Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,253 members, 7,853,277 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Is Time Running Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Time Running Out? (1115 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. / Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Time Running Out? by tracy4u(f): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2007
hello nairaland,

is it ok for a 25 yrs old to be without a guy?

though gone through school and have graduated, i have not seen the need for a guy

due to the stories of different heartbreaks i have heard from friends,

because i dont want to be a victim of such. Not that there has not been advances from guys but i fell

that they are not responsible enough.

Hope time is not running out? cool
Re: Is Time Running Out? by PTBNaija(f): 2:39am On Aug 13, 2007
Not to late, but if you let fear of heartbreak deter you from getting into a relationship. . .then you will have a problem. Forget about all of that, because in the end, finding someone that you are truly happy with, is worth all the heartbreak that you may have gone through. You'll have many more years of happiness than the few moments you will have of despair (if you have any at all).
Re: Is Time Running Out? by olanajim(m): 4:34am On Aug 13, 2007
Don't worry. You still have five more years to go before you start running. Just don't stay indoor and wait for him to come and meet you. Keep praying.
Re: Is Time Running Out? by sanrima(f): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2007
i understand ur fear sis, but i think u shouldn,t let the fear of other peoples heartbreak deter u from giving love a chance, ur case may be diff and u will be happy u did cos u might find some one that will sweep u off ur feet in thru love wink. and a graduate at 25 should be thinking of settling down, but all the same don,t be in a hurry so dat u don,t make mistakes. wish u d best grin grin grin.
Re: Is Time Running Out? by sanrima(f): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2007
i understand ur fear sis, but i think u shouldn,t let the fear of other peoples heartbreak deter u from giving love a chance, ur case may be diff and u will be happy u did cos u might find some one that will sweep u off ur feet in thru love wink. and a graduate at 25 should be thinking of settling down, but all the same don,t be in a hurry so dat u don,t make mistakes. wish u d best grin grin grin.
Re: Is Time Running Out? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2007
@poster

I don't think time's running out. I am single but am not bothered. The way I see it: Utilise this time to get to know yourself inside and out.
Understand what it is you want in a guy in terms of what you can tolerate and cannot.

Go out and have FUN. That is what I am doing now. I am not actually hunting for the men They are coming. You know when your not actively looking that's then they come in their numbers.

Just make sure everytime you step out your door you look absolutely fantastic. Even in jogging bottoms you have to look hot. OK?

Just be yourself and have fun looking great , you'll fall in love sooner than you know.
Re: Is Time Running Out? by sillyboy(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2007
I don't think time's running out. I am single but am not bothered.

shocked shocked shocked Naja Haje is still single! shocked shocked shocked

[s]Silly starts to think seriously and considering drawing up a plan.[/s]
Re: Is Time Running Out? by CrazyMan(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
At 25 I think time is fast running out.

A woman’s body is just like an annual crop. Once its season is over, you find it useless and invaluable. This simply means that your biological clock is ticking faster than you think and the sooner you realize that, the better it is for you.
Re: Is Time Running Out? by Joey82(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2007
@poster,
Life itself is a risk, its a risk for not taking any risk. Heart breaks are meant for humans and not 4 dogs. U will b suprised how much u learn from them. I'm speaking from experience. So go out there and enjoy urself, prepare 4 d good, d bad n d ugly, its all life, besides u're 25, so u need not b afraid.
Re: Is Time Running Out? by SylviaCozy(f): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2007
BABE I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE SOME ADJUSTMENTS IN YOUR LIFE. TRY TO DISCOVER THE REAL YOU AND KNOW WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE. ALSO THINK OF THE FUTURE. YOU MAY SEEM INDEPENDENT NOW BUT LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT A PARTNER. LIFE IS MUCH EASIER WITH A COMPANINON.

THERE ARE ALWAYS CHALLENGES IN LIFE. "HEARTBREAK" IS ONE OF THEM. SOME ESCAPE IT WHILE OTHERS EXPERIENCE IT. THOSE WHO EXPERIENCE IT GET STRONGER WHEN THE HEART HEALS. DON'T LET "HEARTBREAK" SCARE YOU, JUST PRAY YOU'LL FIND AND KEEP A MAN WHO LOVES SO MUCH THAT HE WOULD NEVER RAISE A HAND ON YOU LET ALONE BREAK YOUR HEART.

ANOTHER THING YOU SHOULD KNOW IS THAT MEN ALSO EXPERIENCE HEARTBREAKS. OH YEAH! THEY DO. ITZ NOT ONLY EXPERIENCED BY THE LADIES. SO IF WE ALL GET SCARED OF THE HEARTBREAK STUFF, THEN THERE WON'T BE A THING CALLED RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE.

HONESTLY, I SOMETIMES FEEL THE WAY YOU DO BUT I IGNORE SUCH THOUGHTS WHEN I THINK OF THE FUTURE. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TEST-TUBE BABIES NEITHER DO I WANT TO HAVE A BIG HOUSE AND LIVE IN IT ALONE. I WANT A RELATIONSHIP, A REAL ONE THAT WOULD LEAD TO MARRIAGE(ALTHOUGH I'M IN NONE PRESENTLY). DON'T WORRY YOU STILL HAVE TIME BUT DON'T BE TOO RELAXED. THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU OUT-THERE. FOR INSTANCE, ME BUT THAT DOSEN'T MEAN YOU HAVE FOUND A PARTNER IN CRIME. cheesy. wink

HAVE A LOVELY LIFE. smiley

CIAO grin
Re: Is Time Running Out? by Gamba(f): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2007
@ topic
Are u scared of guys hurting u or u're not just ready at 25yrs old?
My advice to you is to open up your heart and pray for the right guy to come your way.
Also, is good to have experience with guys so that if things don't work out, you'll know how to handle your other rships.
Its okay at 25 not to have a guy, but when you are ready for one will they be ready for u?
Re: Is Time Running Out? by damkollins(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2007
tracy4u:

hello nairaland,

is it ok for a 25 years old to be without a guy?

though gone through school and have graduated, i have not seen the need for a guy

due to the stories of different heartbreaks i have heard from friends,

because i don't want to be a victim of such. Not that there has not been advances from guys but i fell

that they are not responsible enough.

Hope time is not running out? cool

There are bad guys truly but the good ones still abound.Patient and don't rush coz at the appropriate time,he'll surely come along.

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Full Of Shit! / What Does She Mean: Is There A Chance? / Can You Fall In Love In 4 Days? And Stay In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.