Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? (42799 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In / Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by fergie001: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Halo22: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
chriss100:
He was born August, 1954. Will retire in 2024 at the age of 70.
But his profile says 1958. Are u his lawyer?
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by aribs(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

stop blabbling..You be OLODO.. dem dey talk another thing and you , a charge and bail lawyer come here dey write off point.. You get sense at all? If naa like this you dey take represent your client, naa jail dey go sleep all the days of their lives.. ANSWER SIMPLE QUESTION. YOU DEY THERE DEY WRITE NONSENSE EPISTLE ABOUT HOW YOU ADORE HIM.. OLODO RAPATA

This the best you can do ? Is it that the hate that you and your co idiots carry around your persona clouds your reasoning ? Are you that dull really ? I hope you are not planning to procreate in this world . The gene you carry needs to end before you sow issues into the future. The world is full of enough idiots already . Now go back and read what I wrote slowly eh so you can comprehend the point on editable web pages. No need to focus on me . I am way too complex for you to understand. You can come back for more education if you wish. That’s what people like me are here for
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
aribs:

This the best you can do ? Is it that the hate that you and your co idiots carry around your persona clouds your reasoning ? Are you that dull really ? I hope you are not planning to procreate in this world . The gene you carry needs to end before you sow issues into the future. The world is full of enough idiots already . Now go back and read what I wrote slowly eh so you can comprehend the point on editable web pages. No need to focus on me . I am way too complex for you to understand. You can come back for more education if you wish. That’s what people like me are here for

lol.. You re way too complex indeed.. Guy ,you re foolishly complex.. See this kind olodo man. Stop talking out of point.. You be OLODO. take that to the bank.

Dem ask you question and you take your time dey type epistle of your how you met someone. lol..wetin concern that one with the question dem ask you? Abeg i just hope say you no be lawyer ooh..
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartyPants:

Thanks.

you re always welcome
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by aribs(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

lol.. You re way too complex indeed.. Guy ,you re foolishly complex.. See this kind olodo man. Stop talking out of point.. You be OLODO. take that to the bank

So you are back …fantastic . So what did you learn about what I asked you read? I am hoping your case is not lost cause if you can’t learn from reading rather than your barking like a rabid dog then I am afraid it may be over for you. I don’t blame you though. I blame the sad Nigerian educational system which has spewed morons like you who have internet but choose to use it to perpetuate falsehood rather than apply themselves to intellectual rigor. You are to be pitied and assisted due to your mental inferiority . I ask again doing some light reading on the persona you seek to attack and ask critical questions like am I stupid for doing this ? Your response to that is your salvation
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Hakeem3(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

Stop to dey encourage impunity.
Na yoluba boi na. Wetin u expect ?
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Vicson2021: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
What is actually wrong with my country Nigeria
How can one start schooling at age zero?
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
aribs:

So you are back …fantastic . So what did you learn about what I asked you read? I am hoping your case is not lost cause if you can’t learn from reading rather than your barking like a rabid dog then I am afraid it may be over for you. I don’t blame you though. I blame the sad Nigerian educational system which has spewed morons like you who have internet but choose to use it to perpetuate falsehood rather than apply themselves to intellectual rigor. You are to be pitied and assisted due to your mental inferiority . I ask again doing some light reading on the persona you seek to attack and ask critical questions like am I stupid for doing this ? Your response to that is your salvation

Guy ,you re a CERTIFIED OLODO
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by aribs(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Guy ,you re a CERTIFIED OLODO
I am sure you are the smartest in your house ? Please spare the human race more of your kind . Thank you as you comply
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by seunmsg(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/360225-profiles-the-seven-justices-who-will-determine-atikus-fate-at-supreme-court.html (Premium Times)

Of the older SC Judges, Ariwoola is the only person whose DoB is not on his bio.

I have on pdf the ages of the Appeal Court Judges in 2011, then he was at the Appeal Court. (Their ages, Call to Bar dates, retirement dates, dates they were appointed to the Appeal Court). Every other person's age here is correct, so only his cannot be wrong.

Thanks. Maybe he should also come out clearly to clarify the controversy about his age. It will help to settle the dust that some people are starting to raise about him
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Must Everything become news? . This life was best enjoyed last within 80s and 90s......
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by ofuonyebi: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
This Nigerian people with double mouth...
look Mbaka he dont vomit finish dey com beg now
Look at Reno Omokri he don dey vomit dey beg
Look at Fani-powder...he don dey postrate dey beg Buhari

if Tinumbobo becomes president today and give you appointment
some of you go forget your fathers name to remember that Jagaban has the best certificate
useless and jobless blackmailers who have no time to gather their destiny together for something better
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by LadyRosa(f): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sholaco:
hehehe we understand..them no give Igbo grin

An average igno drug dealer get money pass CJN.Wetin concern Omo nna with white wig?
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by LadyRosa(f): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hakeem3:

Na yoluba boi na. Wetin u expect ?

Hakeem you no be Yoruba guy?
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by fergie001: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Thanks. Maybe he should also come out clearly to clarify the controversy about his age. It will help to settle the dust that some people are starting to raise about him
I can tell you 99.999% that he was born in 1954.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Gentlerespect76: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Well, I might be forced to disagree with that fact of yours, I have read his biography on Wikipedia on multiple occasions, I have never seen where it's being stated about the year he started his primary school. How legit is your fact? Can you please, kindly show us any other sources that stipulated the year that this bright man started is elementary school? Please let's be guided. When people are unhappy in their lives they many times see others success as a threat. Instead of celebrating the other person reaching their goals it brings all their own insecurities and perceived failures front and center.

Why do you think this recent edition did not carry dates of primary education? Let's wise up. There is prevalence of age falsification in civil service; but it's worse in judicial service because most jurists aspire to reach the highest office in the judiciary. Look at the timelines again; there is something not adding up. God punish those stopping Nigeria from fulfilling its destiny as a great nation based on selfish considerations.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Lanretoye(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
jamesversion:

Bastard..
from the eldest to the youngest,you are all bastards in your household.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by alibiz: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=DanPolice post=114223895]President Buhari yesterday sworn in a new acting CJN to replace the immediate past CJN who resigned on health grounds. The new CJN who is on acting capacity until his appointment will be cleared/confirmed by the Nigerian Senate is from Oyo state and report available indicates that he was born in 1958 and started schooling in 1959. It being reported that he had his early education between 1959 & 1967. My question is; at what age did the new acting CJN start schooling?

Its possible, my elder sister started schooling at the age of one.
59-67 is 8years what's wrong?
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Jdaniels: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nothing you no go see for Nigeria
He started school in the womb ����
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by jamesversion: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lanretoye:
from the eldest to the youngest,you are all bastards in your household.

Thunder fire you, bloody bastard.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Bamijoko1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
DanPolice:
President Buhari yesterday sworn in a new acting CJN to replace the immediate past CJN who resigned on health grounds. The new CJN who is on acting capacity until his appointment will be cleared/confirmed by the Nigerian Senate is from Oyo state and report available indicates that he was born in 1958 and started schooling in 1959. It being reported that he had his early education between 1959 & 1967. My question is; at what age did the new acting CJN start schooling?

https://www.thecable.ng/born-in-1958-started-school-in-1959-fresh-questions-raised-over-acting-cjns-credentials/amp

Another oau in power
Greeaaat ife
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Memeni(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Only in the ZOO
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by maasoap(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Davo2080:
In a rush to give us someone who is every ready to dance to APC government hand, they made this mistake that in a sane country will lead to his Automatic disqualification.These people take us for a ride ni oooo.

Just like Onnoghen was going to give PDP a hand before allegations of corruption sank him. Lol
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

Stop to dey encourage impunity.

Only few educated people don't cut their age in Nigeria. That's a fact.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by LordOfTheGame: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Buhari no get certificate, tinubu no get certificate, masari no get certificate CJN dey inside belle start school, but the youths who happens to have certificate are seriously defending these clowns to their own detriment. Naija I hail ooh.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
aribs:

I am sure you are the smartest in your house ? Please spare the human race more of your kind . Thank you as you comply

lol.i hear you. Next time lawyer, you dont need to type all those epistle. Knowing him and your attestation of his educational brilliance doesnt give answer to the accusation about his age falsification. That aside. pls learn to answer questions directly and not trying to divert attention from the focus to one inconsequential thing. It simply makes you mischievous. Moreover you ought to know that some people are smarter than that.

Good night
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by truthfinder319: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Those guys are unfortunate and are happy to be obediently hopeless. They always seek others downfall

Lanretoye:
Na your own problem be this one instead of to work hard to be a person in life,na u dey carry buhari age,tinubu age,new cjn age for head...leave distractions out of your prosperity abeg.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by aribs(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

lol.i hear you. Next time lawyer, you dont need to type all those epistle. Knowing him and your attestation of his educational brilliance doesnt give answer to the accusation about his age falsification. That aside. pls learn to answer questions directly and not trying to divert attention from the focus to one inconsequential thing. It simply makes you mischievous. Moreover you ought to know that some people are smarter than that.

Good night

Again read ! Why do you have a problem with comprehension ? Are you as empty as that ? A person who reverts to Wikipedia as their “source “ of information instead of doing their proper research before spewing ignorance is why I sympathize with the products of the failed educational systems in nigeria such as yourself . So much access to information but so little actual thinking before speaking or typing. Now that you have embarrassed your generations what do you have to say ? You think some of us would be cowed by you and your ilk’s mob mentality ? We know it’s a symptom of the unfortunate social construct some of you were raised in. Before you spend your time chasing rabbit holes spend time thinking through information you read or hear . Hopefully this help you . If not , well
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by eagleu: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fraud. fraud, fraud everywhere.
Wait a minute, is he Yoruba muslim?
Just like Tinubu?
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2022
aribs:

Again read ! Why do you have a problem with comprehension ? Are you as empty as that ? A person who reverts to Wikipedia as their “source “ of information instead of doing their proper research before spewing ignorance is why I sympathize with the products of the failed educational systems in nigeria such as yourself . So much access to information but so little actual thinking before speaking or typing. Now that you have embarrassed your generations what do you have to say ? You think some of us would be cowed by you and your ilk’s mob mentality ? We know it’s a symptom of the unfortunate social construct some of you were raised in. Before you spend your time chasing rabbit holes spend time thinking through information you read or hear . Hopefully this help you . If not , well

If you like continue with your worthless epistle that no sense with respect to the issue.

GOOD NIGHT
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by aribs(m): 2:25am On Jun 29, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

If you like continue with your worthless epistle that no sense with respect to the issue.

GOOD NIGHT

Oh back again? I knew you needed to learn badly . Not done with embarrassing your lineage I see. I will be waiting for more lessons. Hit me up when you need them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service / 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.