Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order (30423 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Eriggs: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shame on them
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Splitmind: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi supporters are useless dogs, animals and bastards!

They should be lined up in public and beaten for their crimes!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by KingOfTheDamned: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi lies a lot

Nah so he talk say the business he invested in on behalf of the Anambra State Government now worth $100,000,000. He denied he said such a thin till them play him tape.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

No more bot likes for Tinubu supporters grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by KingOfTheDamned: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
splashbaby:
Majority of Igbos are products of dysfunctional upbringing, a result of bad and poor parenting. They have now become adults with data and can hide behind their phones to spew rubbish and talk nonsense.

God knows we know who they are! Biafra can not be disguising as Zoogerian…they are so ethnocentrically conscious, they fought Nigeria only civil war and want us to believe they love Nigeria now when they observe stay at home every Monday to promote Biafra and host their flag in their houses.

Zoogerians can’t deceive us that they love Nigeria…We know they are in love with Biafra. For now, we cannot trust them with Nigeria.

Cc seun Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Rule 2
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Parachoko: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

No more bot likes for Tinubu supporters grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by meeketta: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
At a time like this, no one should take Reno serious.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
splashbaby:
Talk facts and quit insults…eranko

IRREDEEMABLE fool.. So you cant eat what you dish out? No use talking any fact with someone so full of vile, lies and propaganda... Continue your hate and eat your humble pie... Tribal idiot
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
splashbaby:
cry cry baby, Westin dey wrong, na slandering Abi facts…

Well since you've brought your madness here, you'll surely get a cure.

I know your parents failed in their responsibility hence you think every other parent out there are like yours. One can only imagine the kind of dysfunctional family you grew up in that messed up your psyche. Maybe your dad was a sexual predator who derived joy in molesting his children (you inclusive).

All I can advice you is to open up so you can get medical and psychiatric attention..I promise to pay all the bills just so you get better and have a better life.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by ifex370(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Deborah98:
Reno rest.

Lol. I taya o
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by KingOfTheDamned: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114479911:
Gbam!!

[b][/b]

See dem tongue
But they would have been hailing him if he was saying the same thing about JAGABAN's supporter.
Hypocrites everywhere.
Na dem tongue tongue

Same PDP you and your ilks supported alongside Peter Obi, just 4 years ago?
Telling us they were the best combination in Africa.
That PDP can do no wrong. Now the tide has turned, he is now a sell out and PDP is now the bribing party.
Shamelessness at its peak.

No more bot likes for you allow grin

Less than 4 likes grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Kingxchange44: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you sure you're not the one crying because of my comment? The joke is on you!

Hahaha if you are not crying why always rushing to comment on Peter Obi's post grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Steinmann: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Only the devil and rogues stand between peter Obi and a disinfected Nigeria.
Reno must be one of the pathogens

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by splashbaby(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

IRREDEEMABLE fool.. So you cant eat what you dish out? No use talking any fact with someone so full of vile, lies and propaganda... Continue your hate and eat your humble pie... Tribal idiot
The thing pain am…Werey oloriburuku…product of bad parenting.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Blakpot: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lol
"Extreme dishonesty"

Reno is just a shameless PDP puppet that pretended to be a social activist
He's exposed himself.
No one takes him seriously again.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Igbojew: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:
I really pity Peter Obi , his shameless supporters are hell bent on destrying his career
Yeah we have been hearing this form you people since Peter Obi existing so is not new to us.You people will always look for everything you will use to destroy Peter Obi because you Tinubu or Atiku urchins are scared to bone marrow for how growing popularity.Like Reno Omokiri like you Tinubu or Atiku supporters that have nothing to use as a selling points to Atiku or Tinubu........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by edward1106(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
APCnaPDP:
You have been insulting other people including Tinubu. I am sure you started insulting them first and when they gave it back to you, you got angry. Wendell Simlin.
There is a difference between insulting people and plainly telling the truth. But it's people like you who doesn't wish this country a future that will NEVER EVER understand. It pains my heart a fellow Nigerian in this same hell we have found ourselves can shield away from the very truth we see, breathe and live in.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by CommonSense1967: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Peter Obi-tuary supporters are delusional reta@ded low IQ shallow meth cannibals.
They didn't just start today, they have been delusional for along time but people like Renomonkey was supporting them. Now they are paying him back .
Nice one. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by nwosu1982: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bcoz u managed to be using phone with borrowed data , dats u can write rubbish and clapped for ur stupidity.
Moh247:
I really pity Peter Obi , his shameless supporters are hell bent on destrying his career
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by LZAA: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Just to remind this i.diot
El rufai said worse about GEJ
Soyinka called his wife a shepopotamus
I won't even bring up the nonsense lai and APCHEAT said about pdp
Liars everywhere

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by AYbillion(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
So what do u call tinybu and atifku supporters? Clueless Urchins who are comfortable with the current situation of the country??
I wonder why suffer no dey tire some people, eh God!!
Old men trying to stay in power till they die, and some useless and foolish youths will still be supporting these same old men that have ruled the country for years without any improvement or progress..

Some people shaaaa...Israelites fighting to go back to Egypt even after God sent Moses to deliver them.
Somethings will never change.
Shameless people
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Temptee101(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moh247:

Pity yourself first, then pity your lineage, before having pity on your generation and your fellow urchins for enthroning such a disaster in Buhari as well as rooting and supporting another renowned and world class corrupt failure in the person of thieftinubu to succeed him.

Shame suppose dey catch you!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by franchasofficia: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno and all attackers of Peter Obi have nothing on Peter Obi.

They have searched and searched and couldn't find any dirt on him so their last resort is to accuse Peter Obi's supporters of responding to their attacks on Obi as if Peter Obi is now equal to his supporters who are aggrieved Nigerian youths drawn from all backgrounds, who are fed up of the failed successive Nigerian governments.

Reno Omokri please find another thing to focus on, this your hit song of "Petsd Obi's Supporters are Aggressive" is no longer trending, please release a new song because we are tired of listening to this your single hit track since Peter Obi declared for Presidency under LP.

Reno hit the studio and cook another track before your sponsors discard you oh cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Glycosunde: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
This Reno matter dey tire person. The way OBI dey sleep 247 for him head need to be studied. Baba don leave you with your PDP yet you still dey follow am upandan but continue because the more you dey talk about OBI the more people dey hear him name. Atiku wey pay you money, when last you talk about am. At least you dey help us promote OBI even though we nor give you SHISHI grin grin grin. Reno nugget sense grin grin grin

MEANWHILE: My Household, Friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI. 2023 ASO ROCK is POssible
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by limeta(f): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114479911:
Gbam!!

[b][/b]

See dem tongue
But they would have been hailing him if he was saying the same thing about JAGABAN's supporter.
Hypocrites everywhere.
Na dem tongue tongue

Same PDP you and your ilks supported alongside Peter Obi, just 4 years ago?
Telling us they were the best combination in Africa.
That PDP can do no wrong. Now the tide has turned, he is now a sell out and PDP is now the bribing party.
Shamelessness at its peak.

Support pdp how
First time i will be voting and peter Obi is the only reason .
Pdp or Apc or Obi makes no difference to my life
If you know you know.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by AliyuMahdi9: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Is Peter obi You want to Pity.

You are not showing pity to your Generation for the State of the economy.

Keep deceiving yourself

Moh247:
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by splashbaby(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Well since you've brought your madness here, you'll surely get a cure.

I know your parents failed in their responsibility hence you think every other parent out there are like yours. One can only imagine the kind of dysfunctional family you grew up in that messed up your psyche. Maybe your dad was a sexual predator who derived joy in molesting his children (you inclusive).

All I can advice you is to open up so you can get medical and psychiatric attention..I promise to pay all the bills just so you get better and have a better life.
Igbos have been far too treacherous to be taken seriously in Nigeria politics…I know your pastimes are full of stupid dreams of reaping where you did not sow.

You are too ethnic conscious to understand the dynamics of collaboration and respecting other ethnic groups ideology and political freedom…just like your fathers, you are far too gone in stupid claims of ethnic superiority to know you belong to the lowest rug of Nigeria politics and it’s society…you are all just struggling.

The greatest ethnic consciousness in Nigeria is the Biafra mantra promoted by the Igbos since independence and the consequences is that you will be treated in the same manner you treacherously treat others. Maroon, go and remove the log of ethnicity in your eyes first before preaching unity.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Adrian98(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Before now i thought Reno had some sense but now I know he is just like bobrisky
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
splashbaby:
The thing pain am…Werey oloriburuku…product of bad parenting.

Pain e who? No be you come here barking like a dog with acute rabies? You ll eat your frustration tire
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order by Anwons(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Reno should Park well, is there any other bully that is more than the ones received from Nigerian politicians including Reno?
If everyone becomes fugitive like Reno, who would he be venting his frustration on?

Was thinking Reno was a sane man until I saw this, chai, Reno is sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.