Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration (29409 Views)

2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / 2023: Femi Gbajabiamila Perfects Plan To Be Governor Of Lagos, Oust Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Xbobtage:
Before you guys start pouncing on him, his statement is technically not an endorsement. He is only saying He is Praying for Tinubu so that his God can grant him his wishes. Tinubu may not be your choice of President, but his friends should be allowed to pray for him without being attacked. F.Ote used a smart great way to sound like he is endorsing and not endorsing anyone at the same time.

If he wanted to endorse Tinubu, he would have said it straight . I Femi, endorse tinubu for president.

Tinubu might be a great politician, but that is not what we need right now. We need a Good man with Good intentions, who is not already owing a lot of people money or return of favors because of what he spent or pledged to them to become APC Party Flag Bearer. We can already tell that Tinubus Cabinet will be filled with all these already known APC failures who he has been meeting to beg for support. The Office of the President of Nigeria is not what anyone or group should be using to seek or return favors. Na our destiny una dey play with.

We need fresh air, true change this time around. Peter Obi is the man.

U are among the people who kept pushing Osinbajo even when everyone at Eagles Square was chanting Jagaban. U are doing same thing even after Kwankwaso has told U the truth. U know Obi deported Northerners when he was a Governor but insist the North must vote for him..Lmao. Ure all clowns!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Henrygetpaid: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2022
2023 Peter is the man to beat not even tinubu...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by jrusky(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Sowiki:
Some people will develop headaches over this.

Not only headache they will die because of this.

Haters has no life and has no heaven they are bitch bitter heads fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2022
Africana1123:
Dangote endorsed tinubu ,otedola has done samething! We are getting there gradually .

Lol. Who else will mega successful businessmen and industrialists support?

Dangote, Otedola etal are solidly behind Tinubu and will all be hoping to play a Part in the Presidency of a man they know has the vision, benevolence and authoritative might to transform Nigeria.

This is because successful men like Otedola, Dangote and co know that all those qualities are needed to transform Nigeria.

Of past and current leaders, OBJ has the authoritative might but lacks the vision and benevolence.

GEJ has the benevolence but lacks the authoritative might and vision.

Buhari posesses the authoritative might and limited benevolence but lacks requisite vision.

With current Presidential candidates for 2023, only Tinubu has shown, uncountable times, that he has it all. As simple as that and many pragmatically intelligent and succesful people will be behind him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:
This one go pain Obitiarist well well

They go wail and wail

They say it isn't an endorsement but if it's Obi now, they will post it everywhere..lolz..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Moh247: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Siwel25:

They say it isn't an endorsement but if it's Obi now, they will post it everywhere..lolz..

You dey mind them..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Babalola0920: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Bomboiy:
Otedola should not be taken seriously,he is part of the people benefiting from corruption in Nigeria. He would always support corrupt leaders because that is his only gateway to wealth.

It is funny how his children are living large in abroad but he wants us to vote for someone whose only aim is to feed us cassava and Agbado.

2023 is not about corrupt personnels like Otedola and Tinubu,2023 is all about the poor masses,the students on strike,the poor women buying kerosene for 800/litre. 2023 is the year the above people will stand behind a candidate we believe in and not a drug dealer that pays people for political support

2023 is for Peter Obi,1million endorsement from corrupt billionaires and Politicians won't change that.

Thanks for being the first but your comment no plight with everyone thought have a good rainy day �
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by olas24u(f): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

The only man that stole the properties of the dead and the living.... Tinubu

A day will come ,you will deported.

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by mascot87(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Creamypie:
let me tell u something, dude. A don give a fuk about Nigeria politics and politicians. I don vote or campaign for any of em criminal. Adont think like masses of Nigeria, and I don't make ma money from Nigeria and it's failed system. Am from south, for your info, whoever wins will still give no fuk about you, whether tinubu, obi, atiku, et all. It's their close friends and family who will enjoy bountifully, not you, and certainly not me.

We all have vested interest in a way. It's just an honest fact

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Xbobtage:
Before you guys start pouncing on him, his statement is technically not an endorsement. He is only saying He is Praying for Tinubu so that his God can grant him his wishes. Tinubu may not be your choice of President, but his friends should be allowed to pray for him without being attacked. F.Ote used a smart great way to sound like he is endorsing and not endorsing anyone at the same time.

If he wanted to endorse Tinubu, he would have said it straight . I Femi, endorse tinubu for president.

Tinubu might be a great politician, but that is not what we need right now. We need a Good man with Good intentions, who is not already owing a lot of people money or return of favors because of what he spent or pledged to them to become APC Party Flag Bearer. We can already tell that Tinubus Cabinet will be filled with all these already known APC failures who he has been meeting to beg for support. The Office of the President of Nigeria is not what anyone or group should be using to seek or return favors. Na our destiny una dey play with.

you're dumb o I swear, PO kinsmen endorse him, what's the big deal if Tinubu kinsmen endorse him

thunder fire that your analysis. very soon boys will be separated from men

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Uniquekriss(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Bomboiy:
Otedola should not be taken seriously,he is part of the people benefiting from corruption in Nigeria. He would always support corrupt leaders because that is his only gateway to wealth.

It is funny how his children are living large in abroad but he wants us to vote for someone whose only aim is to feed us cassava and Agbado.

2023 is not about corrupt personnels like Otedola and Tinubu,2023 is all about the poor masses,the students on strike,the poor women buying kerosene for 800/litre. 2023 is the year the above people will stand behind a candidate we believe in and not a drug dealer that pays people for political support

2023 is for Peter Obi,1million endorsement from corrupt billionaires and Politicians won't change that.
Don't mind them... Money bag scums, his daughter just completed her thesis in her Master's degree pursuit abroad, she doesn't know what strike means yet he comes out to endorse BAT. Olofofo dem

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Lexkenny99(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Bomboiy:

God go bless you, oil dey ur head

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by hayzed19(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Every elite is backing a candidate because it is in their best interests.
Otedola has the constitutional right to support whomever he chooses, just as other elites support other candidates.
Stop the dragging and unequal treatment simply because they did not support your candidate. After all, Otedola's single vote will not cancel out millions of votes cast by young people.
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by ZIAZI(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Xbobtage:

Sir, is it not advisable to speak for yourself?
It would be wise to use "I" instead of "we."

You're free to support your candidate, and please do not bring others into it.
You're just one person, and you have one vote. Personally, I cannot support Tinubu or Atiku, but I know that others can.

That's the beauty of democracy.

You can't even call a radio station and say "we."
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by caracas: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Africana1123:
Dangote endorsed tinubu ,otedola has done samething! We are getting there gradually .
Olodos every where
How many votes does dangote n otedola have?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by jrusky(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Atpoded:
Being a billionaire is not equal to having Sense

And being Obi shit is not equal to better leadership.

Infact Obi is the most useless of all 15 aspirant vying for presidency ask me why and I will tell you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by ZIAZI(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Uniquekriss:
Don't mind them... Money bag scums, his daughter just completed her thesis in her Master's degree pursuit abroad, she doesn't know what strike means yet he comes out to endorse BAT. Olofofo dem

Does he not have a right to support anyone?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by yakashjr(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2022
People who already have a future set for their children and Grand-children knows who to support, as for me i will support someone who is ready to impact lives. "GOD BLESS NIGERIA"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by jrusky(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Bomboiy:

Hahaha you are in a dream land bro Obi will end up as uour village elders president and not Nigeria president. Put any amount on the table bro.

Obi is a thief because only a smart thief evade tax(pandora)

You will cry till you grow thin and lean a micer bloody stingy selfish human like Obi will never rule Nigeria come 2023 put your money down bro I'm ready for you.

You go just die for nothing. Haters bitch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Africana1123(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2022
caracas:

Olodos every where
How many votes does dangote n otedola have?
professor in brainless i sight you
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by kalmebad(f): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Xbobtage:

You are very right...the poster gave it a wrong headline...I read through again and paused at not replying him. By Jis grace Tinubu will not happen to Nigeria...if its Osibanjo...that would be better..some idiots supporting him base on tribalism does not and can not even afford 2squarw meals...be selling ur destiny

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by BlackBaron: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Comprehension is important.

That's NOT an endorsement. He only bidded him well on his 'heart desires'

Mynd Seun & Mods, I'd like to deactivate my account please. I don't have my old email address any longer.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by NADFOR: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
He only has one vote, I won't bother myself with any useless endorsement this time.

The nigerian people will decide who will govern them next year

A billionaire in Naija only has one vote?

No wahala, Oya continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by skywalker240(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Hallabee1:

Aje...something is wrong with your skull

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Kaiser20: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Fake news as usual. The same fake news that Governor Wike visited Opolo eye Emilokan in his sick bed in France.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by coputa(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by bolademi(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
He only has one vote, I won't bother myself with any useless endorsement this time.

The nigerian people will decide who will govern them next year

He is an opinion leader in his ward he can deliver his community for Asiwaju
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by omenka(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2022
They're now saying Otedola shouldn't be taken seriously. Imagine this was a statement made in favour of Pandora. These IPOB guys would have broken the internet with the news by now.

One would think Pandora has just been declared winner. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Africana1123:
cry cry baby
ya popsy
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Africana1123(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
ya popsy
ya momsy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Bail Conditions Really Mean / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush / Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.