Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? (2905 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? / Instead Of Beating Your Wife Or Girlfriend, Beat This Person..see Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by tayo60(f): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2022
ustanejnr:

Just luck up bro, Yoruba girls are rude.
like your sisters

1 Like

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
kilonso is not gender specific
Ok so overall it is not an insult. I don calm
Thanks bro atleast this will motivate me to learn yoruba. Very intriguing language
So finally, if my girl is ranting in yoruba
Is it right to ask her" Kilonso my baby"
Does kilonso my baby mean
What are you saying baby

1 Like

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by ustanejnr(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2022
tayo60:
like your sisters

You just prove me right

Educated Yoruba girls are better . uneducated Yoruba girl can't even see my teeth. wetin go make us talk, I never see, except I wan kpash u.

1 Like

Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Rickmann: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I dont understand yoruba but after some misunderstanding with this girl. She started shouting Kinlonso kinsolo at me in an angry tone in front of shoprite mall

Unto say i no understand yoruba im having double mind about this situation.
Did she disrespect me??
What is the meaning of kilonso. Is it an insult in yoruba.
Abeg tell me now before i turn back and beat this girl cuz i fell disrepected now.

Lol.
If I understand what you mean, she was trying to ask what your problem was or what's wrong with you.
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Collins4u1(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
You know the word courtesy means, right?

If you go to france and your friends there decide to speak their language in your presence and not english which you can understand... Wouldn't you feel bad?

We all love our cultures... When you have a foreigner with you, It's polite to not make them feel left out... Or make it seem as though you're saying something bad about them...

Goan shuck mouth in private conversation.. If you want to hear everything, learn the language.
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Offpoint1: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Oh now i understand but the girl na still fool. I just ask her to shift cuz she was blocking the view of the music video we were watching inside restaurant. She come dey shout kinlonso kilonso. If not for say i new for lagos i for tidy her fuckups right there
It simply means "What is this idiota saying"?
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by OlawaleBammie: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Ok so overall it is not an insult. I don calm
Thanks bro atleast this will motivate me to learn yoruba. Very intriguing language
So finally, if my girl is ranting in yoruba
Is it right to ask her" Kilonso my baby"
Does kilonso my baby mean
What are you saying baby
yes grin grin

But its toney ooh, make u no go cause fight grin
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Bros what is the meaning of kilonso
Is it an insult like ode
Im new in lagos but u gats help me translate cuz i feel this babe disrespected me.
What does kilonso mean, if is not an insult i fit let am slide
nope, she meant what are you saying..
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by KosiGee(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I dont understand yoruba but after some misunderstanding with this girl. She started shouting Kinlonso kinsolo at me in an angry tone in front of shoprite mall

Unto say i no understand yoruba im having double mind about this situation.
Did she disrespect me??
What is the meaning of kilonso. Is it an insult in yoruba.
Abeg tell me now before i turn back and beat this girl cuz i fell disrepected now.

Is your name Nonso? She said…Nonso, are you from Isolo?

Why are you mad? The Yoruba girl was giving you green light.
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Damn! grin

Your neighbours... Men? Or women? Or both?

Igbo people do it alot...
shut up why will u mention igbos he said his neighbors are yorubas wetin concern igbo
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by ProfGday(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Oh now i understand but the girl na still fool. I just ask her to shift cuz she was blocking the view of the music video we were watching inside restaurant. She come dey shout kinlonso kilonso. If not for say i new for lagos i for tidy her fuckups right there
Only weak men beat women... Don't lose your temper over any female who disrespected you. There are many other ways of dealing with them. Respect your personality
Re: Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me? by mofaderera500: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Shut up man, must you mention igbos I wanna don't derail your thread don't push me to do it.Shut up man, must you mention igbos I wanna don't derail your thread don't push me to do it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘fear Women’: Viral Video Of Woman Cooking Soup With Underwear / What Can U Do For Love / Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.