(f): 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
begoniaa:
No, thank you.
shut up
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
MagnoIia:
shut up

I hope your night is going well too...

1 Like

Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by MagnoIia(f): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
begoniaa:

I hope your night is going well too...
Lasu has pulled out of ASUU strike and they'll be resuming soon. hope you're aware?
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
MagnoIia:

Lasu has pulled out of ASUU strike and they'll be resuming soon.
hope you're aware?

Lol... no. What's my business with that?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by MagnoIia(f): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
begoniaa:

Lol... no. What's my business with that?
the internet never forget that you took UTME in 2017, had a poor score of 212 for law and subsequently applied the following year and through mago mago and bribery and probably sleeping around with the jamb officials they finally gave you 290 and LASU admitted you
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2022
MagnoIia:
the internet never forget that you took UTME in 2017, had a poor score of 212 for law and subsequently applied the following year and through mago mago and bribery and probably sleeping around with the jamb officials they finally gave you 290 and LASU admitted you

LMAO. Where on the Internet is it that LASU admitted me?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by MagnoIia(f): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

LMAO. Where on the Internet is it that LASU admitted me?
I'll post screenshots.
I think you had an aggregate of 64.
stop denying legit facts brought up against you
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2022
MagnoIia:
I'll post screenshots.
I think you had an aggregate of 64.
stop denying legit facts brought up against you

Okay...post it. Denying legit facts BROUGHT UP against me? You think I'm fighting with you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by MagnoIia(f): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Okay...post it. Denying legit facts BROUGHT UP against me? You think I'm fighting with you?
why are you denying when it's obvious you're magnoliaa?
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 12:20am On Jun 28, 2022
MagnoIia:
why are you denying when it's obvious you're magnoliaa?

undecided Mtcheewww. No be your fault. Na me dey respond to you thinking pe e get something wey you wan actually say. WHERE did I deny that I am the one? Did I not respond with this account right after I got banned on that thread? I need to be spelling it out that it's me?
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 12:26am On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
19. Don't use alternate accounts to
access Nairaland after being banned. If
you do, make sure we don't find out.

LMAOO. How do you create these alternate accounts? You don't get tired?

1 Like

Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by Graceville2020(f): 12:28am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

LMAOO. How do you create these alternate accounts? You don't get tired?
grin grin grin
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 12:29am On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
grin grin grin

Keep it up!
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by Graceville2020(f): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Keep it up!
I'm a web developer and also part of the team that updates and maintain these sites interface.
so I have access and privileges that you don't cool
I'm working remotely though
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
I'm a web developer and also part of the team that updates and maintain these sites interface.
so I have access and privileges that you don't cool
I'm working remotely though

Nice... Web and stuff has never been my thing.
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by Graceville2020(f): 12:40am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Nice... Web and stuff has never been my thing.
the future is ICT cool
If you start with the basics of HTML and CSS you can build a website and be recruited as a junior developer by organizations to manage their database and earn money.
it's easy.
You don't need a 9-5 job, you'll just start earning money at the comfort of your home till your peers will say you're into yahoo cool.
All you need is just passion
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 12:43am On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
the future is ICT cool
If you start with the basics of HTML and CSS you can build a website and be recruited as a junior developer by organizations to manage their database and earn money.
it's easy.
You don't need a 9-5 job, you'll just start earning money at the comfort of your home till your peers will say you're into yahoo cool.
All you need is just passion

Nahh... I'll pass. I know myself and what I'm interested in. There are other "future" jobs as well.
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by Graceville2020(f): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Nahh... I'll pass. I know myself and what I'm interested in. There are other "future" jobs as well.
list em.
as a female I know your preference is mainly content writing.
am I right
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 12:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
list em.
as a female I know your preference is mainly content writing.
am I right

How did you guess that?
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by Graceville2020(f): 12:52am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

How did you guess that?
I'm a copywriter.
From my research students mostly female are into content writing, their passion for writing, creating endless diaries and their love for literature.
Back then in school most students engage in writing as a side hustle to support themselves in school.
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
I'm a copywriter.
From my research students mostly female are into content writing, their passion for writing, creating endless diaries and their love for literature.
Back then in school most students engage in writing as a side hustle to support themselves in school.

I see now... I guess those are the reasons.
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by Graceville2020(f): 12:59am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

I see now... I guess those are the reasons.
I can link you to a high paying client that will give you steady gigs
infact na you go tire sef
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 1:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
I can link you to a high paying client that will give you steady gigs
infact na you go tire sef

I can imagine, lol. I don really tire like this sef from a lot on my plate. embarassed I don't think I can take on anymore gigs for now. I'm about tied up.
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by Graceville2020(f): 1:05am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

I can imagine, lol. I don really tire like this sef from a lot on my plate. embarassed I don't think I can take on anymore gigs for now. I'm about tied up.

wow what's your niche??
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
wow what's your niche??

Haven't settled on one yet... I write on different things...
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by Graceville2020(f): 1:35am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Haven't settled on one yet... I write on different things...
I'd like to see a sample of your article.
goodnight sweetheart kiss kiss kiss
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by begoniaa: 2:56am On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:

Exactly. Less than five hours ago, you were trolling me. Why would you want to read my sample article, much less a "good one" I've written?
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by Silentgroper(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2022
begoniaa:

undecided Mtcheewww. No be your fault. Na me dey respond to you thinking pe e get something wey you wan actually say. WHERE did I deny that I am the one? Did I not respond with this account right after I got banned on that thread? I need to be spelling it out that it's me?
Eh en.. D real magnoliaa don reactivate.. I been think say down syndrome catch am yday wey she con dey like one gentle lady..
Re: Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You by Silentgroper(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
Lol.. After all the jabs.. It is sweetheart nw.. It is alright though.. Bro i'm interested in that web stuff, i wanna learn..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anything Wrong In Dating A Girl 10 Years Younger Than You? / Why Do Nigerian Boys Wink Their Eyes At Girls? / Ways To Avoid Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.