Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? (42802 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In / Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by naija4life247: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Everyone is an age cheat in Nigeria.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Bridget95(f): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
There 96 yrs old men don't want to say their real age. Very old senile fools won't allow the youths to take charge with 21st century ideas
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Mumusaphire: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
garfield1:

What are you insinuating
that time, they use height. They will ask u to put ur hand across ur head to touch other side ear. If it cant touch it, they will say u are not yet mature for school. I did same then.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
emkz:
Tanko was like 90.

Did you hear any Northerner or Northern Newspaper say anything about it?

We are our own enemies down South.

Not at all. Lets learn to do the right things so we can have the audacity and justification to correct the wrong
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
osazsky:
it happens everywhere..u think Biden is actually 70..bros take am easy it's a normal thing.. everyone does it..when an employer put 30 years as age restriction with 7 years experience before u can qualify for a job.wat where u expecting..affidavits of course stop wailing..next topic pls

abeg shift.. What is wrong is wrong no matter who does. fraudulent citizens
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by jamesversion: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lanretoye:
Na your own problem be this one instead of to work hard to be a person in life,na u dey carry buhari age,tinubu age,new cjn age for head...leave distractions out of your prosperity abeg.

Imagine the utter rubbish you just wrote. So the CJN can falsify his age and academic credentials and you see it as nothing wrong.

Why are you Yorubas useless?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by toyefemi: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Funny thing is lots of the so called young Nigerians questioning the education status or certificates of the older generation hardly scrapped through school or are not as educated and informed as the older ones. More problems ahead for the future of the country.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Arysexy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yekini counterpart
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartyPants:

I don't understand your issue with this one. Not knowing one's date of birth from a time when records were not kept as well as they are now, is not really an issue.

Now if his certificates are missing, then sure, that would be an issue but this seems like a non issue.

abeg lie small small. okay? See your first paragraph full of lies.. Meanwhile the lady you quoted is very correct and see you here forming " not understanding what she is saying'..
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Neddyogu(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Person no fit go creche abi Akara school again? Na dis one be problem fà?
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
jamesversion:

Imagine the utter rubbish you just wrote. So the CJN can falsify his age and academic credentials and you see it as nothing wrong.

while not all of them are in support of such fraud. But i see that most of them are so fraudulent that they are nt ashamed to showcase and defend it
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by garfield1: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mumusaphire:
that time, they use height. They will ask u to put ur hand across ur head to touch other side ear. If it cant touch it, they will say u are not yet mature for school. I did same then.

Oga,cable said he was born in 1958 and started schooling in 1959.is that possible
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

LoL.
We dey Nigeria.
Certificate self no help me, the illegality of the system encourages corruption and impunity.Dont mind me jare,me self dey enjoy the corruption this grannies put us into.

Na mumu dey believe say Naija go better.

I don't know why I'm always feeling your Vibes..

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by lowaist101: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
I hope this information did not come from Wikipedia, which can be adjusted by anyone.

I was almost being misled by a piece of information I got before going for a class.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Lanretoye(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
jamesversion:

your entire lineage are useless,its people like you who have miserable life that go about looking for downfall of successful ones.how can u work so hard in your entire life to get to the top,only for some fools to come about that time to fabricate all sort of malicious things to bring u down.as for the useless yorubas,which of the usefull igbos made it to top 5 in this country,unfortunate being.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Gangster1ms: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bwisewiturvote:
If you are paid to support any candidate online
To deceive, confuse, enforce and fight people online
That is bribery and corruption...you are part of the reason why this nation has refuse to progress because of a plate of porridge yam.

My prayer is that the sickness, diseases, havoc, atrocities that has ever happened to Nigeria/Nigerians in the past years...may it come upon you, your immediate family, extended family and entire generation. You shall never go Scott free

You are free from this curse if you are willingly campaigning for your choice of candidate online free of charge...

Ask all those who collected bribe, laptop and 30k per month to deceive the masses with false news, documents, photos etc
They all partaked in the after effects then it was too late
They have come again to offer you a token and jobs afterwards...you are no different from the thugs and hire assassins they utilise to achieve their evil dreams.

Say no today and be free for forever
Especially to that leodeking user.. E no fit die better death

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by LaconicINC: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
JosephXavier:
He was one year when he started primary school

What a genius grin grin grin
cheesy an absolute genius lolz
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by jamesversion: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lanretoye:
your entire lineage are useless,its people like you who have miserable life that go about looking for downfall of successful ones.how can u work so hard in your entire life to get to the top,only for some fools to come about that time to fabricate all sort of malicious things to bring u down.as for the useless yorubas,which of the usefull igbos made it to top 5 in this country,unfortunate being.

Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Way4orward: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lanretoye:
Na your own problem be this one instead of to work hard to be a person in life,na u dey carry buhari age,tinubu age,new cjn age for head...leave distractions out of your prosperity abeg.

One sighted....

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
LadyRosa:
Lol....

See the personality of people sending others to prison in Nigeria, including innocent victims.

Cesspit!

I tell ya!

Nigeria is a gangsters paradise, that’s why some who ordinarily should be cooling their heels in prison have the temerity to want to run for president!

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Neoteny7: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Every single public servant in Nigeria is sick.

Reason:

They don't exercise much, preferring to waddle from their cars to their seats to their sofas to their beds. Total calories burned: 100.

For food, they eat huge helpings of rich food and plenty of wine and other unhealthy stuff. Total calories consumed: 1,000.

They're usually overweight, ageing, lethargic, restless, scheming, devious, and paranoid. All the necessary ingredients for diseased organs, body and soul.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Sholaco: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

Stop to dey encourage impunity.
hehehe we understand..them no give Igbo grin
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by AkhereOkaka(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
BabaOfLagos:
Almost Everything about Nigeria is questionable though.

First of all,

How did we get here?!

In the 1950 era, you can't go to school until you hand cross over your head to your other ear, how did we get to the point where politicians could boldly drop such lie to a populace of over 100 million adult?

That's the truth, for your hand to cross over your head to the other ear you must be 5 or 6 years.
That's why most kids then start primary one at 6years.

We rise by lifting others
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by SmartyPants(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

abeg lie small small. okay? See your first paragraph full of lies.. Meanwhile the lady you quoted is very correct and see you here forming " not understanding what she is saying'..

Just make your point if you have one please.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by ceejay80s(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
no body from the 50s started school at the age of 1, back the days parents enrolled their kid from 5years or above
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by ogatboy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lanretoye:
my dear those people started from scratch and they might not have found their way to that top as easy,you should stop to dey encourage mediocrity either...with his certificate and all,where has he gotten him self?

He obviously rigged and lied his way to the top. Nigerians should stop giving excuses for impunity. Demanding the right thing is the first step to changing a society. Maybe he's over the retirement age and he changed age just to get the job but it still doesn't make it right. See evil, call it evil don't excuse it

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by ceejay80s(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
AkhereOkaka:

That's the truth, for your hand to cross over your head to the other ear you must be 5 or 6 years.
That's why most kids then start primary one at 6years.

We rise by lifting others
dem think say we be ode

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Na tilumbu broda naa cheesy

Churchy agasalaaa

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by euwalaka: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Storyupdate:
Nnamdi Kanu calls for peace in SouthEast
(Watch Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34UqhLjom8
BROTHER CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE REASON YOU ADD NNAMDI KANU TO THIS TREAD?
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by alakhumeorobo: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
It is possible his mum was a teacher and she was taken him to school at age one, just try to understand with him
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Mumusaphire: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,cable said he was born in 1958 and started schooling in 1959.is that possible
I qouted someone that said he was born 1954

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Dozes Off In The Dock As Corruption Trial Takes Its Toll (Photo) / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu / 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.