Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) (67449 Views)

Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity / Man Defrauds US-Based Online Girlfriend With The Help Of A Lady And Another Man / Nigerian Man Defrauds Red Cross By Claiming To Be A Hurricane Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by Emmanuel909090: 1:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Badt guy
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by pacespot(m): 1:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Hmm, what a reversed psychology cheesy
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by dfhgfs1255: 3:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Est-il la descendance des japonais? Ses chefs-d’oeuvre sont trop sanglants, qui m’ont fait peur! #Huayong#

Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by Whiteways: 4:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Oosee
Ugaboy:
The word Scam or fraud is not gotten from any African lingo...

This is not Canada being a developed country, it is because the white/Western invented fraud...but will always paints African as corrupt and unstable humans.

Don't believe the lies you hear BBC, CNN, Adjazeera, CCTV will present...

They will won't want to tarnish their images

If you are a journalist... Protect the African image
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by IDIOTmoderators: 4:21am On Jul 05, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
wrong

The hardship over there never reach choking level! Trust me a greater percentage of their population are legimately and productively engaged and thus contented with what they are earning.

But in naija 0.00001% of population are controlling 95% of nations wealth and even resources plus 50% unemployment rate.

What else do u expect.
Right!
What is this one saying! Nigerians are too loud hush puppy and Mompha comes to mind. A Nigerian will make just $10k from Yahoo and start making noise all over the place.. displaying money and cars. Examples are too numerous.
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by IDIOTmoderators: 4:23am On Jul 05, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
wrong

The hardship over there never reach choking level! Trust me a greater percentage of their population are legimately and productively engaged and thus contented with what they are earning.

But in naija 0.00001% of population are controlling 95% of nations wealth and even resources plus 50% unemployment rate.

What else do u expect.
Your comment doesn't even have relationship with what the guy meant, you are totally out of point.
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by Slymonster(m): 4:32am On Jul 05, 2022
He got 7 years for that crime. Oh it was a black man who scammed that, I am sure he wouldn't get 7 years.
Or maybe it is the Canadian law but what do I know
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by IDIOTmoderators: 4:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Subsidywise20:

The big centers for fraud are in countries like the USA., Mexico, Romania, etc, which you would argue are better than Nigeria.

Unemployment does not make everyone go into fraud.
Don't mind the guy with his out of point comment.
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by blingxx(m): 5:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Rawtruth1:
The whites have learned the "yahoo" business...from the blacks of course.

Now, the hunters have become the hunted and trust my instinct... All you guys ever defrauded the whites shall be restituted.

The counter attack revenge has begun

The whites started Yahoo oga .. go and check history of scammers
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by magzey: 5:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Oxala:

Turns out Nigeria doesn't have monopoly of fraud afterall cheesy

But wait a minute the guy looks mixed...he might actually be one of us by ancestry
You are baddoo grin

Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by naija4life247: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Ojoro cancel

1 - 1 Goaless draw
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by everythinggirly(f): 5:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Hmmm, this one surprise me o, oyibo man sef dey scam??
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by OKC22: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2022
His face says it all
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by Kwestionair: 6:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Ugaboy:
The word Scam or fraud is not gotten from any African lingo...

This is not Canada being a developed country, it is because the white/Western invented fraud...but will always paints African as corrupt and unstable humans.

Don't believe the lies you hear BBC, CNN, Adjazeera, CCTV will present...

They will won't want to tarnish their images

If you are a journalist... Protect the African image

There’s nothing to protect about the African image else our politicians will kill all of us. Buhari and his brothers have almost killed everyone but if not for the media the world would not have heard.
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by Gozac: 6:30am On Jul 05, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
wrong

What else do u expect.
Unemployment rate in Nigeria should be close to 80% and underemployment is somewhere around 70%.Many Nigerians are either jobless or working a job that is under paying them
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by zolajpower: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Normally Africans are too LOUD.
I have seen a Russian man that dress coperate and owns a company.
Everything about him is low key

But behind the scene he is a comfirm Hacker that does scams and yahoo.
BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW

Nigerian go pick $200
The whole street go know say boys don pick
loud music, foolish dressing, no investment
Just like Hushpuppi the most foolish scammer in history

So many dangerous yahoo boys are from Russia, Philippines,Vietnam
U fit see them outside wearing singlet and slippers
But their Bank account na Odogwu Cubana
Nigeria still dey learn work

Guy I give u like for this post if only Seun can add more like I would have given you more likes . But in ur subsequent post I shall give u more and more likes grin bcus of this one singular comment oo.

But some wise yahoo guys they , there's this Benin guy in SA , this na confirm and big time G boy but you will never know . Each time he comes to Nigeria ( he own his house ) he goes to eatey with bathroom slippers grin and shot u will think he is a houseboy or Musa ( the gate man ) grin due to his short height

been balling in south Africa now for close to 6years . He has a wife and a little daughter each time he goes ou with his family, his wife drives thereby not raising the eyebrow of police men who may want to stop them . His wife's dad is a chief in Benin so you know what that means no one ever knew what my guy was doing .

The first building engineer he gave money to build his house for him in Benin ran away with #15m . But within a 8 months despite this Omo guy completed that house that he lived till day with his family . Got just one car in Nigeria none in south Africa. He goes about in Uber at times and dress modest and not too eye catchy
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by olisaEze(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Nothing pisses a scammer off than being scammed by a supposed victim. However, what most seem to forget is that not all scammers are Africans. Fraud is something Africans picked up from the whites.

1 Like

Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by geezynoni: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Highlandgee:
Case of bushmeat catching the hunter? grin
The whites are bigger scammers than Africans Incase you don't know.
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by rajiedreez: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2022
Tit for tat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by dbestuncle: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Let us publicize this so that the world can know that fraidsters exist all over the world
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by membranus: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2022
"You do us, we do you"

"What's good for the goose is also good for the gander"

"One bad turn deserves another"

And so on and so forth...
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by watersideboys: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by harmony75: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2022
This is terrible...well maybe he learnt from yahoo Nigerians!
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by Minjim: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2022
See the mans face.

I bet his saying in his mindto Nigerians, " Right back you fuckers."

That's just 1- 1999

Our yahoo boys are still leading
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by whitebeard(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
wrong

What else do u expect.
india kor undecided guy nigeria still dey learn abeg. We are just very loud. Go UK u go know say in the scamming world nigeria no even dey top 10.
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by 9jaTalks(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by segcymoor(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2022
seostrategy:
Odogwu you bad.

E fi le fun canadian.

Stay plugged to all your devices with this powerhouse at all times.

High capacity
Dual ports

Cash on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

Can you bring it to ikota shopping complex today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by eikeem(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dem don scam di scammer
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by Empiree: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Normally Africans are too LOUD.
I have seen a Russian man that dress coperate and owns a company.
Everything about him is low key

But behind the scene he is a comfirm Hacker that does scams and yahoo.
BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW

Nigerian go pick $200
The whole street go know say boys don pick
loud music, foolish dressing, no investment
Just like Hushpuppi the most foolish scammer in history

So many dangerous yahoo boys are from Russia, Philippines,Vietnam
U fit see them outside wearing singlet and slippers
But their Bank account na Odogwu Cubana
Nigeria still dey learn work
no, black people. It is the way they are all over the world. Any little change on their bank account they become lousy and suddenly go broke. Look at Tyson, Mayweather ⁵
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by wordsdom: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Wow! Just Wow!
Re: White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) by EndSARS77: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2022
The sentencing was too soft. I like to do my things well. If I were the judge I would have given the man 70 years in prison and not 7 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] / Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.