Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Which Bank Has The Worst Customer Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Bank Has The Worst Customer Service (597 Views)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Has The Worst Customer Service by Chrisvotel: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
I lost my ATM card few days ago and I wanted to do a new one so I came to the bank by 9:20 but I saw that it was crowded a bit but that's not what surprised me it was the so called customer care she was so slow and it became frustrating I had to wait for like 3 hours before she attended to me angry
Do you guys have any experience of bad or lazy customer care and which bank do you think have the worst customer care services
Lalalastical please help me push this to the front page
Re: Which Bank Has The Worst Customer Service by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Why didnt you go to complain to her unit head ? Rather than come here to wail. Ok let us now carry cane and flog her from nairaland.
Re: Which Bank Has The Worst Customer Service by okunwaye(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
You were attended to within one day and you are complaining by the time you spend 3 month at union bank for reverser of failed dispense you will know watsup undecided
Re: Which Bank Has The Worst Customer Service by JONSYN7154: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
All of the as long as they are deducting money from my account for card maintenance.
Re: Which Bank Has The Worst Customer Service by Nazgul: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Chrisvotel:
I lost my ATM card few days ago and I wanted to do a new one so I came to the bank by 9:20 but I saw that it was crowded a bit but that's not what surprised me it was the so called customer care she was so slow and it became frustrating I had to wait for like 3 hours before she attended to me angry
Do you guys have any experience of bad or lazy customer care and which bank do you think have the worst customer care services
Lalalastical please help me push this to the front page
Next time you go to the bank for something like that, don't waste your time on the customer service unit, those people there are very silly, just dress good and ask for the manager's office, once you get there act very bold and mature and complain to him how you're not satisfied with he's bank's service and how you've been waiting to collect your ATM card in vain.

Since you're properly dressed up, he won't want to take a gamble by turning you down cos you could be a high profile customer of the bank, so he'll use the land line in his office to call any available staff and personally instruct them to attend to you.

Case solved.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexy In The Room / Love Letter Written In The 1960s, 70s And 80s / Why Are Fine Girls Careless With Their Rooms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.