Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances (67730 Views)

Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal / Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips / Sex Doll: A Man Disfigured His Doll After Going 10 Rounds With Tramaldol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Seriously?

Another sore loser! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by MufasaLion: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maryjane001:
I don't know why some guys can be so insecure.

That was how a guy knocked on my door by 6:30am telling me how he 's in love with me bla bla bla. I gave him the benefit of doubt and was accomodating. I listened to all he had to say and told him to give me time to process everything. And we should start from being friends first since I basically know nothing about him. Only that day, 12 missed calls. Demanding midnight calls too angry

Only for him to visit me the next day again. After talking and everywhere went quiet for a while. I took out my phone and was texting my friends. Oga started asking me "why I was chatting with another man in his presence?". I thought it was a joke o but he even wanted to know who I was chatting with, man or woman undecided. That I m disrespecting him.
I just got fed up and showed him the door.

Na wa o, we are not yet friends and u don start to dey "overdo".

A typical insecure man.

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by AmazingELixir: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fake news
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Samskid310(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Believe this at your own perile
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
See how simps are going about disgracing kings. If you ask a vaginarian out and she says no, ask her what she charges for the night and I bet you, she will name her price. If the pussy is worth it, negotiate a good price and fucck her and if it's not worth it, bounce. What is so hard in that, huh?
And you don't think he might have tried all these without a positive response hence this barbaric reaction.

A man and his money is trashed to the dust but somehow in your vain mind you still believe it's all about money. You all will never learn! Get your ass together, women want a MAN not a money bag anymore!

2 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by ProfGday(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Werey ni bobo yen shaaa
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by wallarwallar(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thank God u said NO
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Toluwanise247(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
After all he has done for you ,you come say No….. Let us fear God oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maryjane001:

That was how a guy knocked on my door by 6:30am telling me how he 's in love with me bla bla bla. I gave him the benefit of doubt and was accomodating. I listened to all he had to say and told him to give me time to process everything. And we should start from being friends first since I basically know nothing about him. Only that day, 12 missed calls. Demanding midnight calls too angry

Only for him to visit me the next day again. After talking and everywhere went quiet for a while. I took out my phone and was texting my friends. Oga started asking me "why I was chatting with another man in his presence?". I thought it was a joke o but he even wanted to know who I was chatting with, man or woman undecided. That I m disrespecting him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin He fit be Nl Redpiller oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by abbey621(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Persephone1:
And you don't think he might have tried all these without a positive response hence this barbaric reaction.

A man and his money is trashed to the dust but somehow in your vain mind you still believe it's all about money. You all will never learn! Get your ass together, women want a MAN not a money bag anymore!

COME OFF IT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
abbey621:

COME OFF IT grin grin grin
When your useless ass gets rejected i hope your don't lose your nuts like the man grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Hydroxide(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cypress042:
When did relationship become must in Nigeria grin

He's not a real niggar mhen grin
this did not happen in Nigeria.....
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by abbey621(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Persephone1:
When your useless ass gets rejected i hope your don't lose your nuts like the man grin

Sorry, rejected by whom? Happily married lil shawty, ain't got time for vanity grin grin
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cypress042:
When did relationship become must in Nigeria grin

He's not a real niggar mhen grin
That is not Nigeria.
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stupid men doing stupid things.
When pvssy plenty for street.
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by GloriousGbola: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Any difference from the red pill wankers here who do their best to smear the reputations of chicks who rebuff their lame advances?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by AfroKnight: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Definitely a lie
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by ukaface(f): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
He's got some issues.
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Kajaard: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
TheDemola:
Check out what a man did to the car of a lady who rejected his relationship advances.

https://twitter.com/puurpleprincess/status/1542365507956772866?t=4_emviVk_-je--qeS_niug&s=19

Not surprised one bit. Gender roles are changing fast. Men behaving like women and women behaving like men. Nonsense.
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Adesuwag:
is this the trick your father used to fucck your mother?
Brilliant question

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Legendoo: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
It was her ex. Let it rest .

You sha like stupid things

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Samskid310:
Believe this at your own perile
*Peril
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Wpp1: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Fira09(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Adesuwag:
is this the trick your father used to fucck your mother?

Your statement frightened me oo.
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Cypress042(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hydroxide:
this did not happen in Nigeria.....
Thanks for the update man smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Cypress042(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
BritishNaija:
That is not Nigeria.
undecided undecided
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by faithfull18(f): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lol, immatured man. A world without women, can't imagine.

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by timmydrogba(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Maryjane001:

grin grin grin So Funny. I forgot to laugh.
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by WriterX(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Now imagine if she had said yes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.