Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Do I Look Too Old? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Look Too Old? (4033 Views)

My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) / Do I Look Pregnant??? (PIC) / People Say I Look Like Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Look Too Old? by U1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2007
I'm in need of ur opinion,can you be generous enough to give some useful ones.
I do have this funny feeling sometimes when some older ladies,as much as 4 years older,keep giving me the eye(wonder what that is, ) grin.To be candid here,I want to know if I look older than my age or something(so that I can freak out) cos I just don't get it.
I'd have gone out with one of them if not for insecurity(hope you understand, ) wink and at the same time I don't want to be seen as a jelly.Now what do I do?
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by DisGuy: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2007
o ti gbo grin
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by PTBNaija(f): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2007
You do look older than your age in the picture, but pictures can lie.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by U1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2007
O pa mi oooo.Wetin I fit do now. cry
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by PTBNaija(f): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ U1

Don't even worry about it. There's nothing that you can do about it. I'm in the same position to be honest, though mine is that I look younger than my age undecided. I think the best that I could do was have shorter hair. . .but even that does nothing lol.

Don't obsess over looks is all I can say. There is nothing wrong in looking older than your age, it's not as though you look like you are 50, growing gray hairs and things wink. I know kids that have gray hairs (I guess from school related stress). You can try to dress a little younger. . .
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by simplyme3(f): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2007
u need to eat more of goat d ick. it works.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by fawwyb(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2007
To be candid, your look is older than your age. If you were 38yrs , it's fine but at 22yrs undecided
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by fawwyb(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2007
simply_me:

u need to eat more of goat d ick. it works.

Goat dick? shocked shocked Have always known you to be a bad girl on nairaland grin
I bow 4 u oo
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2007
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by PTBNaija(f): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2007
You turning 40 shocked shocked shocked You look 30. . . grin
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2007
PTBNaija:

You turning 40 shocked shocked shocked You look 30. . . grin

Aww, thanks! smiley kiss
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by PTBNaija(f): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2007
Just stating the truth, no need for thanks. . .though you're very welcome. smiley
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by rossy4life(f): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2007
@poster
Are u serious about ur age or just winding us up? I'm still shocked cos when I looked at ur picture u look atleast 30 to me. I don't think you should worry too much about it cos u mighty be lucky to still maintain the same look for the next 10yrs. concerning those older ladies, don't spare them.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by CrazyMan(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2007
No wonder.

You look like a grand father. lol just kidding tongue
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2007
You look fairly young. But might use some skin care products to make a good finish. Visit your local ULTA costmetics for a wide selection for your skin type. You might just pass for 20 after using the skin care products! Cheers!
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by PTBNaija(f): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

You look fairly young. But might use some skin care products to make a good finish. Visit your local ULTA costmetics for a wide selection for your skin type. You might just pass for 20 after using the skin care products! Cheers!

Are you talking to me or the original poster? lol
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2007
The poster of course!!! grin  Can't you see his face Too much puff puff eating going on there!!!
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by PTH(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2007
poor you, your face does look old and your style of dressing from what i can see does need some help.
It doesnt matter, u're still good enough for at least one girl out of 6 billion humans on earth, take heart.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2007
PTH:

poor you, your face does look old and your style of dressing from what i can see does need some help.
It doesnt matter, u're still good enough for at least one girl out of 6 billion humans on earth, take heart.

Are any of your sisters available PTH
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by PTH(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Are any of your sisters available PTH

for U1? naa, i havent got sisters. my cousins wont like U1 either.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by dafman(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2007
PTH:

The guy is trying to get encouragement on his face now you've added dressing to it grin grin haba

The next thread he will start is " does my style of dressing make me look too old"
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by PTH(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2007
dafman:

The guy is trying to get encouragement on his face now you've added dressing to it grin grin haba

The next thread he will start is " does my style of dressing make me look too old"

he asked for help now he is getting it, we might as well ask him to take a lesson in how to pose for a photograph. That style went out of vogue in the 1960s.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by PTBNaija(f): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2007
Haha. . . grin grin grin

It kind of is the truth though. . .don't know about when it went out of style. But it makes him look older than he is.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by dafman(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2007
In summary dude you have three things to worry about.

1. face looks older than his age

2. style of dressing is oldschool

3. mode of posing is oldschool.

Take care of these and older women will stop hitting at you wink
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by PTH(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2007
in short dafman, he is oldschool. nothing we can do will remedy the situation. there must be an oldschool chic somewhere.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by dafman(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2007
PTH:

in short dafman, he is oldschool. nothing we can do will remedy the situation. there must be an oldschool chic somewhere.

lmao
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by ell77(f): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2007
@poster - you do not look old but your skin does look dehydrated and tired, i hope you do not take offence as I do not mean to insult you, in fact I have had the same problem. Here are some tips

1. Drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine (in coffee and many fizzy drinks), like the plague
2. Wear a broad rimmed cap to protect your face from the sun
3. Try gentler facial products that don't contain perfume or any unecessary ingredients (you may have skin sensitivities) if possible make it as natural and organic as possible - tea tree is a good antiseptic and aloe vera and chamomile are good for soothing upset/tired skin.
4. Keep you face clean at all times but don't scrub or use alcohol/dettol/fragranced products, it is unlikely you need moisturiser in nigeria because of the hot weather and you appear to have combination/oily skin.
5. Take multivitamins if possible or at the very least increase your fish intake this contains omega oils, Omega oils are proven to impove skin elasticity - it is also found in flax seed oil and soya.
6. Relax more
7. Stay away from bleaching products melanin is the black man's saviour and no amount of yellow baby is worth looking like a wrinkled prune

Hope this helps, it has helped others and even myself but really I think you just look at most 5 years older so don't let it worry you too much. From what i have heard it is not uncommon for ladies to chase youger guys nowadays anyway, in nigeria. You should start to complain when you approach an older woman and she rejects you because she thinks ur not worthy.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by ell77(f): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ dafman - no need to look at my profile, my pic is not there!

lol.

Caught you!
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by dafman(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2007
You're a stalker, man grin
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by ell77(f): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
stalk who! I looked at who's online to see what posts are interesting and saw someon viewing my own profile!

you're the stalker! grin
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by IykeD(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2007
U no mind them joh, U look your age just that you got this hard facial looks typical of your hood.You do well to stay away from Exhaust from Danfo and of course Indian and all the other hemps, not saying you smoke but they have said that inhaling Tobacco smokes has almost the same effect as the smoker, nothing do you
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by dafman(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2007
ell77:

stalk who! I looked at who's online to see what posts are interesting and saw someon viewing my own profile!

you're the stalker! grin
How are we sure you're telling the guy the truth, you said you faced the same situation until you did this and that, why you no show your picture make we compare and contrast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would A Girl Ever Call You If She Is Not Interested? / A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview / Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.