Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Office Relationship, Dating, Affair And : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Relationship, Dating, Affair And : (865 Views)

How To Have A Secret Office Relationship (and Get Away With It) / 4 Signs That Shows You Need A Love Affair... And $ex (Photo) / Are U Lonely?..here Are 4 Signs That Shows That U Need A Love Affair And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Relationship, Dating, Affair And : by martin123: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2011
mmmmmmm!!!!!!! my people? i listened to Charlse B on inspiration F.M yesterday, and i must tell you that i have been trying to put myself together after the second story,  A guy dated his wife for sometime before their marriage, while this was going on, he had an affair with an office girl, and slept with her on his bachelors eve. He went on to marry his wife, but was feeling the guilt for sleeping with the office girl before his marriage, then, one faithful day he called the wife and told her all that happened before they got married, and asked for her forgiveness, and the words of his wife was that i have forgiven you. four year down the line, they have two kids, this guy just discovered that the wife has been having an affair with another guy for the past 3 years even after marriage!!!!!!!! My people, what will you advice this guy to do, because from the way he sounded yesterday he could kill the wife and commit suicide. I really feel for him
Re: Office Relationship, Dating, Affair And : by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2011
Well KARMA is a B.I.T.C.H! grin grin Bit him right back in his A.S.S! grin He should also forgive her! NO MORE NO LESS! undecided
Re: Office Relationship, Dating, Affair And : by i1: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2011
forgive ke, i will divorce her butt out of my house asap. mine was before the wedding please, hers was during the marriage. for her to get that kind mind, well , it shows she cant be my wife
Re: Office Relationship, Dating, Affair And : by kanayo74(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2011
if he cant tolerate it let him send her parking but if he can,

he should just shot up and move ahead with his lie.

(1) (Reply)

Goat (woman) Follows Who Holds Grass(money) / Insecurity Issues And Trust In Marriage....when To Call A Spade A Spade / What Happens To Homosexuals When It Comes To Time For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.