Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics (54284 Views)

Singer Ruger Isn't Blind (pics) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by VirileNelly2420: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dis is sympathy love. It happens. But d probation time too long o. 6 months?

But how d man go feel, after sacrificing d six months taking care of d girl, Eventually she regains her sight only to ditch him for another man?

Maybe by den he would see d clue he thought others neva saw. cool

One good turn deserves another. cool

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by VirileNelly2420: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Rubbish, she is recovering from an eye infection, she isn't blind. cheesy liars! And haters.
Dey neva said she's blind naa.
But atleast visually impaired at d moment.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Drillminded: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
silvoclaira:
grin

I hate people who cheat on their partners regardless the gender of the Modafvcka
everyone does it ... some mentally others physically.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Dey neva said she's blind naa.
But atleast visually impaired at d moment.
The headline says "partially blind"
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Juju to the world

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
Dis is sympathy love. It happens. But d probation time too long o. 6 months?

But how d man go feel, after sacrificing d six months taking care of d girl, Eventually she regains her sight only to ditch him for another man?

Maybe by den he would see d clue he thought others neva saw. cool

One good turn deserves another. cool
I think she is using him, she will dump him once she is settled and found another better looking man, she is younger and good looking..

But also the man woulda left his former partner anyway it just happened that the Ukrainian girl was there..

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Ebymyk(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Strength of a woman..
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Ablestan: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Islie:

Dad who left partner for Ukrainian refugee becomes carer as she's now partially blind
Tony Garnett, 29, from Bradford, defended new flame Sofiia Karkadym who he now cares for full time after she caught an eye infection in Germany while fleeing Ukraine

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-who-left-partner-ukrainian-27403848

Previous thread: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics)
https://www.nairaland.com/7139979/ukrainian-refugee-snatches-husband-british

Are you still confused about what to start doing today to make huge money?

Start SELLING!!!

Probably you have given up on selling and making money online because of bad experiences. If that is the case, that means you are not SELLING the right way.

Statistics have it that the world billionaires the likes of Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffet, and even our own Aliko Dangote are all SELLING.

This guide will teach you how to get results today. Because we all need to make more sales today.... not tomorrow, not next week. If you don't sell, it is not the product that is wrong, it is you.

IN THIS GUIDE, I WILL SHOW YOU:

1) A Platform/Marketplace where you can set up your products and start selling today.

2) I will reveal the 21st Century Selling Secrets (COPYWRITING) which enable you to sell virtually everything.

3) I will show you how to get started TODAY and start making profit.

NOTE:
1) You can sell products/skill globally and have your money paid directly to your local bank account. No PayPal, No Western Union Wahala.

2) Even if you don't have a product/skill, you can become an Affiliate and start making money/commissions selling other people's products today.

3) All money made from sales will be sent directly to your bank account within 24hrs.

BONUSES
- I will personally guide you on step-by-step methods to set up your account the right way and start selling TODAY.

- FREE 363 paged EBook that will teach you the nitty-gritty of COPYWRITING.

- Add you to a WhatsApp group where like minds discuss everything about copywriting and how it triggers sales.

So how much do you think all of these will cost you?

It is FREE!!!
Yes you heard me right, It is FREE!!!

Chat me up on WhatsApp @08065278582 if interested to get started and start selling TODAY!!!
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
the men are off fighting for their country while the women are stealing people's husbands.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by VirileNelly2420: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
The headline says "partially blind"
Ya, dats it naa.
Partially.
Partly.
Slightly.
Not entirely/completely/totally

Had an eye surgery and needs six months to recuperate. Understandable!
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Ya, dats it naa.
Partially.
Partly.
Slightly.
Not entirely/completely/totally

Had an eye surgery and needs six months to recuperate. Understandable!
Yes, correct but some naigerians on here are claiming it is Karma? People cannot have eye surgery and need time to heal? I wondered what eye surgery recovery has got to do with Karma.
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by bigcee(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Juju to the world
The memes though grin
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by HaneefahRN(f): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Both idiots, congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by RPG2020(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
The power of 69 and doggy plus rabbit style
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by VirileNelly2420: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, correct but some naigerians on here are claiming it is Karma? People cannot have eye surgery and need time to heal? I wondered what eye surgery recovery has got to do with Karma.
No mind dem.
Dey even made it clear it was due to eye infection she got in Germany en route to UK.

Wish her quick recovery shaa, if not for war, why would she b at someone's mercy in another man's land? Being displaced is as good as being desperate
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

No mind dem.
Dey even made it clear it was due to eye infection she got in Germany en route to UK.

Wish her quick recovery shaa, if not for war, why would she b at someone's mercy in another man's land? Being displaced is as good as being desperate
Correct!
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Copperfield(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
The gods are wise...
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by BENEAMATA: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2022
I look at their pictures and images of the pi.m.p boss lady and the s.i.mps tourist in the movie Hostel pt 1 flood my mind .see this one being used as a means to an end by a lady that wouldn't fancy his type in her home nation calling it love .
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by BENEAMATA: 12:34am On Jul 07, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I think she is using him, she will dump him once she is settled and found another better looking man, she is younger and good looking..

But also the man woulda left his former partner anyway it just happened that the Ukrainian girl was there..
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Killermamba: 12:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Islie:

Dad who left partner for Ukrainian refugee becomes carer as she's now partially blind
Tony Garnett, 29, from Bradford, defended new flame Sofiia Karkadym who he now cares for full time after she caught an eye infection in Germany while fleeing Ukraine

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-who-left-partner-ukrainian-27403848

Previous thread: Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics)
https://www.nairaland.com/7139979/ukrainian-refugee-snatches-husband-british

Does she have a Nigeria relative? Who don Waka on her mata
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by MrTed(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Wetin konsign me

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by deebrownneymar: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2022
Sofiia is trouble
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by jclassiq(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Calm down people, she is not blind. She caught an infection and she had been operated on and she is in recovery that will last for six months. There is no karma here. The only karma is the hate messages she will keep getting from strangers that don't even know what is going on like the man has said.

Having said that, the man is an immature asshole for leaving his family on such spurious reasons. He got carried away by her beauty. But what does anyone expect, he is only 29! Don't blame him. He doesn't know what love is all about... Just like the rest of us.

He is smitten by the lady's charm and beauty.

Maybe later he will learn... Or maybe Not! Time will tell
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Nostring:
Lol..hell truly has no fury like a woman scorned, women are just d same everywhere angry....den don blow d wayre powder grin

Sharp sharp, no time!
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Is this playing?
Don't tell me the wife has gone to edo people to mix bitterleaf,kolanut,4 white stone,left eye of toad and 2 virgin pepper together?
Well I go like see how this film go end.

Dj! 4 plates of palmwine with 2 cups of fufu make I use reason how this thing go end
Barman! Play me "is this karma?" by Cardi B and Chinua Achebe.

Lol.
My belle o!

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Loreettaa: 5:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Men are scam
Re: Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics by Baronthecelebri: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wahala exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Removes His Fiancee's Wig In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.