Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku (57228 Views)

2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari / Fayose: Why We Overlooked Over-Voting At PDP South West Congress / Fayose: Why Osinbajo Visited Abuja Salon For Hair Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by JBoss25(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

Obi can't even win SS. Structure wins elections. Most South South people sef are averse to a Southeastern Presidency. Ask them what happened in the Civil war. They will still vote Atiku and Tinubu will now get some chunk of votes from there. Obi will find it hard to get 5% of votes from many northern states
Obi will win SS
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by oilykid(m): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

But Peter Obi lives in Lagos, Obiano lives in Lagos, Ekwueme lived in Lagos, Emeka Anyaoku lives in Lagos.
Even kanu was arrested the first time in Lagos.
You Igbos prefer to go to Lagos than to go to Heaven.
Every successful igbo person must take refuge in Lagos. You only go back to the East for burial after you die.
Tinubu urchins and misinformation.. always spreading lies

Ekwueme lived in enugu before be you crawled out from died
Obiano lives in the USA
Obi lives in onitsha

There are far more successful igbos in the east than in the west that's while East is far more developed than the Brown roof you crawled out from .

Focus more on your useless Osun state and leave Lagos for Nigerians. Even your Tinubu is an immigrant there

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

You do not know the South South o. Only state Obi can get reasonable number of votes in the SS is Edo and that's because Obaseki is currently structureless in that state. For the core North, if you've truly stayed in the core north then you should know better. Those guys vote interest more than they vote their person. If Kwankwaso was in PDP as their flagbearer, he will get the core north in lockdown. Not an Atiku. Atiku has never been liked by the core north. He wouldn't serve their interest. If you no be fanatic, them no sabi you. They also do not regard a Yoruba Muslim that much. But here is the trick. They'll not be able to resist a Muslim -Muslim ticket. Tinubu picking a northern Muslim as running mate is all he needs to lockdown the core northern states. Also, he has built a very good number of allies there, allies even Atiku doesn't have. North no dey swayed by money o.

Brother, I currently stay in warri. Warri gives a very clear picture of the south south region. And I can boldy tell you that 80-90% of individuals here are for Obi. The south don't vote based on where the sitting governor belongs to. Ebonyi is APC, but Ebonyi won't vote APC. Edo is PDP, but Edo won't vote PDP. Imo is APC, but Imo won't vote APC. Cross river is APC, but they won't vote APC.. and it goes on.

I lived almost my whole life in Maiduguri. Most of what you said about the north is true. All the time Buhari contested for presidency, he always swept the core north. They saw him as a true northerner/Muslim. Even when he contested against the likes of Atiku, Buhari still took the north. But the tide has changed now. There's no Buhari anymore. The closest the North can get is Atiku. They like him now in the north because he's the best option for them. Tinubu won't get block votes in the north even with a Muslim Muslim ticket. Let's bone the allies thing, we know how northerners vote. They don't forget their own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by CheapHomes1: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Fayose and wike may support obi because it's the same grievance that got obi out

No shaking in Rivers btw, na rivers people dey decide wetin happen

Is that so? What is the grievance that got obi out?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by CheapHomes1: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Back2Daura:
If PDP was a sensible party, people like atiku shouldn't have been cleared to contest a presidential election after making them lose federal power.

How did atiku make PDP loose federal power?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by CheapHomes1: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Oshoko himself ! The man in the picture below is the next President of Nigeria whether or not Atiku or Obi likes it !

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Excuzeme: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2022
alsudan:
Wike like every sensible Nigerian supports an Obi/Kwankwaso Presidency.

That’s why he held a meeting with the both men and advised his good friend Kwankwaso to step down for Gods chosen candidate and the Incoming President of the FRN Peter Obi.

Atiku or Tinubu will never be President, No money bag has ever bought Nigeria’s Presidency, it won’t start now.

In this permutation of yours:

- Northerners will not Vote for an Obi President, they will vote for a fellow Northerner, Atiku.
- Most Yorubas will not vote for an Obi/Kwakwanso ticket that leaves their region, empty handed.
- Igbos will not vote for Tinubu/Northerner ticket that leaves their region empty handed.

Looking at those three scenarios above:
- Obi will get almost all Votes from the SE (but those Votes are the least in Nigeria!)
- Atiku will get all Northern Votes (Considerable since INEC allowed smooth PVC Registrationand collection in the North)
- The Yorubas will eventually Vote Tinubu, seeing that having another Fulani President for the next 8yrs is like going through Hell, all over again.

At the end of the day, it will now depend on How much PVC INEC will allow Southerners to collect, before the Election because it is now very obvious that Southerners are bent on Registering for the Election but getting their PVC out of the hands of INEC is more difficult than a Camel passing through the eye of the Needle!

I know many People who have registered using CVR since August last year, they have been ging back and forth to INEC Office but they keep telling them their PVC is not ready! You can see the crowd of enthusiastic Southerners who want to Register but INEC is frustrating Southerners in getting their PVC but the PVC was so easy to get in the North.
I hear that INEC even setup Twenty One PVC Registration and Collection Centres in Niger Republic!
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

Wike support Obi? grin Stop this boss. Obi that Wike has insulted so much. The man has never said anything bad about Tinubu. He will rather support Tinubu than Obi, who he personally pushed out of PDP. For Fayose, are you actually just knowing that the man has been a Tinubu man from time immemorial? grin Hear him speak of Tinubu, you'd think he is in APC.
tinubu is apc, it's the last thing wike would support

A support for a tinubu presidency would empower his arch rival amaechi who would forever remain the leader of apc in Rivers

I don't see him going anywhere sha

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Khez: 6:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Not just a southern president, but a Christian southern president please, the sitting is a Muslim and it is only okay a Christian emerges
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Excuzeme: 6:39am On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How did atiku make PDP loose federal power?

He was PDP Presidential Candidate that keeps loosing to APC Candidate.

Atiku will always be Bad -Market for any Party
grin grin
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Born2Breed(f): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Move2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/539900-why-wike-will-not-support-atiku-fayose.html

Fayose na man you be.

This has and will always be my stand.

Power must return to the south either crook or by hook.

PDP has destroyed themselves by themselves.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by limeta(f): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2022
helinues:

What has Obi done for them before to warrant their support?

Since 2019 election loss, has Obi got involved in any of the election Pdp took part in? Edo, Kogi, Osun

Do you have like old people's homes in Nigeria or old people go back to their villages for care .

Do you know why most countries have retirement age
Do you know why people retire.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

Only a political neophyte would open his mouth and say it is between Obi and Atiku grin You guys know the political alliance Tinubu has built over the years? grin Since democracy began, only the north has not renegade on their promise. Even Buhari that you all shouted will do 3rd term do not even want to hear about it. OBJ attempted it. GEJ renegade on his promise to the North. Only the North has stayed true. Tinubu will win core northern states by a landslide; APC states.

Lmao!! Sorry sir. Political war lord and grand Master.

I have told you my perception based on what I have seen where I have stayed.

If you think otherwise, please go to the core north and see how APC has been rejected. I don't know where you're talking from but definitely not from the north. This alliance you're talking about that tinubu has is with the sitting governors and not the people. No part of this country has suffered the consequences if APCs poor administration than the north coupled with the fact the North always goes for their own.. putting all this into perspective, Tinubu won't win the core north.

Well, what ever you want to believe that makes you happy bro
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Minjim: 6:44am On Jun 30, 2022
It's on then. Let's see who blinks first
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by DJANGOTBG: 6:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Greedy Northern bast*rds!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Fiscus105:

Infact, I salute ur hallucinations, it's second to none bro.

....Yeye Bello, Umahi,Lawal. All did gragra by way of hallucinations more than this, less than a month ago, today, their nerves come down almost lifeless.

You're the one hallucinating oo. I don't know your stand sha! Please who are Bello, Umahi and co in Nigerian political system?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Excuzeme: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
tinubu is apc, it's the last thing wike would support

A support for a tinubu presidency would empower his arch rival amaechi who would forever remain the leader of apc in Rivers

I don't see him going anywhere sha

As the sitting Governor, Wike can defect to APC and he automatically becomes the Leader of APC in Rivers.
Amaechi is out! Also, Tinubu is very wary of Amaechi, knowing that he contested against him in the primaries.
In Politics, you weaken your closest challenger while empowering your weakest.
undecided grin

Also, Wike knows he stands a better chance with APC and Tinubu, going forward, than with Obi and Labour Party
Side-by-Side, Tinubu stands taller than Obi, within Nigeria's Politics because the "Alliances" that Tinubu has and has made over the Years, Peter Obi does not have a tenth of it.
Infact, Peter Obi does not have any Alliance, not in the SS or North or SW
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Minjim: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Khez:
Not just a southern president, but a Christian southern president please, the sitting is a Muslim and it is only okay a Christian emerges
What's the diff btw a southern Muslim and a southern Christian?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Khez: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2022
Minjim:

What's the diff btw a southern Muslim and a southern Christian?
Christians have been killed massively under this government, it’s only proper a Christian emerges to atleast give them a sense of belonging, I don’t understand what kind of question you are asking me this early morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2022
RHMSTECH:
you are right but apc is going to win because they won’t lose all of the northern states and the ones they lose won’t be by a big margin. Peter obi might win SE and SS, but he won’t even get a million votes in the north.

Thank you. I prefer people like you that are open minded and don't embark on insult when one says something that doesn't massage their fantasy.

In the core north, Obi won't do well there. It will take alot of work and whatever for him to perform magic there.

Bro, Atiku is a fulani man from Adamawa. Tinubu is a Yoruba man from Lagos. A core northerner can leave his brother and go for a yoruba man even though they are both Muslims. APC may likely pull some votes in the core north but it will be won by Atiku.

Northerners have openly rejected APC. APC did them shege during this Buharis administration. That's another factor
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by zionstaar75: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

Lol... please where are you from and where are you based?

Atiku Won't split any vote In SE with Peter Obi. That's comical and funny to think of.

Okowa isn't liked by deltans talk more of South South people. Wike would have been a much better option to get a chunk of South South vote for Atiku. SS and SE are for Obi. It's a no brainer

Tinubu may have SW on lockdown. He'll definitely have more votes than the rest in SW.

Atiku has the core north locked down for himself. Obi can get something in the north central. It may not be convincingly.

So this is how I think it will go..

Atiku will take the core north. Kwankwaso will also do well in the north. People thinking that Tinubu stands a chance In the core north don't know how northerners play politics.

The north central will be a battle ground which I think Obi will do well in even if he doesn't get the majority.

SS and SE are already in the cooler for Obi. Wike would have done damage to Obi in the SS if he was Atikus running mate.

SW will be lockedown for Tinubu

My assertions are based on the fact that I'm from the SE, lived almost my whole life in the core north and currently In the SS.
e go shock u,apc will win borno,yobe,kaduna,katsina, kwara, kogi,benue and zamfara and kebbi.i wonder which north you're talking about. The pdp governors will give atiku 40% votes in SE/SS and South West will easily be won by tinubu.do the maths for yourself
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by rickyrex(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Even wike can attest to the fact that vp slot is just like a spare tire. It can only function should the principal is not avialiable. Wike should calm down, a bigger slot might await him should atiku wins
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 6:52am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

Lol... please where are you from and where are you based?

Atiku Won't split any vote In SE with Peter Obi. That's comical and funny to think of.

Okowa isn't liked by deltans talk more of South South people. Wike would have been a much better option to get a chunk of South South vote for Atiku. SS and SE are for Obi. It's a no brainer

Tinubu may have SW on lockdown. He'll definitely have more votes than the rest in SW.

Atiku has the core north locked down for himself. Obi can get something in the north central. It may not be convincingly.

So this is how I think it will go..

Atiku will take the core north. Kwankwaso will also do well in the north. People thinking that Tinubu stands a chance In the core north don't know how northerners play politics.

The north central will be a battle ground which I think Obi will do well in even if he doesn't get the majority.

SS and SE are already in the cooler for Obi. Wike would have done damage to Obi in the SS if he was Atikus running mate.

SW will be lockedown for Tinubu

My assertions are based on the fact that I'm from the SE, lived almost my whole life in the core north and currently In the SS.

The core north is not on lockdown for atiku.they dont like him,he has never dome well up north.even kwankwaso is more popular up north

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Fiscus105(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

Tinubu will even win in Kano. Forget all these your analysis. Kwankwaso will get massive votes in Kano but even at that Tinubu will win the state. Politics is local

Why responding to man whose sense of reasoning has completely blinded by prejudice?

As if, it's not Kwankwaso that Ganduje had booted out of party.
Kwankwaso will struggle to get 40% in Kano and that's only state he can win up to 30% in the north, for south, no state he can win up to 5% and for Atiku, he would struggle to win just 3 states down south.

Lagos, Katsina, Kano, Oyo are in Tinubu pocket already, these are massive votes o.

I think the only two remaining massive state's votes now, are rivers and Bauchi.....if rivers slip again!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by zionstaar75: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

Lmao!! Sorry sir. Political war lord and grand Master.

I have told you my perception based on what I have seen where I have stayed.

If you think otherwise, please go to the core north and see how APC has been rejected. I don't know where you're talking from but definitely not from the north. This alliance you're talking about that tinubu has is with the sitting governors and not the people. No part of this country has suffered the consequences if APCs poor administration than the north coupled with the fact the North always goes for their own.. putting all this into perspective, Tinubu won't win the core north.

Well, what ever you want to believe that makes you happy bro
please which state are u?it doesn't have a name?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by gafsal: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Oshoko has spoken n we know he’s low key with tinubu,no wonder ekiti state governor elect went to pay him a visit

Make fayose bring wike to jagaban tent n we make things happen,make wike show tambuwal say if northerners are cunny they ain’t wise

Wike wanted to do that long ago but for the Amechi problem. Who will control Rivers APC structure is the problem ?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by fistonme(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
alsudan:
Wike like every sensible Nigerian supports an Obi/Kwankwaso Presidency.

That’s why he held a meeting with the both men and advised his good friend Kwankwaso to step down for Gods chosen candidate and the Incoming President of the FRN Peter Obi.

Atiku or Tinubu will never be President, No money bag has ever bought Nigeria’s Presidency, it won’t start now.

Bro, the correct spelling is gods not Gods.Thank you
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol hope you realize that the SS/SE and NW/NE constitutes a larger block than the SW,? How exactly can Tinubu still win after losing this areas

Tinubu will win ne/nw.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Fiscus105(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

You're the one hallucinating oo. I don't know your stand sha! Please who are Bello, Umahi and co in Nigerian political system?

I told u they did *gragra just like u re doing gragra now in ur analysis.

Ur nerve will come down more than their nerves after election
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2022
zionstaar75:
e go shock u,apc will win borno,yobe,kaduna,katsina, kwara, kogi,benue and zamfara and kebbi.i wonder which north you're talking about. The pdp governors will give atiku 40% votes in SE/SS and South West will easily be won by tinubu.do the maths for yourself

Hahahahaha.. it's alright.

We'll see how Borno, Katsina..will leave a fulani northern muslim and vote for a yoruba southern Muslim.

PDP governors will give Atiku 40% in SE/SS? cheesy grin. Comical!

Well, this is your perception. I told you my perception and why I think so.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Mrfixitt(m): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Oshoko has spoken n we know he’s low key with tinubu,no wonder ekiti state governor elect went to pay him a visit

Make fayose bring wike to jagaban tent n we make things happen,make wike show tambuwal say if northerners are cunny they ain’t wise
Tinubu is not an option. Peter Obi is the answer
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by juman(m): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Pdp should have picked a christian as their candidate.
Igbo should have been their candidate. Igbos failed to get their things straight.

Atiku will now have to reconcile the party, if possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.