Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Is It Fun To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Fun To Cheat? (2026 Views)

Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Fun To Cheat? by jerryben12: 3:55am On Jul 25, 2011
Why do men or women cheat on you partners? Is there really fun in cheating? Personally, I feel it is stressful to cheat because it cuts short your freedom and it comes with a lot of lies. What do you think? Is it fun or stressful?
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 25, 2011
I don't know ask the poster behind me
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by Mynd44: 4:08am On Jul 25, 2011
There are a lot of thing we do that we can't justify and cheating is one of them
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by tpia5: 4:21am On Jul 25, 2011
Very stressful and imo doesnt make up for the effort.

The after tends to be very annoying as a matter of fact.
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 25, 2011
Is fun for some people cuz they get lot of different pussys and dicks.
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by policeMEN: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2011
Its not good on cheating you will hurt people.
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by Osas006: 6:27am On Jul 25, 2011
'Stressfull' true talk, thinking all D time to find different version lie. And its sometimes fun when u re D one cheating
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by tpia5: 6:31am On Jul 25, 2011
Its all in the mind.

Different tastes for different people.

Some find it fun while others dont.

And no need for the cheaters to start hyperventilating, thanks.
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by policeMEN: 6:42am On Jul 25, 2011
Cheaters are Liers! that for sure! angry
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by jerryben12: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2011
Keep the comments coming.
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by claremont(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Poster: Would life not be boring if you had to be forced to eat just a particular kind of food? That in itself will be punishment, and man was/has never been a creature that enjoys marital solitude. "Cheating" is a perfectly normal human trait, and anyone who does not express this trait is inhuman.
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by 190: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
For it is written in the HOLY KORAN

" Thou shall not eat one soup alone - but as much soup out there "

Check page 4190 : Chapter 6, 2011 revised standard edition of the holy koran angry
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by LongOne1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
I guess the thrill comes from knowing you could actually get caught. Could also be the endorphin rush/andrenaline rush as a result of the pain you could cause/the danger you are taking.

It's like wanting to taste a forbidden fruit; you are drawn to it, because it is forbidden.
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
@poster
there are gazillions of reasons why people cheat from BOREDOM to ADDICTION to WEAKNESS or just because THEY CAN.
some think its fun while the others who think its stressful would still do it regardless. lol

@Mynd44
there is always a justification for cheating. the catch is that many will pretend  (or lie to themselves) that there was nothing else they could do .

@Policemen
do you really think cheaters care about the people they hurting?! if they truly cared, they wouldnt cheat to begin with.

@Osas006
its only stressful when you have to hide like a criminal, but we can clearly see that many people cheat in the open because they know that their desperate partner will always forgive them.

@Claremont
the catch that many people like you fail to understand is that, there are many ways to cook a dish. take for example potatoes, you can have it in so many different styles, from chips to puree to jacket potato etc etc
so in fact, there is no reason to cheat if you have the open mind to turn that same old fruit into a NEW fruit every day.

but hey, life is all about understanding, so if a man and a woman agree to date other people, for the benefit of their r/ship, then thats NOT CHEATING! lol
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by lurvy: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
@poster, have you cheated before, ?
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by tpia5: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
With the way people are going on and on and even getting desperate about cheating, quite obviously its an addictive habit they wish they could stop but like all addictions, its a case of easy to get in but extremely difficult to get out.
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by Goldieluks: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
cheating is a bad thing to do.
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by 190: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2011
Goldieluks:

cheating is a bad thing to do.
cry cry
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by Goldieluks: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

cry cry

Yes it is,or you don't know?? shocked
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by 190: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
i cheated on u this weekend cry cry
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by romsky: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Is fun for some people cuz they get lot of different pussys and Joysticks.

Rokiatu durlyn kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by kpolli(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
I agree wiv this poster
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

For it is written in the HOLY KORAN

" Thou shall not eat one soup alone - but as much soup out there "

Check page 4190 : Chapter 6, 2011 revised standard edition of the holy koran angry

Let BOKO-HARAM catch you
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by r231(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
Nope
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by ronkebp(f): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2011
Cheating is fun, !!!!!!!! but wrong!! wrong!!! wrong!!!, it does not worth the stress you will go through, though if it was not biblically wrong, hmmmm, (leave blank).
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
@op, a solid reason 4 having 2 or more girlfriends at the same time: monopoly is always damaging and competion, improves service. It is fun to cheat.
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by God2man(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
Proverb 22:14 " the mouth of a strange woman is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the Lord shall fall therein" has it ever occured to you that the person you sleeping with is a demon? Have you thought you can contract an infirmity that has no cure? Listen to this : proverb 6 : 25-30. Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids: for by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life. Can a man take fire in his bossom, and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?. So he thatgoeth in to his neighbour's wife ; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent. The wages of sin is still death. Therefore, do not cheat on your wife or husband. Be wise. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^stop trying to fool people into believing that sleeping with another women was wrong in the bible. MANY people in biblical times had concubines and mistresses (some like King David had 100s) and it was ALL OK IN THE EYES OF GOD, so long as these women were not MARRIED!!!!

get your facts right!
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by Pweety4me(f): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
r231:

Nope
Sooo you have tried/done it before?
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by iice(f): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2011
People have their reasons.
Personally it's stressful for me. And i detest stress.
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by deavicky(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2011
u people are making mistake is not cheating. if u study statistic u will know the right name for it. it is called sampling,it enable u to know the better one,
Re: Is It Fun To Cheat? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^is that what you will call it when you'll catch your GF/WIFE in bed with some other brotha?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Talk To This Girl / How To Get Women With Ease On Facebook / Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.