Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics (54287 Views)

Singer Ruger Isn't Blind (pics) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by ablejesus26(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
This one na instant judgement from oyinbo sango grin
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by pozehnani(f): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hes attracted to her pretty face.

I hope he doesn't get tired sooner or later.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Seniorwriter(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Some will say it's a spiritual chumtin...
Others will refer to it as KARMA..

Deep Quote
Live a life devoid of regrets from past actions hence thread carefully in all you do.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Abujaexpress: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Islie:

Dad who left partner for Ukrainian refugee becomes carer as she's now partially blind
Tony Garnett, 29, from Bradford, defended new flame Sofiia Karkadym who he now cares for full time after she caught an eye infection in Germany while fleeing Ukraine

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-who-left-partner-ukrainian-27403848

Previous thread: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics)
https://www.nairaland.com/7139979/ukrainian-refugee-snatches-husband-british
cama is real
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Olastep1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na WA o
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by JooEeL(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
They say love is blind so, uh well, he's manifesting it.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Cmanforall: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Islie:

Dad who left partner for Ukrainian refugee becomes carer as she's now partially blind
Tony Garnett, 29, from Bradford, defended new flame Sofiia Karkadym who he now cares for full time after she caught an eye infection in Germany while fleeing Ukraine

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-who-left-partner-ukrainian-27403848

Previous thread: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics)
https://www.nairaland.com/7139979/ukrainian-refugee-snatches-husband-british
Which eye infection is in Germany to make people go blind in less than 6 months?
It will help the German government raise awareness and prevent the disease.

And I hope the couple are not trying to scam UK government for benefits.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Crafteck1: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Life is short, he should just continue being happy
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by backtalkG(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Useless people
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Natureangel:
All this for clout, suddenly she has eye infection and they need money abi? security cum musician who wants to ride on the evil fame he and his Ukrainian woman managed to garner for themselves.
Anyways...I only pity his girlfriend and the kids they have together.
Look! It is a free world, they would say they fell in love. European women have being doing that to their men for years.. I know white women who left their husband for their friend, work colleague, father or brother. He can even leave the Ukrainain woman when he is fed up of her back to his former partner again. I know white women who has 4 kids or more with 4 different fathers.. undecided it isn't a big deal. We only knew because they went public.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by camsyross: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
What goes around comes around.. karma is actually a bitch though.... The fear of karma humbles me... As I dey here so, I dey avoid to offend any one. I just leave my life in peace jejely..
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by overdrive(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Facing financial difficulties and you still went ahead to adopt bengal cat

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by humberjade: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hmm
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by SEGLIZ: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Is this playing?
Don't tell me the wife has gone to edo people to mix bitterleaf,kolanut,4 white stone,left eye of toad and 2 virgin pepper together?
Well I go like see how this film go end.

Dj! 4 plates of palmwine with 2 cups of fufu make I use reason how this thing go end
Barman! Play me "is this karma?" by Cardi B and Chinua Achebe.
watch this movie along reasoning their matter: crazy love and karma ft Brad Pitt and Ìyá Rainbow.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by pacespot(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Looking at this husband, i think he is the problem, not that Ukrainian refugee.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by femiasaolu2014: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Men are scum grin
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by pacespot(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Looking at this husband, i think he is the problem, not that Ukrainian refugee. Let's be sincere, that Ukrainian is hot, it might not be her fault that that man latched on to her.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by smith946: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Me heading off to instagram and twitter after seeing her name and the pics to search for her account....
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by quisera(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
This girl doesn't look like a keeper... I just wonder what he's gonna do when she finally dumps him
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by apiski(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Is this playing?
Don't tell me the wife has gone to edo people to mix bitterleaf,kolanut,4 white stone,left eye of toad and 2 virgin pepper together?
Well I go like see how this film go end.

Dj! 4 plates of palmwine with 2 cups of fufu make I use reason how this thing go end
Barman! Play me "is this karma?" by Cardi B and Chinua Achebe.

Oga I like you ehn! You always make my day. Na talent. No worry you go soon blow.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by maximizer61(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
Smiling while reading this post, oyibo self
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by olisaEze(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
I like how men are so reasonable when they’re justifying cheating on a spouse. grin

The brah said he has "a thick skin"! grin grin Well, we’ll soon see exactly how thick it is when that refugee model gets a British passport after upgrading herself with all his savings.

Here in Nigeria, it is called investing in the bank of the south aka bear-bear bank!

Your money goes in and never gets back to u even when ure the one almost killing ursef just to hear 'oh, I just came'! grin

All these daughters of Eve, even under different colors of skin, they’re all basically the same! Once the chips are down, there’s always a simp they can count on to play. grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by kals4luv990(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
MAKE E NO B SAY IM EX DON TRAVEL COME NIGERIA

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by naija4life247: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Karma don dey use private jet to fly now. 22 years old girl that is supposed to be learning how to be a responsible mother and wife is now visited by Edo Witches. Useless inter-country Olosho is paying badly. No wonder Putin wants to put all of them in mass graves.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Can anybody snatch a grown ass man?
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by naija4life247: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
jaxxy:
Can anybody snatch a grown ass man?

I am looking for a lady to snatch me from my wife for few weeks.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by meeketta: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Karma will always serve you what you deserve.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Machinegun91(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Fear women, they are very wicked
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Sassy256(f): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
May we not bring devils into our homes with our own hands. angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by jaxxy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
naija4life247:

I am looking for a lady to snatch me from my wife for few weeks.

Cos u want to be snatched. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.