Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration (29449 Views)

2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / 2023: Femi Gbajabiamila Perfects Plan To Be Governor Of Lagos, Oust Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Angela Merkel served as the chancellor of Germany from 2005 to 2021.

She is an outstanding lady and one of the most meritoriously successful European politicians in the modern era.

Shebi she be beauty queen ba? Some of you are too backward, unexposed and ignorant to even be termed 'responsible adults'.

You need others doing your thinking for you as you are too ignorant, hateful, tribalistic and childish to make informed choices.

The point is...

Tinibu is too old..

True of false?
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by ofiko123(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
2023 will be very interesting o..
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

The point is...

Tinibu is too old..

True of false?

You're a dishonest and hateful troll. Like most IPOBians. Always lying and contradicting yourselves without shame or dignity.

Where did you refer to Tinubu's age in the post below that I responded to?

Aurielfinizu:

See as ugly this tinubu is..

Dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
It's understandable, one he is a Yoruba by tribe, and Bola must have helped him in the course of his career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Abubakar Danladi Sani From Senate / Charles Soludo Verified On Facebook (Photo) / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.