Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) (7661 Views)

5 Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage / Four Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage / Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ok
My problem now is I don't seem to fall in love with any guy
I Know this shouldn't be my worry
But I want to get married at 23 or 24yrs
And I haven't been in any serious relationship before
Am beautiful tho,I respect alot and am a very nice person
I play around when once am in a relationship and often it leads to breakup
I hang out mostly wwith men old enough to be my dad and I enjoy their company
What could be the reason?

N/B; please no one one should come here and call me a kid
Age is just a number
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by fattprince(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
Okay

So am 19 years(tho I'll be 20 on June)
A final year student
I have a partime work which pays very well
So I must say am doing very well all by myself

Age is just a number
I'm not calling you a kid. But you said in one thread that you don't priorities beauty. I don't have any opinion though I wouldn't have mind you being mine if you weren't in faraway akwa ibom.
Modified: This is my first to comment. I dedicate it to my mom, my next girl friend, to preshieben for allowing me on this your thread. I love your laps too. I didn't feel any better though cos I didn't get any money in my account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
fattprince:

I'm not calling you a kid
grin grin
You better not
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lawal o

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
Okay

A final year student

Age is just a number

I feel you should take out time and discover yourself. You are in the period the bible calls "bloom of youth" and for you to take relationship serious, you need to get past this period in your life. Use this time to focus on building yourself, cos the kinda gals that will be coming are gals who still don't know what they really want in a relationship.

NB: Please help a sister with anything. My account is red.this period is not funny. My boss refused to pay. Wema bank 0231456155 or uba 2064170219. God bless you great nairalanders

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sounds like someone is bored during lock-down and wants to troll

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Petyprincess(f): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
You just haven't found someone you attracted to.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
gringrin Accept proposals of those old men since you enjoy their company grin

Age is just a number you know

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by chatinent: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Focus on growing up and being a woman of taste like Chimamanda Adiche, and not 'frogging' from one relationship to another.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
fattprince:

I'm not calling you a kid. But you said in one thread that you don't priorities beauty. I don't have any opinion though I wouldn't have mind you being mine if you weren't in faraway akwa ibom.
Modified: This is my first to comment. I dedicate it to my mom, my next girl friend, to preshieben for allowing me on this your thread. I love your laps too. I didn't feel any better though cos I didn't get any money in my account.
yh
Am saying it again
Beauty isn't my priority for now
And thanks for no advise from u

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by donbachi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
First thing early in the morning,b4 talking to anybody...go outside ur roof and speak into ur love life for 7days.using the blood of Jesus..thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:
Focus on growing up and being a woman of taste like Chimamanda Adiche, and not 'frogging' from one relationship to another.
am not frogging from one relationship to another
It's been over a year I left my ex
And I attached value to myself
So am built myself to a certain esteem
And am still building it
See you at the top

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
You just haven't found someone you attracted to.
I hope so babe
Cos this stuff is giving me headache
And seeing my friends boast of their 1 or 2yrs old relationships isn't funny

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
You're still being carried away by too many attention from men... Don't worry time shall tell.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
AkeNathan:
Sounds like someone is bored during lock-down and wants to troll
haha
Troll?
No no
Not with something like this
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
First thing early in the morning,b4 talking to anybody...go outside ur roof and speak into ur love life for 7days.using the blood of Jesus..thank me later.
what's this one saying?
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
ugiehudu:

I feel you should take out time and discover yourself. You are in the period the bible calls "bloom of youth" and for you to take relationship serious, you need to get past this period in your life. Use this time to focus on building yourself, cos the kinda gals that will be coming are gals who still don't know what they really want in a relationship.

NB: Please help a sister with anything. My account is red.this period is not funny. My boss refused to pay. Wema bank 0231456155 or uba 2064170219. God bless you great nairalanders
Noted.
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by shakyum: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erotic stories will be posted tonight. click on the link on my signature to join the tv
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by kalufelix(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
agbogho erughi eru wara ogodo...Child of the world don go astray...Na serial use n dump dey await you for the next 15 years...Men are wiser than this..

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
If truly you want to settle down, then you shouldn't be hanging around older men.

Look for a good youth group in your church and join.
Be friendly with everyone in your group ( male and female) but don't be loose.
Love yourself and be cheerful at all times then try to give a few guys here audience too but be sure they are for real and know what they want before developing anything for them. Always start as friends. Don't be too desperate cos you're still young.

Lastly pray to God about it and leave the rest.

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Petyprincess(f): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
I hope so babe
Cos this stuff is giving me headache
And seeing my friends boast of their 1 or 2yrs old relationships isn't funny
Trust me i was in your shoe,i was expecting more commitment when i was younger bt because I'm the choosy type it was hard for me to be in a committed relationship bt after getting my type nd someone I'm 100 percent attracted to my mentality nd commitment changed,If you actually wanted a committed relationship please stop dating 25 years boys nd below! Go for mature men that are ready to be in a committed relationship nd make sure you re 100 percent attracted to him!

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Humblesam(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
You don't have any issue...
You're just doing fine from my own angle.
Relax and wait for your love...no one will tell you when you are in, only God help you don't fall for a guy that doesn't love you but for one thing.
Stay your stay,wait and pray for the best. Wish you luck and happiness in your marriage in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
stop trying to live other people's lives and instead Be YOURSELF!!! there is nothing wrong with you. at the moment you easily get bored of people in your life, and when you fiind the right person, you will feel differently on the issue. dont rush into what you are not...

wanting to be married at 23 when you dont even have someone special in your life is not only dangerous but very silly (excuse my french). being DESPERATE to marry isnt gonna help you.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by fattprince(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
yh
Am saying it again
Beauty isn't my priority for now
And thanks for no advise from u
You welcome girlfriend or girl friend. Don't really know the difference
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
realokopi:
You're still being carried away by too much attention from men... Don't worry time shall tell.
Maybe
Cos I got alot from them
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
kalufelix:
agbogho erughi eru wara ogodo...Child of the world don go astray...Na serial use n dump dey await you for the next 15 years...Men are wiser than this..
I could be happily married by then with 3 kids
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:
If truly you want to settle down, then you shouldn't be hanging around older men.

Look for a good youth group in your church and join.
Be friendly with everyone in your group ( male and female) but don't be loose.
Love yourself and be cheerful at all times then try to give a few guys here audience too but be sure they are for real and know what they want before developing anything for them. Always start as friends. Don't be too desperate cos you're still young.

Lastly pray to God about it and leave the rest.

Shalom.
thanks Sissy
But I don't go to church
I am not desperate ohh
I just want to know what causes it
And BTW
Can I whisper something to u?
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

Trust me i was in your shoe,i was expecting more commitment when i was younger bt because I'm the choosy type it was hard for me to be in a committed relationship bt after getting my type nd someone I'm 100 percent attracted to my mentality nd commitment changed,If you actually wanted a committed relationship please stop dating 25 years boys nd below! Go for mature men that are ready to be in a committed relationship nd make sure you re 100 percent attracted to him!
Nice advise
I'll try this
Thanks
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Humblesam:
You don't have any issue...
You're just doing fine from my own angle.
Relax and wait for your love...no one will tell you when you are in, only God help you don't fall for a guy that doesn't love you but for one thing.
Stay your stay,wait and pray for the best. Wish you luck and happincess in your marriage in advance.
alright sweetie
Thanks
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
thanks Sissy
But I don't go to church
I am not desperate ohh
I just want to know what causes it
And BTW
Can I whisper something to u?

Oh.. I c.
OK. Go ahead and whisper, I'm all ears cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Ihatefeminist: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
this one dey find boyfriend.
This thread is her lead magnet undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by GreatResearcher1: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
Okay

A final year student

Age is just a number
what's ur body count? Let's start frm there

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Male Teacher For Sex Chatting His 15 Years Old Student / Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) / How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.