Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years (4817 Views)

Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents / Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me / Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2011
Kgdavid:

quite a silly thing to say. genocide is the act/acts of killing people of a certain race/tribe, the reason why their are being killed really does not have anything to do with the fact that killing a large numbers of people from a certain tribe amounts to genocide.

lol, you are amusing, to say the least. was the Pearl Harbor bombing a genocide?! was the Vietnam war a genocide?! if i'd listen to you, then the Libyan army shouldnt defend themselves against the rebels SIMPLY because they are of another ethnic group. nonsense!

1. the simple and basic fact is that you made the ridiculous statement that the U.S and this misguided chap are doing the same thing. i went on to show that there are three basic differences between the two, one the U.S aint N.A.T.O, two one has popular support and the other does not 3. its one thing to deliberate target people and quite another for people to accidentally get up in violence. wat does all your rambling have to do with any of these three? im not here to justify anyone but simply pointing out how wrong you were to justify a terrorist act on the basis of the U.S involvement with libya.

are you claiming that any illegal attack by the US and its allies is ok but if some dude does it , it aint?
and i clearly showed you that A) Nato/US/UN are in the same boat B) are you calling an illegal attack on Libya by foreign government "popular support"? are you calling a few thousands of rebels taking arms against the Libyan government "popular support"? if i'd listen to you then if the Aryan brotherhood were to take arms to rid of all non white people in the US (and get popular support) then NATO/UN and the whole world community should support them. . . . . . . . . . . another NONSENSE!!!!
THE LAW FOR ONE PERSON IS THE SAME FOR ANOTHER, NO DISCRIMINATION!!!!

this Norwegian guy did something wrong and unlawful like the US are doing every day, all around the world. let me not even get started with you on what happened in Guantanamo!!!!!!

2. its really not that simple is it? ever heard of nuclear weapons? besides like i keep telling you this has nothing to do with ryt or wrong but since we're on the subject then i ask, why didnt your terrorist chap go bomb north korea since to you he and the U.S are the same? if you expect the U.S to do such and he is the same as they are tehn i guess he shuld do the same.

hey you are the one who was quick to bring DEMOCRACY into the picture, why change subject NOW? bwaaaaaaaaah!
the Norwegian dude acted in his own COUNTRY, towards his own government. yes killing innocent citizen was wrong but he did what HE thought was necessary at the time, just like the US gov does every single day with their hypocrite wars!

the Us gov cant go to North korea because thats a TOUGH OPPONENT(just like Russia/China/Iran) so they rather pretend they dont know whats happening in Korea/Saudia Arabia/Yemen etc and focus on hypocrite attacks to protect their interests. 

3. what exactly does all you said in your points three to four have to do with my three basic points?

who cares about your 3 points, i am showing you CLEARLY that the US kills innocent people people (just like this guy) and thus that they are no different than this guy.

here is what we DO know:
- what is NATO doing in Libya since no member state was attacked?! they are protecting the US assets!
- why are they helping the rebel forces, thats illegal?! because they want a regime change so that they can control the country.
- well if someone can just go anywhere, break a country's law and kill whoever they please then why is this Norwegian dude any different?! he isnt!
- can someone go in and kill innocent citizens, just because they dont like the gov in place? no but the US does it all the time, check Vietnam, Afghanistan, Irak etc
- the Norwegian dude said the killing was NEEDED to put emphasis on the problem and possibly solve it in the future?! they said the same thing in Irak, Afghanistan etc and most of these countries are WORST today than they were before the US invasion.
- are you saying that these wars dont solve the problems at hand? they just changed from one local dictator to another international one.
- what should have the Norwegian dude done then? he should have FOLLOW THE LAW!!!!
Re: Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2014
MRbrownJAY: @islamrules
you are missing the point. countries have laws, anyone who is against them can go through the "legal" ways to fight these laws.if anyone (like the US gov.) thinks that its ok to kill innocent people to fight laws in a country like Libya, then i see no reason why we should look down when this dude is doing exactly the same thing.

what Kaddafi is doing is NO DIFFERENT than what Saudia Arabia is doing, Yemen killing protesters or Bahrain also killing protesters. the ONLY difference is that BP's got $15Billions worth of oil in Libya and Kaddafi doesnt want to dance to the tunes of the hypocrites that are trying to control him. remember, when Saddam Hussein didnt want to dance to their tunes any longer, they also lied about some excuses to go to war (aka weapons of mass destruction that were never there)

gazillion of Irakis perished because the US gov didnt like the Iraki laws. nobody complained about that. Ivory Coast, thousand died within the last few months, nobody even lifted a finger, NO ONE!!!
You deserve a medal for this post.. The world can see what is happening in Libya today.. Different rebel groups fighting and trying to control all strategic locations in the country.. The government of the day is powerless.. Where is US to come save the day again... They no longer care.. They already got what they wanted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia President, Vladimir Putin Says: Africa Is A Cemetery For Africans / Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off His Bulletproof Charm "Odeshi / Black Astronaut Chosen To Lead Nasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.