Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? (42800 Views)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In / Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by fof1: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
DanPolice:
President Buhari yesterday sworn in a new acting CJN to replace the immediate past CJN who resigned on health grounds. The new CJN who is on acting capacity until his appointment will be cleared/confirmed by the Nigerian Senate is from Oyo state and report available indicates that he was born in 1958 and started schooling in 1959. It being reported that he had his early education between 1959 & 1967. My question is; at what age did the new acting CJN start schooling?

https://www.thecable.ng/born-in-1958-started-school-in-1959-fresh-questions-raised-over-acting-cjns-credentials/amp

Most of these Big Men are Diabetic and have Other hidden Sicknesses kept away from Public Views or scrutiny until EXPOSED. May God Deliver Nigeria from Deceits.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by sunbreaker: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Majority of these old men don't have birth certificate, they estimate their ages in reference to their village festival period. If it is nowadays education it maybe true because my daughter started KG at age of 1yr 2 month
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Pholadime(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
I guess he started his prelims from the womb ���
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by ppogba: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
cremedelacreme:
Afonjas and Oluwole certificate are like 5 and 6. grin

Just like Evans Ewerem.

For further information, contact your uncle's.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by orisa37: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
WE HAVE JUST BEGUN THE ALPHA OF CORRUPTION.
BUHARI WILL DEFINITELY MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR HIS SUCCESSOR.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by ppogba: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
sunbreaker:
Majority of these old men don't have birth certificate, they estimate their ages in reference to their village festival period. If it is nowadays education it maybe true because my daughter started KG at age of 1yr 2 month

That is not true sir.
Awolowo is way older than him yet his DOB is not in doubt.

Azikiwe is far older than him yet no controversy over his DOB.

Rev. Ransome Kuti is way older than these two I mentioned, yet is DOB is public knowledge.

Truth is, Civil service is ALL about age falsification.

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Lanretoye(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
jamesversion:

Bastard.
ask your mother,she knows that who your real father is.miserable child of many fathers.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by aribs(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ordinarily I won’t even bother correcting the stupid assumptions here from people who are bent on discrediting achievements relating to anything Buhari but when Lies and outright falsehoods and ignorant rants are repeated , vulnerable members of the public begin to assume such may be true. This judge was on the bench of the Oyo State judiciary as one of its most senior judges when i started my law practice in 2005. He is a brilliant jurist who I had the privilege to appear before a few times as a pupil counsel. He was highly respected and I am sure he is still very respected as a JSC and now Acting CJN . No amount of calumny , ignorance and name calling will bring this man down. It speaks to the ignorance of those who seek to besmirch him with their lies and propaganda that they are so uneducated to the fact that wikipedia is editable by anyone. In their undue haste in seeking to “cancel” anything Buhari or from a certain region in Nigeria , they have exposed their lack of intellectualism and shallowness of thought. Disgusting ! What a generation that has refused to educate itself on how their own country works and think mob mentality is the answer to anything

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Well, I might be forced to disagree with that fact of yours, I have read his biography on Wikipedia on multiple occasions, I have never seen where it's being stated about the year he started his primary school. How legit is your fact? Can you please, kindly show us any other sources that stipulated the year that this bright man started is elementary school? Please let's be guided. When people are unhappy in their lives they many times see others success as a threat. Instead of celebrating the other person reaching their goals it brings all their own insecurities and perceived failures front and center.

You won't get likes for this but if you abuse Tinubu or Buhari the will celebrate like kufuku citizens
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by DLuciano: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

Stop to dey encourage impunity.
don't mind the mediocre, he thinks everyone is like him. Only in Nigeria criminals have voice!

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by ppogba: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
bonnyhope:
People from South West always have controversial age/certificates

So we should assume Stella Odua is from the south West.

Perhaps, Evans Ewerem is from the south West.

While we are still thinking of assuming the two cases I mentioned, there is no need assuming you are just an idiot with access to free data.

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
SmartyPants:

Just make your point if you have one please.

i think you really have an issue with comprehension
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by drololaaof: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
You are a liar, he was said to have been born 1958 and started school 1968, even though there is disparity I don't think it is what you portrayed now
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by coputa(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nigerians never pay attention to details,it is a mistake ocassion by over zealousness.Our judges with health issues,this is as a result of their sedentary lifestyle,they never engage in exercises to keep fit and healthy.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by emkz: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
samsard:
So we should all become dishonest?

No, I am not saying so. I am saying we should not be quick to raise dust in matters concerning our own people.

No northerner will do it. Until they start it, let us hold our peace.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
aribs:
Ordinarily I won’t even bother correcting the stupid assumptions here from people who are bent on discrediting achievements relating to anything Buhari but when Lies and outright fanlsehoods and ignorant rants are repeated , vulnerable members of the public begin to assume such may be true. This judge was on the bench of the Oyo State judiciary as one of its most senior judges when i started my law practice in 2005. He is a brilliant jurist who I had the privilege to appear before a few times as a pupil counsel. He was highly respected and I am sure he is still very respected as a JSC and now Acting CJN . No amount of calumny , ignorance and name calling will bring this man down. It speaks to the ignorance of those who seek to besmirch him with their lies and propaganda that they are so uneducated to the fact that wikipedia is editable by anyone. In their undue haste in seeking to “cancel” anything Buhari or from a certain region in Nigeria , they have exposed their lack of intellectualism and shallowness of thought. Disgusting ! What a generation that has refused to educate itself on how their own country works and think mob mentality is the answer to anything

this your lengthy history or epistle of knowing him isnt the issue here.. I really dont get all this cheap emotional blackmail you try putting up here.. Simply quiet ' do you think his age was falsified '? YES OR NO . amd not all this long long story you penned down here... I really dont want to believe you re a lawyer sef...
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
drololaaof:
You are a liar, he was said to have been born 1958 and started school 1968, even though there is disparity I don't think it is what you portrayed now

hmmm!! another version.. Obvious dagbo things cos the story about his age and when he started his education is getting too 'long'
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by jamesversion: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lanretoye:
ask your mother,she knows that who your real father is.miserable child of many fathers.

Bastard..

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by aribs(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

this your lengthy history or epistle of knowing him isnt the issue here.. I really dont get all this cheap emotional blackmail you try putting up here.. Simply quiet ' do you think his age was falsified '? YES OR NO . amd not all this long long story you penned down here... Nonsense
I don’t expect you to understand. You are too thick to read after all. Which is why you and your likes will remain inconsequential in the history of nigeria no matter your vituperations .
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lanretoye:
your entire lineage are useless,its people like you who have miserable life that go about looking for downfall of successful ones.how can u work so hard in your entire life to get to the top,only for some fools to come about that time to fabricate all sort of malicious things to bring u down.as for the useless yorubas,which of the usefull igbos made it to top 5 in this country,unfortunate being.

chaiii!!! you re such an IRREDEEMABLE fool. but i pray you dont take this foolishness to your grave... Such an embarrassment .. Guess you must ve received enough dosage of bashings here. Hence your outburst due to frustration . Be healed IJN
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by bonnyhope: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
ppogba:

So we should assume Stella Odua is from the south West.

Perhaps, Evans Ewerem is from the south West.

While we are still thinking of assuming the two cases I mentioned, there is no need assuming you are just an idiot with access to free data.

People from SW are quick to insult because they don't have any thing reasonable to contribute

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
aribs:

I don’t expect you to understand. You are too thick to read after all. Which is why you and your likes will remain inconsequential in the history of nigeria no matter your vituperations .

Sorry i am not a certified daft like you... You re so foolish and empty .. You wrote one nonsense epistle talking about your relationship with someone that is perceived to be a fraud and you come here licking his ass as if you ve got no self respect and worty for yourself... Naa wetin dem dey ask for here? Jagbajantis lawyer take him time dey write off point. Abeg go hide, cry for yourself
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Naija8240: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lanretoye:
Na your own problem be this one instead of to work hard to be a person in life,na u dey carry buhari age,tinubu age,new cjn age for head...leave distractions out of your prosperity abeg.

You are definitely a school dropout. I can’t imagine an educated person supporting this nonsense happening with our leaders and education forgery

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Miracle2020: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Glare247:

If u like ,dig and dig and dig,it changes nothing ,u better channel this ur energy to improve ur life,this guy is made already
why are you people so shameless and foolish like this. You are encouraging impunity and your children will surfer it.

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by aribs(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=Blessedassuranc post=114242255]

Sorry i am not a certified daft like you... You re so foolish and empty .. You wrote one nonsense epistle talking about your relationship with someone that is perceived to be a fraud and you come here licking his ass as if you ve got no self respect and worty for yourself... Abeg go hide, cry for yourself [/quote

I don’t expect any better from an ill-bred swine from the gutters that you are . Your inability to critically examine facts speak to your lack of education , character and decorum. That you are willing to expose your foolishness in the public is expected . Now run along and leave the discuss for those you can never match up to
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=aribs post=114242424][/quote]

stop blabbling..You be OLODO.. dem dey talk another thing and you , a charge and bail lawyer come here dey write off point.. You get sense at all? If naa like this you dey take represent your client, naa jail dey go sleep all the days of their lives.. ANSWER SIMPLE QUESTION. YOU DEY THERE DEY WRITE NONSENSE EPISTLE ABOUT HOW YOU ADORE HIM.. OLODO RAPATA
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by seunmsg(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fergie001, what’s the true position of the Ag. CJN’s year of birth?
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by sunbreaker: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
ppogba:

That is not true sir.
Awolowo is way older than him yet his DOB is not in doubt.

Azikiwe is far older than him yet no controversy over his DOB.

Rev. Ransome Kuti is way older than these two I mentioned, yet is DOB is public knowledge.

Truth is, Civil service is ALL about age falsification.
you made a good points my brother
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by dododawa1: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
OP is part of Nigeria problem, PROPROGADE everywhere.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

You won't get likes for this but if you abuse Tinubu or Buhari the will celebrate like kufuku citizens
Quite unfortunate bro.

1 Like

Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by SmartyPants(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

i think you really have an issue with comprehension

Thanks.
Re: Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? by Yankee101: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lol
Naija don start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brave Soldier Killed By Boko Haram During Operation In A Forest In Borno. Photos / Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US / More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.