Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku (57231 Views)

2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari / Fayose: Why We Overlooked Over-Voting At PDP South West Congress / Fayose: Why Osinbajo Visited Abuja Salon For Hair Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Jemex003: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Wike or no Wike Tinubu can never win Rivers so I will advise you to stop dreaming.People in the SS/SE do not play zombie politics

Tinubu don’t need to win Rivers all he need is at all at all vote from SS/SE just leave the rest to west to decide.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/5046462/pdp-agent-rejects-victory-atiku/2&ved=2ahUKEwiF5_Tpy9T4AhUVA7kGHbdEBVoQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0jBv97MbXaP2_PTccjM5nAes.in those places that there is insecurity like katsina,borno,yobe,zamfara and atiku and kwankwaso does not have people there.those arras gives bloc votes...

Look at that link I posted above.a pdp agent in Adamawa raised alarm about inflation in Adamawa.atiku had to rig in order to win.if pdp had picked kwankwaso, he would easily win the north but as it stands, tinubu has a slight advantage.the core north might be divided among the three parties but north central will follow tinubu because they are tired of fulanis...then ss will be divided and once tinubu wins sw,its over

The power of incumbency. If APC wants to rig the election, they can easily do it.

It would have been a shame if Atiku had lost his state to Buhari. Lol

Yeah, if PDP or APC had kwankwaso, it's a no brainer.

North central will be a battle ground. I can't tentatively tell you who will win North central. However, I see Obi doing well there even if he doesn't win.

SS vote won't be divided o. It's block vote for Obi.

Tinubu will win SW. However, places like lagos will give Obi a considerable amount of vote

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Bar1941(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2022
helinues:

While I am yet to make comments apart from fixing the guys comments. Must you always troll people on this forum? Have you ever gone through your own activities on this forum before and reflect on it?

What exactly do you gain with this trolling of a thing?

Time na money oo and also old age

You be correct guy, no dey get distracted by distractions from those animals.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Nosaghae(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Atiku understands the 48 laws of power pretty well
If truly he does, he wouldn't have tried to out shine his master
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by stanluiz(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Jokers, Wike should pray pdp wins, if APC wins, Amaechi will make sure Wike goes to Prison, Nyesom knows what is best for him.
Allow them let them continue pushing wike to his grave.

They are telling him to decamp to APC when Amaechi is still there. Wike has boys that are core pdp members. Some are contesting for senate, HOR , House of Assemblies etc

And they want Wike to decamp ? He will loose the little respect and control he has in Rivers State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by buckeyemedia: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

My brother,why not tell yourself the truth? You were against tinubu during the primaries but he still won.he has more chances than atiku and obi,you just hate him for nothing.are you even from the south?
The northerners,I mean core northerners dont like atiku.they prefer kwankwaso.only Christians like atiku.rivers votes are usually inflated.people hardly vote.once wike stays neutral,apc agents will run riot.the north will divide votes.ss will be divided bw obi and atiku,obi takes se.
So honestly speaking you actually think Northerners will vote for Tinubu a Yoruba man, before Abubakar Atiku their brother?

What has Tinubu done for the North, or he will come & tell them he will turn Gombe & Yobe to Lagos State if they vote for him?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2022
ejimatic:
. I have said it several times that real Yorubas will not toy with the Southern Western presidency. How are we going to follow Hausa Fulani for eight years and follow another one for another eight years? Are we fools? This is the reason I am supporting BAT project. It is the turn of the SW!
Likewise Northerners.Thats why I laugh at people who claim Tinubu will win the North
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

I agree with you except for the last part. Atiku take plateau and nasarawa?? Haba mana! How now? Even if he takes it, it will be a close call between Atiku and Obi In Nasarawa but especially plateau

Pdp has always won plateau plus lalong has angered the people.but plateau people are tired of fulanis.same for nasarawa but pdp is very weak in nasarawa
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
So honestly speaking you actually think Northerners will vote for Tinubu a Yoruba man, before Abubakar Atiku their brother?

What has Tinubu done for the North, or he will come & tell them he will turn Gombe & Yobe to Lagos State if they vote for him?
This people are only banking on rigging.It is crystal clear no magic will make Tinubu win in the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by buckeyemedia: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2022
stanluiz:
Allow them let them continue pushing wike to his grave.

They are telling him to decamp to APC when Amaechi is still there. Wike has boys that are core pdp members. Some are contesting for senate, HOR , House of Assemblies etc

And they want Wike to decamp ? He will loose the little respect and control he has in Rivers State.
Wike should run from the house he helped build?, most of these ipobians making comments, if Atiku had chosen Wike all hell would have broken loose, they will remember that wike said that he was not Igbo & bring up how he personally chased ipob away from Rivers State, so Ohaneze would have said don’t support Atiku because he chose an Igbo hater to be his deputy.

Atiku made the right choice, let him lay on the bed that he made.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:

They dont see atiku as their brother.once tinubu chooses a radical Muslim they will embrace him
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp has always won plateau plus lalong has angered the people.but plateau people are tired of fulanis.same for nasarawa but pdp is very weak in nasarawa
Oga nobody is voting party in the 2023 elections.Competence, religion and ethnicity will be key factors at play
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

They dont see atiku as their brother.once tinubu chooses a radical Muslim they will embrace him
So they appointed you their spokesman? Very funny guy
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2022
Jemex003:

Tinubu don’t need to win Rivers all he need is at all at all vote from SS/SE just leave the rest to west to decide.
The west alone cannot make Tinubu president
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by buckeyemedia: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

This people are only banking on rigging.It is crystal clear no magic will make Tinubu win in the North
@ best only Kogi State, What will he campaign on? that he will turn Northern States to be like Lagos State, as if he did anything in the first place in Eko.

Nonsense.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will win ne/nw.
Except he plans to use juju because even rigging can't make it happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

The power of incumbency. If APC wants to rig the election, they can easily do it.

It would have been a shame if Atiku had lost his state to Buhari. Lol

Yeah, if PDP or APC had kwankwaso, it's a no brainer.

North central will be a battle ground. I can't tentatively tell you who will win North central. However, I see Obi doing well there even if he doesn't win.

SS vote won't be divided o. It's block vote for Obi.

Tinubu will win SW. However, places like lagos will give Obi a considerable amount of vote

Yes,nc has always been a battleground but tinubu has advantage because of the apc governors and in places like kwara,Niger,kogi,they will prefer apc. obi might do better than atiku here.infact,all the parties will get 25% at least.
Ss is my zone.nobody will get bloc votes.obi is only popular in the urban areas and among the youths.no one in the rural areas knows him,labour party is very weak and they can't covet up before February.if obi wins,it will be narrowly.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by buckeyemedia: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

Only the third eye blind are not aware that Abubakar Atiku won the 2019 election, if not for government magic, power of incumbency.

At best Tinubu will only win one state in Northern Nigeria, no true Northerner will trust Tinubu a Yoruba man, over their own Hausa Fulani Brother.

Why should they support him? That he will turn Sokoto & Kebbi to Lagos State that he did nothing, but plunder the State & put it in his agbada?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Except he plans to use juju because even rigging can't make it happen

Oga,yih know tinubu na juju baba.don't be surprised that each Patty by now are studying the bvas,and looking for loopholes to rig.tinubu na master.tinubu can lose the north and still win
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So they appointed you their spokesman? Very funny guy
You can feel obi"s popularity down east.you see northerners supporting kwankwaso.how many do you see fronting atiku
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only the third eye blind are not aware that Abubakar Atiku won the 2019 election, if not for government magic, power of incumbency.

At best Tinubu will only win one state in Northern Nigeria, no true Northerner will trust Tinubu a Yoruba man, over their own Hausa Fulani Brother.

Atiku is not even a fulani,he only claims to be.atiku lost his polling unit,how did he win! The north dont like him abeg
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ityP(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

Cc pachukwudi,majole,fergie001,... This guy has finished matters.that word fanatic is the key.the core north dont just vote any northerner or Muslim.they vote fanatics,radical Muslims who carry Islam on their head,who will advance northern interests.that is why they love buhari, they love kwankwaso. Another person they can love is sani yerima.atiku is from an area surrounded by Christians,he is not conservative, he is too liberal and western.he would lose the north.February is so far

Anyone who have studied the voting pattern of the north will attest to this. Frankly, the north sees Atiku same way they see Tinubu. The only plus for Tinubu would be going for a Muslim -Muslim ticket. It will give him added advantage over Atiku. I stay with these people. You'd hardly see them mention Atiku sef grin
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

My brother,why not tell yourself the truth? You were against tinubu during the primaries but he still won.he has more chances than atiku and obi,you just hate him for nothing.are you even from the south?
The northerners,I mean core northerners dont like atiku.they prefer kwankwaso.only Christians like atiku.rivers votes are usually inflated.people hardly vote.once wike stays neutral,apc agents will run riot.the north will divide votes.ss will be divided bw obi and atiku,obi takes se.
I am from Edo, we used to be the only state in the south outside south west that voted apc in local politics

So I speak objectively, yes I don't support tinubu because of his style of subjugate the masses and make a few prosperous who would never amount to anything outside your wings

But i am talking reality here, apart from bauchi and a few north east that was giving buhari cult votes was he having mass appeal in north west, north Central and general north east?

Everything changed when the politics was about north vs south, the excuse of security have even worsen, Boko Haram have been taken from sambisa and domesticated as bandits fulani herdsmen

This is national election for the masses not a few delegates where highest bidder compete.

Apc have thaught the people how to change party when incumbent party is failing, no more bearing with incompetent party
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

You can feel obi"s popularity down east.you see northerners supporting kwankwaso.how many do you see fronting atiku
You say Northerners supporting Kwankwaso but you still claim Tinubu would win the North.Are you a comedian?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

Anyone who have studied the voting pattern of the north will attest to this. Frankly, the north sees Atiku same way they see Tinubu. The only plus for Tinubu would be going for a Muslim -Muslim ticket. It will give him added advantage over Atiku. I stay with these people. You'd hardly see them mention Atiku sef grin
Lol spokesperson of the North!! I de hailoo.A northerner now sees a Fulani man and a Yoruba man as same? Chai!!! You didn't even comment on the Kwankwaso factor
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am from Edo, we used to be the only state in the south outside south west that voted apc in local politics

So I speak objectively, yes I don't support tinubu because of his style of subjugate the masses and make a few prosperous who would never amount to anything outside your wings

But i am talking reality here, apart from bauchi and a few north east that was giving buhari cult votes was he having mass appeal in north west, north Central and general north east?

Everything changed when the politics was about north vs south, the excuse of security have even worsen, Boko Haram have been taken from sambisa and domesticated as bandits fulani herdsmen

This is national election for the masses not a few delegates where highest bidder compete.

Apc have thaught the people how to change party when incumbent party is failing, no more bearing with incompetent party

If not for the core north,I'll say obi will win.apart from tinubu,I support obi.one of tinubu or obi will win edo.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by buckeyemedia: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku is not even a fulani,he only claims to be.atiku lost his polling unit,how did he win! The north dont like him abeg
Why argue with you, if Tinubu wins the North, Atiku will win the South, election balanced?

Please stop been sentimental, most APC Abokis will support Atiku on Election Day, even APC’s Chairman Adamu is way way closer to Abubakar Atiku than Tinubu.

Even El Rufai is closer to Atiku than Tinubu.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol spokesperson of the North!! I de hailoo.A northerner now sees a Fulani man and a Yoruba man as same? Chai!!! You didn't even comment on the Kwankwaso factor

Atiku is a kilba claiming fulaini.His area is christian dominated
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ityP(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

Lmao!! Sorry sir. Political war lord and grand Master.

I have told you my perception based on what I have seen where I have stayed.

If you think otherwise, please go to the core north and see how APC has been rejected. I don't know where you're talking from but definitely not from the north. This alliance you're talking about that tinubu has is with the sitting governors and not the people. No part of this country has suffered the consequences if APCs poor administration than the north coupled with the fact the North always goes for their own.. putting all this into perspective, Tinubu won't win the core north.

Well, what ever you want to believe that makes you happy bro

I stay in the core North. And no one has rejected APC there grin. It's the only party they know presently. For them, na Muslim party be that. And forget poor administration. I have so many as friends. They justify the govt every single time. If Buhari contest elections again, he will still win core states in the north with a very high margin. And no, Atiku isn't loved in the North. He may be a Northerner, but he is in the same category as Sanusi, a Northerner who has been blinded by westernisation. They don't rate him here. I have never entered a Northern Muslim keke and seen a picture of Atiku. Very impossible sight. Abacha pictures, Buhari pictures, Kwankwaso own and others full there. Not Atiku
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

PDP won the entire elections in Adamawa state in 2019 including the three senatorial zones and defeating an incumbent APC Governor.If you don't know what to say please STFU
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You say Northerners supporting Kwankwaso but you still claim Tinubu would win the North.Are you a comedian?

Kwankwaso would have won the north in pdp.but with nnpp,he can only win the nw.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ityP(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
tinubu is apc, it's the last thing wike would support

A support for a tinubu presidency would empower his arch rival amaechi who would forever remain the leader of apc in Rivers

I don't see him going anywhere sha

Lol. He knows Amaechi no too like Tinubu. It's better for Tinubu, a political godfather to win his state, than Obi, that inconsequential politician, to win his state. You watched how the man spited Obi throughout the campaign? Lol. Wike doesn't rate Obi. I still see PDP winning the state but APC will get 25% there easily

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.