Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,061 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

“I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter (2664 Views)

“I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter by coxyfoxxy: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
A beautiful lady has taken to Twitter to reach out to a prospective husband after she shared a gorgeous photo of herself and admitted that she needs a husband in her life.

The Twitter user identified as Yasirah (@Yaseereh), shared a gorgeous photo of herself rocking a bonnet with her hand on her cheek.

She wore a ring on one of her fingers and kept a smiling face, however, she stated that although she really looks pretty and acted as if everything is alright she really needs a husband.

Yasirah shared the beautiful photo of herself on her Twitter handle with the caption:

“I look like I’m alright but wallahy I need a husband”
https://www.alreadyviral.com/need-husband-beautiful-lady-begs-man-twitter/

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter by RedChiefPriest: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Another lady is about to start cashing in.

Dj! 24 kegs of palmwine ASAP
Barman! Play me "Soft life" by Soft and Cardi B

3 Likes

Re: “I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
lets see how many yeye mumus will believe this arrant nonsense clout chasing BS....

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter by Ezmans: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Another lady is about to start cashing in.

Dj! 24 kegs of palmwine ASAP
Barman! Play me "Soft life" by Soft and Cardi B
scammers every where

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter by Ballzproblemm: 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
no offense but ,I wonder why women are desperate for marriage like why
Re: “I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter by Holybaddo: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Nope she is too beautiful
Re: “I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 05, 2022
everywoman needs a man in her life for completeness
Re: “I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter by Birniwa(m): 1:11am On Jul 05, 2022
It is like being dumb and daft is now the order of business for the common lads on Nairaland. If OP is familiar with the trends on Twitter, he'd know that this is simply a 'copycat' account by guys with sole purpose of growing the account so they can sell it out or do influencer marketing.

Oh yes, I do not have to remind you that 'Yasirah' is your regular northern abokii girl. Show me your common afonja or igbo amaka girl who's as beautiful as she is. wink

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter by TeeGentle(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2022
With ring in her hand
Re: “I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter by BBBricks: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Ok we have hear
Re: “I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter by blinking001(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2022
Men will always remain the prize.
Re: “I Need A Husband”-beautiful Lady Begs For A Man On Twitter by skywalker240(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Scam oooo

Simps Abort

I repeat Simps Abort Mission

Over

(1) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Between A 20-year-old Male And 18-year-old Female Work? / Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? / Sex On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.