Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? (1012 Views)

Four Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage / Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! / I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by Itzmeandu: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Some say they are still in there hoeing phase. But is kind of ridiculous that in thw wertern world girls of that age can keep a relationship.
Why are most nigerian young girls in their early twenties can't maintain a relationship that can lead to marriage?
Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by postbmd: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
I dated one, 1 month i just ended it.

Not mature yet for relationship, everything is a big problem, little things turn big.

Avoid the sex is good, theres nothing else to offer apart from more stress

2 Likes

Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by Islandlady(f): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Don't generalize pls... Different stroke for different folks!

While some Nigeria ladies are pursuing their education in their early twenties, some are planning on getting married, some are hoeing around like you said!

Age does not determine maturity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Don't generalize pls... Different folks for different folks!

While some Nigeria ladies are pursuing their education in their early twenties, some are planning on getting married, some are hoeing around like you said!
Thanks for the help... grin wink
Ya gotta love this... grin

Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by Islandlady(f): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the help... grin wink
Ya gotta love this... grin
u wlc grin

I see u enjoying your gif, I love it
Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by donbachi(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Extortion apprentice

1 Like

Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
postbmd:
I dated one, 1 month i just ended it.

Not mature yet for relationship, everything is a big problem, little things turn big.

Avoid the sex is good, theres nothing else to offer apart from more stress

Hmmn e shock me oh you look like person Wey want serious relationship or na just sex
Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello

Not all women no Dey generalize am

There are women in their twenties who are serious and let’s not forget that some guys are unserious , players and they sabi lie too much In terms of acting like they want to settle but all they are after is sex

As for those ladies that feel hoeing around is the best try they watch your body count because it’s irritating and disgusting to hear that you have Bleep all the men in this country

Itzmeandu:
Some say they are still in there hoeing phase. But is kind of ridiculous that in thw wertern world girls of that age can keep a relationship.
Why are most nigerian young girls in their early twenties can't maintain a relationship that can lead to marriage?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by postbmd: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Hmmn e shock me oh you look like person Wey want serious relationship or na just sex

Well i did try a serious one with her but i no sabi stress expecially with girls wen think say they are always right

1 Like

Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stay away from Nigerian girls and avoid creating threads like this.
Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
u wlc grin

I see u enjoying your gif, I love it
Wow glad you love em.. smiley
Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lmao if you want to fire shot , fire am directly

Who Dey act right

You know dey act right

You are a good guy and you have always been but you too dey quick vex tone it down and be hopeful thank you for always supporting the brand and no Dey send me sex emoji and it’s good to hear from you

postbmd:

Well i did try a serious one with her but i no sabi stress expecially with girls wen think say they are always right
Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by postbmd: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao if you want to fire shot , fire am directly

Who Dey act right

You know dey act right

You are a good guy and you have always been but you too dey quick vex tone it down and be hopeful thank you for always supporting the brand and no Dey send me sex emoji and it’s good to hear from you

can't say same, u b like 20 yr girl.

Always throwing tantrum.
No dey flood my inbox with broadcast

1 Like

Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
You na old man na

Na for Nairaland we always dey settle our matter

From website to this

That’s why you are not on my broadcast

Na business line I Dey sell my market if I no sell am who will

I be hustler
postbmd:
can't say same, u b like 20 yr girl.

Always throwing tantrum.
No dey flood my inbox with broadcast
Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by postbmd: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

You na old man na

Na for Nairaland we always dey settle our matter

From website to this

That’s why you are not on my broadcast

Na business line I Dey sell my market if I no sell am who will

I be hustler
well as a old woman like urself u self no better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
You are a damn hustler and you should be proud of yourself

That lady should get out

You deserve better

You are a hardworking guy and I am fucking proud of you �

postbmd:
well as a old woman like urself u self no better

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by postbmd: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You are a damn hustler and you should be proud of yourself

That lady should get out

You deserve better

You are a hardworking guy and I am fucking proud of you �

u too, but got to chill

1 Like

Re: Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Same here
postbmd:
u too, but got to chill

(1) (Reply)

What Turns You Off In A Woman Or Man? / Living With A Partner Who Snores / Outercourse Ideas To Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.