Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia (6047 Views)

Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / Beyelsa Election: Douye Diri Asks INEC To Declare Him Winner Of Poll / Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by Metrix147: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
One of the contestants for the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA governorship ticket in Abia State, Etigwe Uwa SAN has approached the Federal High Court sitting in Umuahia, capital of Abia State, urging it to declare him winner of the party’s primary election held on 29th May, 2022.

Uwa wants the court to determine the authentic governorship candidate of the party as a result of the two parallel governorship primary elections held on Sunday, May 29, 2022.

In one of the factional elections, Etigwe Uwa had polled 148 votes only second to Greg Ibe who polled 283 votes, while Ijioma Ijioma got 36 and Sir Chikwendu Udensi got 12 votes.

In an application in suit number FHC/UM/CS/100/2022, seeking to be joined as the 7th defendant in a matter between Chief Udensi and APGA, INEC and four others, Uwa had applied to the court seeking to be joined in a suit filed by Udensi who polled the least number of votes following outcome of the primary election.

Uwa, the applicant, said he took part in the said primary election and was declared the first runner up whilst the Plaintiff, Udensi, came 4th but failed to join him in the suit.

The court has however held that the reliefs sought by plaintiff are prejudicial to the applicant’s rights and interests as the candidate that polled the second highest votes.

The applicant has sought an order of Court to grant leave to the party to allow him join as defendant and be declared as winner of the said election.

The application for joinder is supported by a seven-paragraph affidavit duly deposed to by one Mr Samuel Nwokocha, a clerk in the office of Uche S. Awa, lead counsel in the matter.
Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-etigwe-uwa-urges-court-declare-winner-apga-governorship-primary-abia/

Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by blazingblender(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lol
I don't know why this stuff de make me laugh
See as governor de hungry am
Jonsing man
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by steveneche(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
BREAK FREE FROM THE BONDAGE OF PAYING TOO MUCH FOR DATA. Register, fund your wallet and start buying data at cheap prices from your wallet balance
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by SlavaUkraini: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Vote Atiku

Power to the People

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by NwaNimo1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Y’all niggas gossip and shyt

Just don’t come to my side cuz it’s scary, we will start spinning y’all niggas blocks and you telling the feds
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Na Oti Labour party we know in this useless Abia

2 Likes

Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by ReachRich(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Etigwe go & sit down. Prof Greg Ibe won the primary election fair & square as witnessed by inec & has since received his certificate of return.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by Hotfreezer: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Abia has the worst species of animals leading them, yet you see them making noise online.
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by Vyzz: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
cool

My state hasn't been making the news when it comes to politics.

Its like the Journalists in Abịa are not working at all because there is so much corruption going on their from Okezie Ikpeazụ to Agbazuere and so many more.

If Journalists in Abịa focus on their work and start talking about Abia state politics, this thieves will understand their work and stop being corrupt.

I have ruled

3 Likes

Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Vote Atiku

Power to the People

Atiku resemble Thanos grin
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by SlavaUkraini: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
callme9mm:

Atiku resemble Thanos grin

Lol... cheesy

Una too funny for Nairaland.

Who Tinubu come Resemble ?

What about Obi ?

What about Kwankwaso ?

Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by Vyzz: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
cool

News Don reach fb.

Nobody wan comment.

Even people wey dey occupy space no wan occupy space all because its Abia.

Very casted abịa politics
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by ceeceeco: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Who's this Etigwe of a man? He should just go & sit down. Can he be compared to Prof Greg Ibe. Some men are just clowns, & very clueless.
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by Creamypie(m): 4:14am On Jul 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Vote Atiku

Power to the People
dunno how people choose to worship and campaign for politicians.for example, If thisatiku u support eventually wins, it's his friends and family who will enjoy his government limitlessly, u will not have access to him, things will not get better. His kids will still school abroad, while yours, in Nigeria, that his policies have destroyed. Same goes if any other person wins d election.
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by tunwumi: 6:00am On Jul 06, 2022
Normal
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by SlavaUkraini: 8:00am On Jul 06, 2022
Creamypie:
dunno how people choose to worship and campaign for politicians.for example, If thisatiku u support eventually wins, it's his friends and family who will enjoy his government limitlessly, u will not have access to him, things will not get better. His kids will still school abroad, while yours, in Nigeria, that his policies have destroyed. Same goes if any other person wins d election.

Don't worry....

As long as APC is Booted out of office Nigerians are satisfied..

This wicked and useless party called APC must not retain Power.

Nigerians are crying in Unison :

Enough is Enough.. ... APC must Go

Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by Akerele44(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Vote Atiku

Power to the People

My guy...this person u 're campaigning for is a misplaced priority...no one is seeing ATIKU winning

Bitter truth...pls don't be annoyed
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by SlavaUkraini: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Akerele44:

My guy...this person u 're campaigning for is a misplaced priority...no one is seeing ATIKU winning

Bitter truth...pls don't be annoyed

That is Your Opinion..

But sadly for you, there are no polling units on the internet.

When the Election Day finally come, you would hear scores.

Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by Akerele44(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

That is Your Opinion..

But sadly for you, there are no polling units on the internet.

When the Election Day finally come, you would hear scores.

We all know that ATIKU is a regular customer grin
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by SlavaUkraini: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Akerele44:

We all know that ATIKU is a regular customer grin

Persistence is the Key... cheesy

Same way Buhari was a regular customer.

Same way Nana Dankwa Akuffo Addo was a regular customer.

Same way George Weah was a regular customer.

Same way Joe Biden was a regular customer.

Same way Richard Nixon was a regular customer.

Nigeria is not APC's regular customer.

APC must Go Enough is Enough
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by Akerele44(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Persistence is the Key... cheesy

Same way Buhari was a regular customer.

Same way Nana Dankwa Akuffo Addo was a regular customer.

Same way George Weah was a regular customer.

Same way Joe Biden was a regular customer.

Same way Richard Nixon was a regular customer.

Nigeria is not APC's regular customer.

APC must Go Enough is Enough

Those presidents u made mentioned of when it's was there destined time to became the PRESIDENT...masses are already seeing view of them becoming the PRESIDENT
pls say the truth.... people are not even seeing ATIKU as a presidential candidate i swear...
I know u would benefit from him if he became the PRESIDENT...but try to understand my point also
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by SlavaUkraini: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Akerele44:

Those presidents u made mentioned of when it's was there destined time to became the PRESIDENT...masses are already seeing view of them becoming the PRESIDENT
pls say the truth.... people are not even seeing ATIKU as a presidential candidate i swear...
I know u would benefit from him if he became the PRESIDENT...but try to understand my point also

I repeat, there are no polling units on Nairaland or the internet.

You may see Rabble Rousing about one particular candidate on the internet but when election day finally comes, you would discover that he only won the election Online.

In 2015 and 2019, Buhari lost the Election on the Internet.

In 2022 - 2023, Atiku should loose the election Online, no problem.

We know what the target is.

Power to the People
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by Akerele44(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

I repeat, there are no polling units on Nairaland or the internet.

You may see Rabble Rousing about one particular candidate on the internet but when election day finally comes, you would discover that he only won the election Online.

In 2015 and 2019, Buhari lost the Election on the Internet.

In 2022 - 2023, Atiku should loose the election Online, no problem.

We know what the target is.

Power to the People

No one is also seeing PETER OBI winning because his party has no structures

JAGABAN IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

CANT WAIT TO WITNESS THE MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT THAT WILL HAPPENED IN LAGOS STATE
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by SlavaUkraini: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Akerele44:

No one is also seeing PETER OBI winning because his party has no structures

JAGABAN IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

CANT WAIT TO WITNESS THE MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT THAT WILL HAPPENED IN LAGOS STATE

Your Opinion .... Your Choice

But Nigerians are saying No to this wicked party called APC.

Nigerians are crying out in Unison: Enough is Enough , APC must Go

7+ years of Misrule and Misgovernance... APC must Go

7+ years of Unfulfilled Promises... APC must Go

7+ years later, Nigerians are not ready to reward Tinubu with the presidency after the many lies and Yahoo Yahoo Promises he made.

Nigerians are not ready to go from Frying pan to Fire

Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by oluwaseyi0: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Vote Atiku

Power to the People

Atiku is a terrorist supporter probably just like you

He proved that during the Deborah saga

All Christians should go and dig their grave if atiku ever wins
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by SlavaUkraini: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Atiku is a terrorist supporter probably just like you

He proved that during the Deborah saga

All Christians should go and dig their grave if atiku ever wins

Your opinion.

Can you say the same thing about Tinubu that refused to say a single thing when Fulani herdsman invaded the West.

The same Tinubu that is contemplating a Muslim-Muslim Ticket....

Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by oluwaseyi0: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your opinion.

Can you say the same thing about Tinubu that refused to say a single thing when Fulani herdsman invaded the West.

The same Tinubu that is contemplating a Muslim-Muslim Ticket....

I am a nonreligious person, at best a non practicing Christian and at worst an atheist

I don't really care about Muslim Muslim ticket

Most south west Muslims are jolly jolly Muslims, in for the delicacies of life and won't carry religion on their head even in position of power

The northern Muslim on the other side is the opposite, I feel safer in the hand of a Muslim tinubu and another inconsequential Muslim vice, than a terrorist sympathizer president (which atiku and buhari are) and an inconsequential Christian vice (which okowa and osibanjo are)

When it comes to military, the president calls all the shots, that's why a vice osibanjo is helpless in face of Muslim terrorists and sympathizers

If atiku wins even with pastor adeboye as his vice, all non Muslims Nigerians should dig their own grave and buy their coffins before the price skyrocket

They are as good as dead, atiku may not personally/physically be part of the destruction but as Commander in Chief he will do absolutely nothing to stop them
Re: Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia by SlavaUkraini: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

I am a nonreligious person, at best a non practicing Christian and at worst an atheist

I don't really care about Muslim Muslim ticket

Most south west Muslims are jolly jolly Muslims, in for the delicacies of life and won't carry religion on their head even in position of power

The northern Muslim on the other side is the opposite, I feel safer in the hand of a Muslim tinubu and another inconsequential Muslim vice, than a terrorist sympathizer president (which atiku and buhari are) and an inconsequential Christian vice (which okowa and osibanjo are)

When it comes to military, the president calls all the shots, that's why a vice osibanjo is helpless in face of Muslim terrorists and sympathizers

If atiku wins even with pastor adeboye as his vice, all non Muslims Nigerians should dig their own grave and buy their coffins before the price skyrocket

They are as good as dead, atiku may not personally/physically be part of the destruction but as Commander in Chief he will do absolutely nothing to stop them

Stories for the gods ..

Tinubu should come out with his Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

Nigerians are waiting to teach him a lesson he will not forget.

Buhari is Terrorist Sympathizer but it was the same Tinubu that you believe in that brought him to power and supported him twice.

Even when Fulani herdsmen Invaded the South West, he kept quiet and never uttered a word because he didn't want to offend his friend that is a Terrorist Sympathizer.

Birds of Same Feathers do what ?

Complete the Sentence.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) / The Politics Of Rochas Okocha's Mother's Burial / Power Generation In Lagos To Reach 3,000MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.